Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan (46735 Views)

Pic: Elon Musk Had Twins With One Of His Top Executives / Elon Musk Denies Affair With Nicole Shanahan / Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by ogbonti: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
JoshTrillions:
We will soon hear that even Sergey Brin slept with Warren Buffets daughter-in-law. All these ultra wealthy people do these things and even more, it’s no longer news jare..If only we could get a glimpse into the intimate lives of all billionaires and multimillionaires across all nationalities and cultures, then you ll find one thing in common: FREAKY MISBEHAVIOR..
Extreme wealth comes with a huge jar of explorative tendencies, fetishes and aspirations, however ugly or weird they may be. Because nothing seems to be far from your reach anymore.

you understand why Trump says “I grab them
by the pvssy” - when money talks - bull s h!t walks - this is the very reason why some women don’t want their husbands to be rich, they will be saying - the money you have is enough please stop looking for more money because when money plenty yakata = over supplisity of sweet fine kpekus go plenty yangan yangan at ya disposal grin

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by stanliwise(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Only a foolish man gets married
So what do wise men do?

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by lexy2014: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11043893/Elon-Musk-affair-Sergey-Brins-wife-led-divorce.html?s=08

Sergey and his wife were separated but still living together when she had her affair with the Tesla CEO.

This daily mail doesn't have news. They are bored
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Weathered: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Zorn:
Money pass money bro
born fool!
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Weathered: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dscop:

For a clown that sleeps with prostitutes, shouldn't you be more worried about your next HIV result?

You're a joke on nairaland, no future, jobless and fronting on emptiness.

3 American visa application reject, why not try North Korea.

Didn't you say, you have 2 wives? grin

that dude must have hurt you so bad to make you keep following him and digging into his old posts.

So what's the story? Did he fuxk your fiancee?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Weathered: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
CSTRR:

Personally, I think he deserves the finest women in the world.

He is Rich and he worked for it. He deserves to get the best pussssy around.

It's much better than some fool banging all the ladies in the hood because he is tall or has a fine face.

Something that you didn't work for but got it as a luck of genetics.
check your prescription, you're on the wrong pills.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by JoshTrillions(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Engeniu:

Putin is said to be ultra wealthy but he isn't freaky, but rather disciplined and systematic.
His background at the KGB probably.

Well, what can I say? But we never can tell what a man does behind closed doors irrespective of the stance he presents to the general public. A man with near infinite power sure has all the resources to keep his “dealings” mysteriously and even scarily private/discrete.
In other words, a man is and remains a saint till details of his “dealings” become public property.
Prior to the many scandals hitting Elon now, he was easily perceived to be a workaholic tech geek with no time for the “fleeting pleasures” of life grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by JoshTrillions(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
ogbonti:

you understand why Trump says “I grab them
by the pvssy” - when money talks - bull s h!t walks - this is the very reason why some women don’t want their husbands to be rich, they will be saying - the money you have is enough please stop looking for more money because when money plenty yakata = over supplisity of sweet fine kpekus go plenty yangan yangan at ya disposal grin

Real talk bruv..This life no hard at all, na money dey run am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by makavalley(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Now because it's Elon Musk people aren't condemning the act ,if it's average or poor man everybody go finish the man with many names
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by armyofone(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Whether Trenches or Classy, or wealthy.
....its like humans will still be humans....no discipline...always jumping from one pénis/pvssy to another like them swear for una

Like seriously eh - sex - human beings are just craxy about it.

The rich man and sex -
The poor man and sex -
The in between man and sex -

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by ICCtestimony(m): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Starz825:
He dey happen na....
Everywhere...

Among the rich among the poor...
Even among politicians for Nigeria here

I won't be surprised to hear say one governor dey shag Mrs bubu
That was when she was his classmate or at same school but i do not blame okoafors law anyway. If you knew that you doings are okay, then you might continue
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by GloriousGbola: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ibime:
Man like Elon

by the time 2022 is done, this man . . .
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by meobizy(f): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Amber Turd and now this one. Being a billionaire means living in easy mode. It’s still like yesterday women sent nudes to Bill Gates on social media immediately the news of his separation was announced.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by darichlife: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
You are insulting your father and mother for bringing you to this world. Hope you realized that Anyway I feel your pain.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by happney65: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Starz825:
He dey happen na....
Everywhere...

Among the rich among the poor...
Even among politicians for Nigeria here

I won't be surprised to hear say one governor dey shag Mrs bubu

Them say one Govornor from the north central dey shag am. I sha no mention anybody's name and I don't know if na true ooo
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by jrusky(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is one reason I have no respect for this man. That African gene is him kept raising its ugly head and that is why he kept kpekus here and there like he-goat and na his konji will bring him down las las.

He is one of the or the only world billionaire that has irresponsible relationship divorced this divorced that, girlfriend come girlfriend go, sleeping with other people's wife or girlfriend etc.

Very very irresponsible a s s hole. I read about his marital and relation lifes its just pure zero. They will get him las las no be America hin dey?
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by jclassiq(m): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
What is the nature of the affair?
A racy text message?
A naked picture?
A kiss?
A handjob/Mouth Gig?
Or an actual penetrative intercourse?

These oyibos can be funny. Even the smallest thing qualifies as "an affair" for them.

Meanwhile, over here in rugged Naija, the only affair we know is if they actually fvck.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Whether Trenches or Classy, or wealthy.
....its like humans will still be humans....no discipline...always jumping from one pénis/pvssy to another like them swear for una

Are you an alien from planet Zeuk?
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by WatchYourSix: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Are you an alien from planet Zeuk?

Sigh!
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by WatchYourSix: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
darichlife:

You are insulting your father and mother for bringing you to this world. Hope you realized that Anyway I feel your pain.

How did u know his father and mother got married....??
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by HITsquad: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lol she is not even that fine... Na wor wor women dey cheat pass.... Give them small attention they lose their mind... Cos they don't get it much.

Elon musk probably has beautiful and sexy models in every country around the world but he still went for someone's wife... A fellow billionaire's wife.

For me I think he did it as a form of personal trophy hunt... Some people like taking what belongs to other people... Not because they want it more but because it gives them a sort of satisfaction that they were able to do so...

Bravo to the man... For only divorcing the wife and not starting a drama with Elon musk. That's way to go...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Loud it Bro.. ��
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by darichlife: 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
WatchYourSix:

How did u know his father and mother got married....??
I don't know but something brought them together before he was birthed. Fact is everyone is entitled to their opinions but remember that having children outside wedlock only ruins the child self esteem.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Sammy101111(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Just remember that money can't keep a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by DrChukki: 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Just like your dad?
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by ogbonti: 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
JoshTrillions:

Real talk bruv..This life no hard at all, na money dey run am grin grin

you don talk am finish oooo

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by aulaka: 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 25, 2022
JoshTrillions:

Well, what can I say? But we never can tell what a man does behind closed doors irrespective of the stance he presents to the general public. A man with near infinite power sure has all the resources to keep his “dealings” mysteriously and even scarily private/discrete.
In other words, a man is and remains a saint till details of his “dealings” become public property.
Prior to the many scandals hitting Elon now, he was easily perceived to be a workaholic tech geek with no time for the “fleeting pleasures” of life grin

Uhn, indeed you're right. We never know what goes down in the background and we make judgements based on what we see. Right now, we see Elon as a public freaky-freaky, Putin as disciplined, but down the line, we'll see how it goes.

In any case, my money is on Putin being disciplined and private forever.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by knowhowk: 1:39am On Jul 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
True or False?
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by richie240: 1:59am On Jul 25, 2022
Any man wey expect hin wife/woman to be 'loyal' is a learner.
Even their first mother in creation -Eve- was 'colonized' by ordinary snake, so expecting a lesser and diluted version of Eve not.to follow suit is wishful thinking.

Juss know say d moment u marry, na self-inflicted 'war' u invite for ur self so.

The best approach to curb unloyalty to a greater extent is to make ur woman observe purdah, but is that even feasible again in ds 21st century?
cool

Pandev:
This Elon Musk na weyrey. Hope y'all niggas dey see say money no dey make the f-gender loyal. The hóe no come fine it still doesn't mean, Elon Musk's exes are fucking another men (men who Elon is richer than) right now. And his current woman can fúck another man too.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by everythinggirly(f): 5:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Women and money are five and six, has she no shame? As for the man, sometimes too much money makes you do stupid things, na WA for him o.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by 6ixT8: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2022
PHYTECH:
I really wish I can hug all Nigerians right now.

I love everyone of us, most especially all ethnicity and tribes. I love us all as a citizen of. Nation. I love all Nigerians.

Igbo, hausa or Yoruba.

Anyways, my lovely Nigerians, I develop website and also install Solar and inverter.

I love you too. Most importantly do giveaway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Students Shut Down Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa / Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.