Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? (3284 Views)

Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience / The Experience Banging These Hot Grannies / Your First Wet Dream: Share The Experience.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by lilvicky68(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Yea. I even dream inside my dream too..
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by justlove91(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
ubunja:
how do you do it? Do share...
The first thing you should know is that inducing lucid dread is simple if you go about it the right way, don't listen to people telling you it takes months or years of practice to induce lucid dream. If you do the method I'm about to teach you exactly as I teach it you should be able to have at least one lucid dream within a week, yes within a week.
Some people keep dream journal to master lucid dream, but with the method I'm about to teach you, you don't need to keep a dream journal, though keeping a dream journal will help you to remember your dreams more.
This method is about using the wake - sleep sequence ie alternating between wake and rem sleep.
The techniques
1. Finger movement
Make a VERY TINY movement of your thumb and index finger, alternating between the two fingers. Make the movement so subtle that if someone is there looking at your finger he/she would not see the movement. What you're aiming for is not the external movement of the fingers but an internal sensation of moving your fingers. You can practice this by looking at your finger and then move the thumb and index finger, not together but alternating between the two fingers, move them in such a way that you don't see the movement but just an internal sensation of alternating between the two fingers.
2. Head squeeze
Make 3-5 squeeze of the top of your head. It's simple, just try to squeeze the top of your head, you will feel some kind of internal pressure when you do that, release and squeeze again etc. Don't squeeze your face, just the top of your head. Try it now and get the feel.
Practice the two techniques and get how they feel before doing this method.

THE METHOD

Set your alarm to wake you up after 6 hours of sleep. (if you sleep at 10pm, set your alarm to go off at 4am). Do not practice any technique before you sleep, just get a deep and sound sleep.
After your alarm goes off, get out of bed, do some things for 5-10 minutes. You can drink some water, go to the bathroom, read this instruction again etc.
After 5-10 minutes, set your alarm again to go off 2.30hours after. (if you wake up at 4am, stay awake for 10 minutes, set your alarm to sound again at 6.40am).
For the next 2.30hours you're to alternate between the two techniques (finger movement and head squeeze) as follows:
- Lay on the bed in a position you wouldn't fall asleep quickly on (for me, I fall asleep quickly laying on my stomach so I lay on my sides or back).
- Take 3 deep breaths and relax.
- Alternate between your thumb and index finger (like I taught you) for 5 seconds. After that, make 4-6 squeeze of your head (you don't have to count). This is the first cycle.
- Do the second and third cycle.
NOTE : A cycle is doing technique one followed by technique two. Repeat this three times making three cycles.
- After doing three cycles, wait to fall asleep, if you're unable to fall asleep within two minutes, repeat three cycles of the techniques again.
- Again wait for two minutes to fall asleep, if you're unable to fall asleep within two minutes, repeat three cycles of the techniques again.
- Continue to do this over and over again.
- Eventually, you will start having micro sleep (dozing off), repeat the cycles after each awakening.
- Continue to do this over and over again.

WHAT MAY EVENTUALLY HAPPEN

1. You suddenly realise you're dreaming while the dream is still going on.
2. You woke up from one of the micro sleeps, repeat the cycle and start feeling vibration in your body or hearing buzzing sound, if this happens just continue to squeeze the top of your head, the vibration or buzzing sound will increase, after a few seconds just roll over or stand up. Don't worry, you wouldn't be moving your physical body because if you're feeling the vibration or hearing the buzzing sound that means you're in your dream body already.
3. You wake up to feeling vibration or buzzing sound, just increase it by squeezing your head, then separate.

MISTAKES WHEN USING THIS METHOD

1. Giving up when it takes a long time to fall asleep. Often when our mind is occupied with doing something (in this case, cycling the techniques) it may take a long time to fall asleep. The key is not to give up and just continue cycling the techniques like I said, be patient, eventually sleep will come.
2. Giving up when nothing is happening. In as much as the 2.30hours alarm you set hasn't gone off, continue with the method. Be patient and persevere.
3. Having deep sleep when what we're actually after is micro sleep ie short lapses in consciousness. Remember you've already had your 6hours deep sleep previously. So just continue to doze off, wake up, repeat the cycle, doze off wake up, repeat the cycle etc.
4. Falling asleep completely. This often happens if you didn't hold the intention strongly to not completely fall asleep.

Do not do this method everyday as a beginner. Do two days in a row, rest for a day, do two days in a row again etc.
Try to not move your body when waking up.
Try to minimize your body movement when doing this method. (I often move my body three times to change position during that 2.30hours).
When you have your first lucid dream, make sure to find a mirror in the dream and look at your reflection. I would like to know what you will see.
Try this method for a week and let me know your result, and let me know if you've any question.
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by justlove91(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mandrake007:
How? I’ve never experienced lucid dreams
See my reply to Ubunja
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Highman56: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dykindomcome:
I used to have lucid dreaming pretty regularly before. Most often I would be having a good dream and suddenly I was aware of the fact that I was in a dream. After realizing this I could do almost anything I wanted. I would fly everywhere I could think of, it was so realistic and amazing I would get irritated when I finally did wake up. While in the dreams it feels like I'm awake and everything is real. They don't come naturally anymore this days
witch
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Highman56: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
loosecanon50:
I've had lucid dreams countless times. I also fly a lot in my dream...like when something bad is about to happen where I am, I'll just spread my hands and I will be lifted off of the ground, gradually elevating until I reach the desired height I want grin.

From that height, I will now be looking down at the chaos happening below me. People will be screaming "help! Come and carry me". I manage to help some people at times grin.

Another example: I dream of going to work or traveling and when I encounter traffic in the dream, I'll just alight from the car and fly to my destination.

Bottom line is, I always have supernatural powers when having lucid dreams and I'm always in control of the outcome. Also, I never forget the details. Does anyone know what this means?
witch
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Highman56: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
Elizy09:
Almost every single dream I have is lucid. The dream starts…I decide what superpower I want to have this time. It’s usually flying, but I mostly like Superman and Green Lantern.

It often turn to a fight whatever it is that’s attacking me. I almost always win cheesy, though occasionally the bad guys just won’t stay down and it gets very frustrating knocking them out over and over again. grin
witch fighting with other witches
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Highman56: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
Yes oo since my childhood, I do have dreams about playing football with Messi and Ronaldo in our local pitch. grin Also I do fly a lot in my dreams along side jet LI and Jackie Chan.

During my undergraduate days in the University, I do read books in my dreams ooo. Like I can read in my dream for like an hour.

I hardly have such dreams again this days.
witch
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Blupen(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Danielle09:
For those who don't know what Lucid dream means, “A lucid dream is defined as a dream during which dreamers, while dreaming, are aware they are dreaming,”

Have you ever started dreaming and suddenly realized that you were in a dream? Have you ever managed to gain control over your dream narrative?

Have been experiencing this of late,Immediately I start dreaming a part of me will just tell me it's just a dream so what am seeing ain't real. Its actually fun because you can control what you see. So have you ever had a lucid dream before and how was the experience

How do i move myself into this realm any tips that i should start practising
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Highman56: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
oceanized25:
Wow,the flying thing got me,I also do fly for faster travels in my dreams before,it has been a while now though,but those rides were fun...in the dreams I just knew how to,and others in it couldn't.

Last night I was dreaming n got into another dream while still in the first,like I realized the first and all what I was saying was a dream,but it was another phase of dream I fell into,it haven't happened to me before,it was weird.
witch
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Highman56: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Na witches full here o
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Offpoint1: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Danielle09:
For those who don't know what Lucid dream means, “A lucid dream is defined as a dream during which dreamers, while dreaming, are aware they are dreaming,”

Have you ever started dreaming and suddenly realized that you were in a dream? Have you ever managed to gain control over your dream narrative?

Have been experiencing this of late,Immediately I start dreaming a part of me will just tell me it's just a dream so what am seeing ain't real. Its actually fun because you can control what you see. So have you ever had a lucid dream before and how was the experience

I'm a lucid dreamer, %95 of my dreams are lucid and I can script and direct them
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Danielle09: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
Offpoint1:

I'm a lucid dreamer, %95 of my dreams are lucid and I can script and direct them
oya director in the making cheesy
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Danielle09: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Blupen:
How do i move myself into this realm any tips that i should start practising
There is this conciousness that comes when dreaming, first whenever you start dreaming just keep telling yourself everything you're seeing is just a dream and not real, in time ur conciousness during dreaming will awaken. So in time you can start controlling what you see while dreaming
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Blupen(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
Danielle09:
There is this conciousness that comes when dreaming, first whenever you start dreaming just keep telling yourself everything you're seeing is just a dream and not real, in time ur conciousness during dreaming will awaken. So in time you can start controlling what you see while dreaming
This must be fun to experience.....thank you
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Danielle09: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
Highman56:
witch
Dullard Bleep off if you don't have anything meaningful to add
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Blupen(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2022
Danielle09:
Dullard Bleep off if you don't have anything meaningful to add
Why do you even bother replying him
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by DoNotMakeItWors: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Mine happens most especially when I happen to be in danger in the dream...

There was a time being shot in the dream was a norm. But what normally happens is that immediately the shot is fired (most times at close range), I will tell myself .... "You are in a dream, wake up now or else you will die. Sharperly I will wake up. At the point when I wake up,,,I do feel pain at the spot the shot is fired.

It's been long I had that kind of dream though.
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by oceanized25(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Hahahaha,mad person grin
Highman56:
witch
Re: Have you ever had a lucid dream? How was the experience? by Blupen(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
TommyEnd:

grin cheesy

From the little understanding I have about dreams, you're meant to be a great man. You are gifted with lots of talent to scale through life's difficulties and uncertainties. You're also meant to be a destiny helper to plenty people. My 2 cents
whenever i dream i see myself falling down from a tall building and then i wake up what does it mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

But why do Homebase Guys eat Rice with Spoooon? / My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do / How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.