Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) (35235 Views)

AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House / "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by DoveXlover: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Unfortunately she learnt the hard way.
You can only flaunt your partner online when the both of you have passed through the hardest times of relationship and have gone through the test of time.
You can't be in a two years marriage and start giving marriage advice and flaunting your partner.
When you cross 15 years of marriage, then you can start flaunting.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
For your fans na....SMH...

There are three(3) basic ways to earn via online you can choose to use all or any which are:
# Via Skill
# Via Product
# Via Investment

But to effectively and legitimately earn online you have to be deliberate in your desire to earn.

Few ways to be deliberate:
# Join an online earning community.

# Get a mentor or key in to a mentorship program.

# Register on earning platforms as a freelancer or Investor.

# Open your online international payment or bank account.

# Create your digital presence.

# Constantly save proofs of your online income or gigs(jobs or transactions done) successful completed.

# Research & Learn new earning ways and updates.

Get a Mentorship for a token fee and start cashing out daily even if it's just $5 daily.
Reach out via the Facebook ID on my Nairaland profile.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Jayinyourdreams(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
This post doesn't concern me, I'm just here to remind the Nigerians that are yet to get their PVC to do so immediately as there is not much time left.

Don't practice political apathy. If you're up to the voting age, get your ass to any inec office and get registered.

Thanks
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mumu ...you have already started showing off by informing your audience of another relationship....in few weeks his visual will slip out and your will tag it mistake....you have already given the demons sense of direction grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRg_l6ZqtxY

I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgbFvapsI-F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

the question is “did you do what he was shown or not?” If you didn’t do anything bad, there would’ve been nothing to show him to chase him away.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by subcbouy: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mumu gal dey call people goat mouths.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Who send you before? Everything shouldn't be online

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by bonnyhope: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Shhmm..mm
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by alizma: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
ChristineC:
grin maybe you sef should try and be behaving like human being
Na you write that statement for the report card abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Jamiubond009(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
The ex husband looks like a poor man's Chris Hemsworth grin
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Mamijoh(f): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good that, you've learned your lesson the hardest way.
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by dyera(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Aww, poor girl. I feel sad for her. What they did to her was wrong.
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Samskid310(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Walahi we don't care

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by ironheart(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
No man in his right sense will allow his wife to be online few days after childbirth.
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Isobug: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
Why would they not ruin your marriage when you go live even on a slightest thing,. Even in the toilet you go live, habaa

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Sucolee(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
She use her love play ten-ten....who cares?
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by MedicH: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Be flaunting ur breasts fes
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Franking: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
No na. U can even do live shows with him for us.
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by blaise26abj(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is a classic case of some women’s lack of accountability and responsibility. It is always someone else’s fault . Never theirs . Not her fault she cheated on the guy . Not her fault that her online activities that the so called jealous people reported to her husband are immoral . Like she didn’t put them out herself . Shior

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by johnfem321: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
It’s not too late.. you have two kids together.. you better go and beg him and change your ways to totally.. the guy go still get feeling for her

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Pootle: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
if you doing nothing bad you wont be worried about what people say
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by samology2000: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Xperienceis the best Tacha grin
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Charly68: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
May the good Lord grant you ability to fulfil your wish .
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by rollandben(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
You too should try an mend your way from the things people make mentions of that eventually distroy your marriage. Safe your marriage and safe your carrier....never trade your marriage for your carrier. Olewu!
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
With this her bald head and receding hairline like vulture,your marriage crash because of your attitude and irreconcilable differences you are blaming online peeps.when you flaunt things online you expect comment and attention,now you have gotten the attention.you are spilling thrash.This lady had Fish brain.smello

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by meobizy(f): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Who is she?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by treatise: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Why is she blaming online fans for the failure of her marriage? You put your marriage out there yourself, what did you expect? Well experience is the best teacher like someone said up there. Moreover I don't believe online fans was the real reason her husband left her.
Her husband knew what was happening "behind the scene" and he japaed
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Spain007(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Why is she blaming online fans for the failure of her marriage? You put your marriage out there yourself, what did you expect? Well experience is the best teacher like someone said up there. Moreover I don't believe online fans was the real reason her husband left her.

Judging you from ur write-up... YOU'RE OBEDIENT.
Re: I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) by Munzy14(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Their is this urge to show off your love interest... grin

She go still show us when time reach.

You can show and celebrate your partner online, without doing as a daily job or rubbing it on people's face...To appear living the life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu / Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.