Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,545 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? (3241 Views)

Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience / The Experience Banging These Hot Grannies / Your First Wet Dream: Share The Experience.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Danielle09: 1:59am On Jul 25, 2022
For those who don't know what Lucid dream means, “A lucid dream is defined as a dream during which dreamers, while dreaming, are aware they are dreaming,”

Have you ever started dreaming and suddenly realized that you were in a dream? Have you ever managed to gain control over your dream narrative?

Have been experiencing this of late,Immediately I start dreaming a part of me will just tell me it's just a dream so what am seeing ain't real. Its actually fun because you can control what you see. So have you ever had a lucid dream before and how was the experience

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Carcholce: 2:10am On Jul 25, 2022

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Dykindomcome: 2:32am On Jul 25, 2022
Danielle09:
For those who don't know what Lucid dream means, “A lucid dream is defined as a dream during which dreamers, while dreaming, are aware they are dreaming,”

Have you ever started dreaming and suddenly realized that you were in a dream? Have you ever managed to gain control over your dream narrative?

Have been experiencing this of late,Immediately I start dreaming a part of me will just tell me it's just a dream so what am seeing ain't real. Its actually fun because you can control what you see. So have you ever had a lucid dream before? How was the experience??

I used to have lucid dreaming pretty regularly before. Most often I would be having a good dream and suddenly I was aware of the fact that I was in a dream. After realizing this I could do almost anything I wanted. I would fly everywhere I could think of, it was so realistic and amazing I would get irritated when I finally did wake up. While in the dreams it feels like I'm awake and everything is real. They don't come naturally anymore this days

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by loosecanon50(m): 2:37am On Jul 25, 2022
I've had lucid dreams countless times. I also fly a lot in my dream...like when something bad is about to happen where I am, I'll just spread my hands and I will be lifted off of the ground, gradually elevating until I reach the desired height I want grin.

From that height, I will now be looking down at the chaos happening below me. People will be screaming "help! Come and carry me". I manage to help some people at times grin.

Another example: I dream of going to work or traveling and when I encounter traffic in the dream, I'll just alight from the car and fly to my destination.

Bottom line is, I always have supernatural powers when having lucid dreams and I'm always in control of the outcome. Also, I never forget the details. Does anyone know what this means?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by VeryWickedMan: 2:48am On Jul 25, 2022
I immediately start fucking all the female characters around me and modify their body parts to my sexual satisfaction like bottomless throats, bumbum bigger than my head etc.

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Elizy09: 2:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Yes, but not everytime. The closest thing and feeling I can describe is that you are dreaming but being ‘awake’. Your eyes are shut but you are fully aware of what is happening. The perks of it? You can direct and navigate your dream the way you want it to. You’re like Superman cheesy, but in your own dream. You can plan the outcome the way you want it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by TommyEnd: 2:58am On Jul 25, 2022
loosecanon50:
I've had lucid dreams countless times. I also fly a lot in my dream...like when something bad is about to happen where I am, I'll just spread my hands and I will be lifted off of the ground, gradually elevating until I reach the desired height I want grin.

From that height, I will now be looking down at the chaos happening below me. People will be screaming "help! Come and carry me". I manage to help some people at times grin.

Another example: I dream of going to work or traveling and when I encounter traffic in the dream, I'll just alight from the car and fly to my destination.

Bottom line is, I always have supernatural powers when having lucid dreams and I never forget the details. Does anyone know what this means?

grin cheesy

From the little understanding I have about dreams, you're meant to be a great man. You are gifted with lots of talent to scale through life's difficulties and uncertainties. You're also meant to be a destiny helper to plenty people. My 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Departure: 2:58am On Jul 25, 2022
It feels like being immersed in a virtual reality with incredibly vivid graphics which allows you to fulfill your wildest fantasies. For some reason, gravity is all skewed up. I would compare it to lunar surface gravity. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Segzydaniels(m): 3:02am On Jul 25, 2022
The experience is always fun and realistic grin

3 Likes

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Miyah1: 3:09am On Jul 25, 2022
It's like unlocking a different ability of your brain. Deep down my mind, I created a new world!! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Carcholce: 3:18am On Jul 25, 2022

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Dykindomcome: 4:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Carcholce:

They always come. But certain things we do makes it seem like we lost the ability. Some things must be avoided at all cost, some people must be avoided too.

There are times when your spiritual level gets very low, you will not have the will power to reject even foods in dream. And sex too. It is said that it is not good to eat and sex in the dream, but you are not actually eating physical food. The effect happens in your waking life, certain people or things are going to influence you negatively. Because if you didn’t have the will power to reject food in the dream or wake up immediately, it means you have lost the will power to avert negative influences coming your way. Things will get to you easily, sickness, emotions, loss of energy, confusion etc.

Whenever you notice you have lost such ability, take a moment to find out what it is you are doing wrong, also find out if there are negative people around you. Negative people does not necessarily mean those people are negative, it could also mean you just don’t like/trust them but you don’t have the mind to chase them from you, hence your mind plays the negativity.
hmm, You're on point bro 100%
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Elizy09: 4:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Carcholce:

They always come. But certain things we do makes it seem like we lost the ability. Some things must be avoided at all cost, some people must be avoided too.

There are times when your spiritual level gets very low, you will not have the will power to reject even foods in dream. And sex too. It is said that it is not good to eat and sex in the dream, but you are not actually eating physical food. The effect happens in your waking life, certain people or things are going to influence you negatively. Because if you didn’t have the will power to reject food in the dream or wake up immediately, it means you have lost the will power to avert negative influences coming your way. Things will get to you easily, sickness, emotions, loss of energy, confusion etc.

Whenever you notice you have lost such ability, take a moment to find out what it is you are doing wrong, also find out if there are negative people around you. Negative people does not necessarily mean those people are negative, it could also mean you just don’t like/trust them but you don’t have the mind to chase them from you, hence your mind plays the negativity.
Almost every single dream I have is lucid. The dream starts…I decide what superpower I want to have this time. It’s usually flying, but I mostly like Superman and Green Lantern.

It often turn to a fight whatever it is that’s attacking me. I almost always win cheesy, though occasionally the bad guys just won’t stay down and it gets very frustrating knocking them out over and over again. grin

1 Like

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Nemesis0147(m): 5:58am On Jul 25, 2022
Thread for psychos.. lipsrsealed
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Chaos14: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2022
I almost tried it one time and i woke up almost immediately
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Lordbinsmar: 6:43am On Jul 25, 2022
Yes oo since my childhood, I do have dreams about playing football with Messi and Ronaldo in our local pitch. grin Also I do fly a lot in my dreams along side jet LI and Jackie Chan.

During my undergraduate days in the University, I do read books in my dreams ooo. Like I can read in my dream for like an hour.

I hardly have such dreams again this days.

3 Likes

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by oceanized25(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Wow,the flying thing got me,I also do fly for faster travels in my dreams before,it has been a while now though,but those rides were fun...in the dreams I just knew how to,and others in it couldn't.

Last night I was dreaming n got into another dream while still in the first,like I realized the first and all what I was saying was a dream,but it was another phase of dream I fell into,it haven't happened to me before,it was weird.
Carcholce:
Yes I do this a lot. I can fly too grin

One popular Nigerian prophet said it’s witchcraft for someone to fly in the dream but it’s not true. It requires a high level of spirituality to be able to fly in the dream. This means you are gifted to be above most/all problems/difficulties but only if know who you are.

Whenever I’m asleep and someone I know mentions my name from anywhere, I always hear it. I don’t hear everything that is being said but I always hear when my name is mentioned.

Even when you are asleep, your brain is still very much connected to the ether, it can see and hear things that was spoken with the mouth and carried through the ether(air). Only the spiritually woke knows this.

1 Like

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:20am On Jul 25, 2022
This flying Dream are Jinns, almost everyone get used to it.

If you want to do it even today pray too hard before you fall asleep, the Jinns will attack you back with such dreams to delete the influence of that prayer in your brain, that very day.

1 Like

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Danielle09: 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Carcholce:
Yes I do this a lot. I can fly too grin

One popular Nigerian prophet said it’s witchcraft for someone to fly in the dream but it’s not true. It requires a high level of spirituality to be able to fly in the dream. This means you are gifted to be above most/all problems/difficulties but only if know who you are.

Whenever I’m asleep and someone I know mentions my name from anywhere, I always hear it. I don’t hear everything that is being said but I always hear when my name is mentioned.

Even when you are asleep, your brain is still very much connected to the ether, it can see and hear things that was spoken with the mouth and carried through the ether(air). Only the spiritually woke knows this.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Like

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by ubunja(m): 6:39am On Jul 26, 2022
I experience lucid dreaming often. The first time it happened really freaked me out. Too bad its not something you can control like "today I wanna have a lucid dream". They just happen random and sometimes when you least expect them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Truvelisback(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2022
Danielle09:

Have been experiencing this of late,Immediately I start dreaming a part of me will just tell me it's just a dream so what am seeing ain't real. Its actually fun because you can control what you see. So have you ever had a lucid dream before and how was the experience

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

It's an almost an every day experience for me.

1 Like

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Earnest09: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2022
Dreaming lucidly is an on-off experience for me. Sometimes I just tell myself "this is just a dream, so I can do anything I want." Sometimes even in the midst of some pretty ludicrous occurrences I'm still convinced that I'm fully awake. I’ve even woke up to realize that I hadn’t actually figured out how to fly in real life.

1 Like

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Emmawhite91(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2022
I dont know if this also count? I used to have sex in the dream until i was told its bad. After praying about it anytime it wants occur again there is this subcous me that always told me to wake up that am dreaming. At times i have to fought those girls of in my dreams before waking up. Its only when am spiritually down that they have success having sex with me. That aspect of flying i ve experience it multiple times and i ve also dreamt even when i was in a dream. And some dreams that came to me warn others if i fail to warn others or pray about it,the outcome is always nasty. And at times whenever am fighting battles in my dreams,if am not victorous or escape the battle i wont wake up or else that particular dream will keep repeating itself until i take control of it.

1 Like

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Lilsameey: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lucid dreaming is one of the best thing to happen to me, if I fall asleep.
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Neilfantom: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
In my opinion lucid dreaming is neither fun nor dreadful, it simply is what ever you are feeling at the moment you went to sleep.
I have had both negative and positive lucid dreams. And from my experience and based on a lot of general reading about dreams, when we dream is when our brains are defragging (making a direct comparison to computers here) our emotions, feeling, memories, and making a compilation of the day, week, months, years even decades.

1 Like

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by AndroidAI(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
I astral project rather. Lucid dreaming can be unstable sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Page26: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lucid dreams are among those extraordinary experiences in your life that are worth experiencing once in a lifetime.
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by justlove91(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
ubunja:
I experience lucid dreaming often. The first time it happened really freaked me out. Too bad its not something you can control like "today I wanna have a lucid dream". They just happen random and sometimes when you least expect them.
You actually can learn to consciously induce lucid dream, I do it all the time.
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Mandrake007(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
justlove91:

How? I’ve never experienced lucid dreams
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by ubunja(m): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
justlove91:

how do you do it? Do share...
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by SMGGroup: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Y'all are not normal people. Like wtf shocked
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Plenty of times.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why She Doesn't Respect And Value You (the See Finish) / Nothing Dey For Women And Sex Is Overrated / Men Perceived to Be Impotent When They Decide to Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.