Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan (46732 Views)

Pic: Elon Musk Had Twins With One Of His Top Executives / Elon Musk Denies Affair With Nicole Shanahan / Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by NobleStag007: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Only a foolish man gets married

Kid you are

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by skales67(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Elon Musk na my gee!

The real MVP. He's my role model cos I love nacking other men's wives.

This is a lesson to those who say sleeping with other people's wives brings badluck and unprogressiveness.

Is Elon Musk unprogressive?

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Moh247: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
From Johnny Depp ex wife to this one

Oga Ellon musk leave people's wife alone make magun no catch you

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by zudozz: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Omo this man dey hammer everything...I know say him go dey add am small cocaine? grin
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
grin grin grin Your Billions will not be able to stop her from doing what she wants to do I hope you people are learning grin

7 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by jaxxy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sergy Brin and Larry page admired how they started Google, he was once richer than musk.

on the issue I guess he was already separated from his wife. Musk was friends and such things can happen in such small circles.

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Nyascobar1414: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
samuelson06:
I usually assure my friends that our friendship can last forever if they don't do two things: sleep with my girl or borrow and refuse to pay.

The day you try any of those two, it marks the end of our friendship.

Big simp. Will they force or rape your gf..
Good men everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by hokafor(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
not far from the truth
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by melodyogonna(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lmao, Elon Musk is one chronic womaniser grin

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Zorn: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pandev:
This Elon Musk na weyrey. Hope y'all niggas dey see say money no dey make the f-gender loyal. The hóe no come fine
Money pass money bro
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Munzy14(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Elon is sha a crazy human...

Worst betrayal is sleeping with your friend babe..even if they are having issues.

9 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by 9jaRealist: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

And only a foolish person thinks the human experience is homogeneous…. grin
>
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by CSTRR: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
No matter your billions, every man bows to Toto.

Only the holyspirit can set a Man free from its power.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by frog12: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
all these people are mental
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Dscop: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

For a clown that sleeps with prostitutes, shouldn't you be more worried about your next HIV result?

You're a joke on nairaland, no future, jobless and fronting on emptiness.

3 American visa application reject, why not try North Korea.

Didn't you say, you have 2 wives? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by martyns303(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Elon is in the habit of sleeping with married women, he had an affair with Jonny Depp’s wife too.

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by jaxxy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
samuelson06:
I usually assure my friends that our friendship can last forever if they don't do two things: sleep with my girl or borrow and refuse to pay.

The day you try any of those two, it marks the end of our friendship.

Has to be a relatively faithful gf u want to marry if not that's trash for a girl that will either dump u or cheat on u.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Onyi90(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11043893/Elon-Musk-affair-Sergey-Brins-wife-led-divorce.html?s=08
Billonnares affairs only, if u re not a billionaire keep off this thread including the Op. I'm out
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by CSTRR: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pandev:
This Elon Musk na weyrey. Hope y'all niggas dey see say money no dey make the f-gender loyal. The hóe no come fine
Elon Musk is the richest man in the world.

When it comes to money, he will take the wife of any man on Earth.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Kenny9857(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
PHYTECH:
I really wish I can hug all Nigerians right now.

I love everyone of us, most especially all ethnicity and tribes. I love us all as a citizen of. Nation. I love all Nigerians.

Igbo, hausa or Yoruba.

Anyways, my lovely Nigerians, I develop website and also install Solar and inverter.
I / we love you too and I / we wish you to prosper in all that you do.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by naija4life247: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Basketmouth2019:
Nairaland hypocrites. Where are you? How come no one is knocking Elon musk for knacking another man's wife?

A man should fucck any available pusssy, it is duty of a responsible woman not to make her pusssy available for free fuccking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by naija4life247: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
PHYTECH:
I really wish I can hug all Nigerians right now.

I love everyone of us, most especially all ethnicity and tribes. I love us all as a citizen of. Nation. I love all Nigerians.

Igbo, hausa or Yoruba.

Anyways, my lovely Nigerians, I develop website and also install Solar and inverter.

Is you okay? Talo mo Iyalaya e? Who knows ya Mama?
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Anuoluwa12345(f): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
They are both adults no doubt, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't respect their marital vows!!. Mehhnn It baffles me how some men sleep with another man's wife, thats gross!! I still can't understand why married women cheat o, but I pray I don't find myself in such mess in Jesus name. Cuz for a married woman to allow a man that's not hers lay on her means definitely she stopped loving the man, or has no respect for her man and herself or promiscuous .. in which I pray al these will not be mine in Jesus name.
Been an adult doesn't mean say you are free to act anyhow, learn to respect other ppls property!.
Benjaniblinks:
undecided
They are both adults Na. They should allow them to fvck in peace

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by tonyashburton: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
What EXACTLY do women want sef?Na wa for una oh...
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by marsup: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
White girls and Elon musk are useless.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
This Elon is very irresponsible, money truly cannot buy class.

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Anuoluwa12345(f): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
And how does a mermaid look? Have you seen one before?
Frayoworld:
She looks like a mermaid
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by treatise: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Pandev(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
CSTRR:

Elon Musk is the richest man in the world.

When it comes to money, he will take the wife of any man on Earth.
and that won't stop that wife of any man from fucking another dick. By nature, women are not loyal, know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Angelfrost(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Just look at Elon and tell me which correct chick go reason am twice if not for all the dough...

Brothers, good looks are awesome, but only wealth gives you true edge in the world of women!

Fine boy, Fine boy, yet bank account is not quite as cute... Forget it!

Be good-looking, but be even more Powerful! Money is Power!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Students Shut Down Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa / Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.