Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,583 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President (11213 Views)

Vice President Kashim Shetima, NSA & Chief Of Defense Staff Visit Jos / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Joe Biden With Kashim Shetima Tinubu Running Mate-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Mamijoh(f): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Arysexy:
Bokoharam, you won't smell that seat
By GOD grace

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Mamijoh(f): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Why playing religious politics?

We need someone that can defend both Christianity and Islam and make us look as one.

Fortunately we found that in Obi-Datti.
By GOD grace

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Mamijoh(f): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Stop twisting the obvious , no need of too much arguments and rabble rousing Go back to the North and sample polls on who people want to vote or call anybody who is based in the North and ask who is the most talked about Presidential candidate in the North, u will know Tinubu is fighting a lost battle in the North West and North East. Shettimma is a minority Kanuri, who has no political influence outside the two Kanuri dominated North East states of Borno and Yobe.those are the only two states he will deliver for Tinubu in the North East as a minority Kanuri man ---Quote this post
You're bery kwarret

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Mamijoh(f): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
iSense247:
Your ignorance in bigotry is nauseating. I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna people under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent, investigate or arrest them.

If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it later.
Tell them

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Mamijoh(f): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

You want to talk about Kanuri population in the North, find it below, before you come to spew thrash always come with u irrefutable facts and evidence , when coming to a political argument.
Tinubu by virtue of Shettimma a minority Kanuri man as his Vice Presidential candidate can not and will never get more votes than Atiku a Majority Hausa/ Fulani man in the North---The earlier you and your other politically and ethno-religiously ignorant Tinubu supporters accept this cold hard fact before the Presidential election results are being on announced out on National TV in February 2023 , the earlier and more reduced the heartbreaks, wailing and lamentations you guys will experience over the results.

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/kanuri-bornus-most-dominant-culture/s2e7f1v

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/1-Nigerian-ethnic-groups_tbl1_265677592
That's nothing but..the truth

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Mamijoh(f): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
UselessBuharist:
How can a Muslim extremist defend other religions
I wonder ooh

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Mamijoh(f): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Why not kukuma convert to Christianity? grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Mamijoh(f): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obidatti2023s:
Run ooooo!!! Lies from the pit of hell. A Muslim will never defend any other religion aside Islam. We have seen countless times and we have learned our lessons
ObiDatti
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Mamijoh(f): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obidatti2023s:
Run ooooo!!! Lies from the pit of hell. A Muslim will never defend any other religion aside Islam. We have seen countless times and we have learned our lessons
ObiDatti we move
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by Blesser28(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Defend Nigeria and it citizens
Not religions
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by ayo2008: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by diadem10: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
No religion needs to be defended in the first place. That's where everyone gets it wrong. Religion is a personal thing, not public or politics. As long as no one is hurting anyone with his religion or non religion, it's no one's business because religion is a personal thing.

Meanwhile, competence should be the basis and should be championed at all times if we want a better Nigeria. Religion shouldn't be a ticket for getting your way out of incompetence.
Re: Kashim Shetima: I Will Defend Every Religion If Elected Vice-President by JesusSaves49(m): 6:12am On Jul 26, 2022
My friend stop that talk.
Make open conversion into Christianity then let's see if you can defend yourself.
Talk is cheap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! / Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs / Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.