Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan (46730 Views)

Pic: Elon Musk Had Twins With One Of His Top Executives / Elon Musk Denies Affair With Nicole Shanahan / Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Skepticus: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2022
armyofone:

Like seriously eh - sex - human beings are just craxy about it.

The rich man and sex -
The poor man and sex -
The in between man and sex -

Believe it or not, all road leads to sex.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Dscop: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Weathered:
that dude must have hurt you so bad to make you keep following him and digging into his old posts.

So what's the story? Did he fuxk your fiancee?

I heard he raped your mother and sister and since you're in a shithole an powerless to do anything. I'm doing my best to help you out and make sure he's tormented on NL.

He's only costing me $100/month for someone to post what I ask and more to him. So go and jerkoff somewhere else, since you re.tards have nothing in your head than sex.

Fiancee, do you know if I'm a girl or a guy, asiwin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Students Shut Down Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa / Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.