Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,676 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President (11214 Views)

Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Joe Biden With Kashim Shetima Tinubu Running Mate-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2022
We have seen how u defended the one in Borno good luck idiot
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by UselessBuharist: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Help me ask them òooo....
They hate christians...thier aim has always been to turn nigeria country to an Islamic state....all those northern leaders are secretly funding those terrorist....if the terrorist win...its a win for them...

You nailed it bro, we know their gimmicks, that’s the reason they don’t want a Christian in the name of Vice President to interfere with the Islamisation agenda. They will fail
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Reference(m): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2022
Oga, if you can prevent Christians in the north from being slaughtered at the drop of a hat in the name of protecting a certain faith then your wish is possible.

But my guess is that you will not have any control over religious affairs particularly of your own faith since your party is not able to select your position based in equity.
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by nedekid: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2022
As said by the terrorist in chief. undecided
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Blaze232(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2022
So so funny how these politicians use sugar to coat their words so that they can seduce you into voting for them. Nigeria needs a leader with road map to deliver the country. These rubbish coated manifestos won't do**

Oga GOVERNOR GO N FIX BORNO STATE FIRST. UNDER UR WATCH,BASKING ECONOMIC CITY LIKE BORNO TURNED INTO A WAR ZONE
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by bagad: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2022
No worry.
Nobody ask you question.
Unfortunately for Nigerians Atilku who is also a chief thief will be president.
Tinubu already miscalculated
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by TenQ: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Arabaincubus: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2022
When he, Kashim Shetima has already plotted to destroy Igbo people's businesses? These people are not the only ones with a monopoly for wayo.
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by InvertedHammer: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2022
/
And in the Bible, Satan asked Jesus to bow down to him and he will relinquish the earth to him but Jesus rebuked him, " get behind me Satan!" He knew that the motives were insincere.

Shettima and his principal are tempting Nigerians. They must be rebuked for their insincere motives as well. Nemo dat quod non habet. Defend Christians? grin While at it why not let a goat guard the yams. They really convinced themselves that Nigerians are stupid. Are they right?

/
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by olibeans: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2022
This is deception.
In his tenets of his religion, it is called Taqiyya and it's allowed.

His brother who is the GCFR today promised to weed out terrorists about 7 years ago and what is happening today, they're more emboldened than ever before. They have attacked our most scared institutions with impunity including and not limited to the Nigerian Defence Academy and abducted cadets in the process.

This oil and water theory is simply not working. The train abductees is so embarrassing that that as citizens we have lost every sense of dignity and pride as Nigerians.
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Ykc2(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2022
You will be vice president to shekau of boko haram not vice president of nigeria
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Mom007(f): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2022
Ern... We hear. Same way bubu said he is for everybody and he is for nobody back in 2015 yet look what he has done... Fixed Hausa/Fulani incompetents into every sector of an already ailing economy now everything is run down. Abeg he should forget. We have heard all these fake and half baked promises before. We are not buying it again.
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by seunayantokun(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Honestly, the case of the evil same faith ticket is an unredeemable woe. Success is far from it. Solution remains YORÙBÁ NATION for us Yorùbá people.
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by SeriouslySense(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2022
How can a terrorist defend people.

smiley smiley Let Nigerians be doing mumu, they will treat you like mumu. How do they treat foolish people who refuse to learn their left from their right.

They put them in cages and torture them.

Note, i know people can be wiser, they just need to know they can also be very foolish, we need to be reminded about how we can be foolish, including myself.

If we collectively say no to negative things, then we will have a better living, but if we choose negative things, we will suffer the consequences. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by stanisbaratheon: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2022
The vice presidential candidate is in no position to promise anyone anything. shettima or whatever his name is should go and rest
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by tenpipsperday: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Don't bother to defend anybody as the vp because you won't smell that seat.

Talk is cheap
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Michaelota: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2022
Lieing idiot, you will never win, you and your tifnubu old cargo. Obi All the way.
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by sreamsense: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2022
iSense247:

https://gazettengr.com/ill-defend-islam-respect-other-faiths-if-elected-vice-president-kashim-shettima/

There is no way you will not be caught and jailed by DSS. I will not pity you for one minute. You go about opening different account to post fake news to assassinate character of politicians you don't like so ignorant people can be insulting and hating them. You keep creating fake link or directing to fake blog after warning you under different monikers that you were not putting source of information. That's a poor way of journalism or reportage, you will soon be caught because you are worse than the leaders you are criticising. If you are paid to tarnish people's image, why not use common sense before you land yourself in jail and ruin your life.

If the politician you are lying about said that in their Facebook, why not post his/her Facebook link or if channel news carry it, why not post channel news or video link directly instead of posting different fake link so that ignorant ones who don't think before comment can be insulting such politicians. I am sure you know Nigeria DSS are good in tracing and tracking you if they really want to get you. I won't be surprised if you are paraded as common criminal in hand curf and you start blaming the devil.

Don't say I never warned you before you become kuje prison candidate waiting for watery beans. Say what they say, quote it accordingly where necessary and twist what they say to sell your candidate.
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Jack500: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2022
iSense247:
Your ignorance in bigotry is nauseating. I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna people under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent, investigate or arrest them.

If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it later.

Is your brain working at all? So you are saying the only reason why Bandit is not policing our roads in the south now is because Osibanjo is a Christian?
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by syntekelite(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Anytime this man talks..remember this interview below.....

Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by alloy123: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2022
You will never WIN because you are not a good man for peaceful governance.
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by ozegidon(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by olaadenigeria(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2022
By defending the growth of Nigerian religious and promoting Fulani Niger religion...
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Hassanmaye(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by naijapikin2(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Shut that borno gutter that you call a mouth. Insecurity has prevailed in your state incessantly. We know how you ill treated Christians in southern borno. Rubbish
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Heard that lie before. cool
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Poleski: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is coming from a Boko Haram sympathizer. These extremists think every Nigerian is gullible and believes every lie like a typical APC member.
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by iSense247: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
sreamsense:

There is no way you will not be caught and jailed by DSS. I will not pity you for one minute. You go about opening different account to post fake news to assassinate character of politicians you don't like so ignorant people can be insulting and hating them. You keep creating fake link or directing to fake blog after warning you under different monikers that you were not putting source of information. That's a poor way of journalism or reportage, you will soon be caught because you are worse than the leaders you are criticising. If you are paid to tarnish people's image, why not use common sense before you land yourself in jail and ruin your life.

If the politician you are lying about said that in their Facebook, why not post his/her Facebook link or if channel news carry it, why not post channel news or video link directly instead of posting different fake link so that ignorant ones who don't think before comment can be insulting such politicians. I am sure you know Nigeria DSS are good in tracing and tracking you if they really want to get you. I won't be surprised if you are paraded as common criminal in hand curf and you start blaming the devil.

Don't say I never warned you before you become kuje prison candidate waiting for watery beans. Say what they say, quote it accordingly where necessary and twist what they say to sell your candidate.
Islamic terrorist defending fellow Islamic terrorist. No to Druggie-Terrorist ticket. No to islamisation agenda.

Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Mamijoh(f): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obojuju:
ShiTtima is actually saying he will defend boko haram if elected. Say NO to Evil APC party!
Left to those who are planning to vote for them. I remain Obedient
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Mamijoh(f): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Sense will not kill Tinubu

Shetima would soon start forming Supreme Muslim leader in the North and they would negotiate with him their interest In governance

Its their way. I remain Obidient
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Mamijoh(f): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Racoon:
Yeah! After all, that is the subtle motive of the Muslim-Muslim ticket to ensure Boko Haram gain more grounds but it is going to fail.
For sure, by GOD grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George / Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally / Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Suspended Temporarily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.