Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku (28712 Views)

Rivers Assembly: All 27 pro-Wike Lawmakers Defect To APC, Wave Flags / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by MtDave55: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Atiku doesn't need 1 penny from Wike to prosecute his election. Whether Wike supports him or not, he will still get vote in Rivers

It goes beyond financial support, WIKE is a gladiator with huge followers, he isn't someone to be undermine and that's why APC wants to take advantage of the situation and lure him to themselves.
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by HIPROFILE(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
donleo92:

wike and PDP are like cult and a cultist.
wike rather die than snitch on his cult group.
what he would do is to be neutral in his dealings with the party. but he wouldn't decamp

Ima the game…

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by donleo92(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Say this after he leaves office, then I would take you seriously.
How loyal has Wike remained to Jonathan?
Make we sidon dey look sha.
Wike is loyal to Jonathan's wife and not Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Gavel(m): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
JealousCobra:

Wike is a lawyer mind you, they will secretly have a voice notes record on him, verbal and written agreements.

Then they will wait for him at the supreme Court if anything goes south.

As a Lawyer I can tell you for free that no agreement can override the Constitution. Such an agreement would be illegal and unenforceable even with evidence that indeed such an agreement was made and voluntarily.
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Mcphylls(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
tor.. tashin hankali...uote author=akp202 post=115122051]Your parents and even Ur ancestors retired at 60 because they were considered inefficient and ineffective at that age. Yet, a youngster like u consider him to be d best.
You need political deliverance
How can a frail looking individual who could not lift Nigeria flag be d one to lift Nigeria out of its current predicament? Do I hate him? No I don't, but 2015 experience till date have taught me that he should be resting with his grandchildren.[/quote]
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by pasuma(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Person wen scuttle the zoning plan go suddenly agree to one term and you go believe am... Yeye dey smell

bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/pdp-crisis-pro-wike-govs-give-conditions-to-support-atiku/

Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Dwana96(m): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
If I'm Atiku, I will agree to the conditions, especially on one term. Once I become president, let me see anyone of them try rubbish
You truly understand Nigeria politics.
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by abobote: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
One of the conditions, according to him, is that Atiku must agree to serve for just one term if he wins the presidential election.

These guys are jokers. Nobody gets into Aso Rock and serves for one tenure. It has never happened before and it won't start with Atiku Abubukar.

I respect Ben Bruce so much because he's one senator who agreed to serve for one tenure and step aside. That man does not behave like the rest of us.
Wish there's a way I can like your comment twice.
I was having same thought yesterday, that Wike should swap party with Amaechi.
Rivers, like most south south states have always been PDP, Wike didn't bring them to PDP.
And like the people that are saying that Wike is party man, that's why he did not decamp. There are some many reasons Wike would not want to decamp.
1. Amaechi in APC
2. They will lose the state
3. Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by afesco: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Atiku doesn't need 1 penny from Wike to prosecute his election. Whether Wike supports him or not, he will still get vote in Rivers
But they said Atiku is broke n I learnt it was Okowa dt sponsored his primary just to be his running mate
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by gratefulheart(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Why did he went to Port today. You people are laughable. You don't know Wike capacity. He will lose Rivers, Benue, the whole south West and part of South East. Let him not settle with Wike. He will cry by 2024.

nairavsdollars:
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by Messi1: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Divoc19:
Politics is an interesting race world wide even though all politicians are scammers.
May the best man for the job win
Aunty i want to be a politician but will not be politiscam.I will work to better your life. Not saying u are below standard, but i will make sure i suprise u my LOVE(used loosely).
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by JealousCobra(m): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Gavel:

As a Lawyer I can tell you for free that no agreement can override the Constitution. Such an agreement would be illegal and unenforceable even with evidence that indeed such an agreement was made and voluntarily.

A lawyer!!

Are you sure of winning court cases with this your lame submission.cheesy

What is the meaning of Evidence Act (2011) in section 137 of the Nigeria Constitution??

Waiting for your reply..
Re: PDP Crisis: Pro-Wike Governors Give Conditions To Support Atiku by CoolAmbience(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
donleo92:

Wike is loyal to Jonathan's wife and not Jonathan.

Not correct!

Patience couldn't have sanctioned Wike's use of the military in Rivers state. You don't seem to know how much of military might Wike had during 2015 election

No first lady can do that without her husband. You may say that Patience was Wike's access to Jonathan. She also helped him get favours from her husband.

Wike was loyal to Jonathan. He just needed Patience to get what he wanted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune / Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" / Nigeria Air Force Drone Hits Boko Haram Terrorists Target In Sambisa Forest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.