Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? (6512 Views)

Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / Is It Wrong For A Wife To Follow Her Husband To Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by isiegbe(m): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2011
She Always Want Me To Go To Anywhere She Is Going. Pls What Does this Imply ?

Guys my girl will always want me to take her to many places she want to go to.
And I have asked her why she wants it that way.
She will simply say  ''I want u to be with me''
As for me sometime I like it and sometime hate it.
She will cry if I don't go with her.
Please guys someone with an idea of of what this means?

Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere?
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 31, 2011
Let her cry, she will get use to it grin
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by isalegan2: 6:43am On Jul 31, 2011
isiegbe:

Guys my girl will always want me to take her to many places she want to go to. And i have asked her why she want s it that way . She will simply say  ''i want u to be with me'' As for me sometime i like it and sometime hate it .she will cry if i dnt go with her . Please guys someone with an idea of of what this means . 

a) She is spoiled; her parents indulged too many of her whims
b) She has separation anxiety
c) She wants to show the other girls she's got a man
d) She has trust issues and want to know where you are at all times
e) She's bat-sh#t crazy!  wink
f) All of the above
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Mynd44: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2011
It means you are her PA or her Handbag
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by emsquare(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2011
You can't blame her much, all you have to do is let her know you not always comfortable with the idea
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by emsquare(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2011
You can't blame her much, all you have to do is let her know you not always comfortable with the idea
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Goldieluks: 8:53am On Jul 31, 2011
It implies ''follow follow''
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2011
How old is she? Is she that idle?
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by 190: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2011
Nigerian gurls and their numerous problems undecided
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Mynd44: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2011
^^^
Scary right?
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by shegosay: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2011
It cloud mean different thing depending on her perpective.
(1) may be she want to feel love
(2) she want to show other ladies that she has a handsome guy
(3) does not want to give you opportunity to chase after other ladies

Above all i think you should be happy that you have such lady compare other who
will not want you to fellow them .
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Mynd44: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2011
The girl is crazy and the sooner you leave her, the safer for you.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by isalegan2: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2011
Oh my!   grin

OP, I hope you know you will never get help or meaningful advice on Nairaland.  My earlier post was just in jest.  Dude, you gotta figure it out yourself.  We don't know you or her.  Maybe you crazy kids are just in love, cheesy but her crying is over the top childish/cunning behavior (unless you hurt her feeling).   undecided
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by lindabon: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2011
she is clingy and needy. if u love her and ur comfy wif it, then great.

always want some alone time for myself wif my girls. cos a lot of things we say den r not for mens ears
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Pweety4me(f): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2011
It means you are jobless, and she is only providing you 'work--experience' tongue
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by r231(m): 12:07am On Aug 01, 2011
^^^^hmmmmm

so dats what you do abi grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Pweety4me(f): 12:13am On Aug 01, 2011
^^Lol no oo sirr cheesy. . .which kind suspicion embarassed tongue
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by r231(m): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2011
^^^^^oh ok
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Pweety4me(f): 12:19am On Aug 01, 2011
Yup tongue
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Cmiller(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2011
it means uyr her bodyguide, ndo
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by amumex: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2011
Is this her first time to being in LOVE. my guy you better stop her now when it is not yet too LATE.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Mynd44: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2011
The chick is just being childish and the OP is playing along with her
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by horny4u(f): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2011
Most women are like that when they like a Guy till they LEARN.

Tell her to give herself brain and hang out with her girlfriends so that when you guys meet it will be new again, Plus if she continues like that she will not have a life and you will tire,

Learn to say No and assert yourself ( You are the man !)

She should join the gym class, go salsa dancing, face her studies, start an MBA course, Learn sewing, Learn flower arrangement , depends on what stage of her life she is.

Space makes a man's heart fonder ladies or he will be opening threads shocked shocked shocked like this, Make yourself a challenge , e.g The Goal at a football match and you will wrap him round your litte finger .

Get some standards and let him chase you !!!!
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2011
It means you are jobless, and she is only providing you 'work--experience' WITH A JOB!
That's BETTER! wink Permit me to also add to the OP: Pls when she starts crying, kindly get her A BUCKET! wink
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by willarrie(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2011
So what if she  cries? Look mister,u had better get involved wt other things b4 u two star choking urselves up, Duh,we'v bin there b4,its always dt way@ 1st,jt wait& see.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Sourcecrew: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2011
Guy! you just have to figure it out yourself, else these peeps here will just crash your relationship with their nasty advises. But for real, i think she loves you way too much and she's proud of you. Perhaps, she may not have had the opportunity to be in love in her life, but if i have someone like her, i'll be so glad.
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by buJu234: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2011
bad boy; she no trust u. esp. after u have tasted her,
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Tosinville(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2011
OP, sincerely my girl too always want us to be roaming around together anytime am less busy but i sometimes decline her request lol

Man, u must be an handsome & a presentable dude whom someone can hang out with with what i observe also from my girl LOL, she's in love & it guaranteed you're the only guy in her life unlike those yeye ones with 5 boyfriends or more can never allow u just because they've another guy visiting them in the next 5mins.

Poster try to reciprocate her love back by taking a walk with her sometimes, not that she's young girl to request for this but it certain you're the only guy in her life. Maybe u can't do dat just because u ve some other girlfriends or she's not attractive enough to u cos there's nothin bad in that, man.

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by sylve11: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2011
Mynd_44:

It means you are her PA or her Handbag

Pweety4me:

It means you are jobless, and she is only providing you 'work--experience' tongue

lol! i don die oooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Tosinville(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2011
Some Fugly ones that can't get a gf just love hating sha LOL
Re: Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? by Meristem: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2011
Hey! Red flag! She does not trust you and she wants to know if you're ''proud of her'' as such women usually put it. More importantly, she feels insecure without you probably because she knows shes not good enough.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Reasons Your Vagina May Be Smelling / [VIDEO] Girls Gets High On Drugs, Dances Nak*d, Guys Molests Her At A Party (18+ / Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.