Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,274 members, 7,849,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State (38029 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by bishopkay: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2022
mohims:

Keep dreaming. You think this is how Nigeria politics work? E go shock you. I can bet my life that he won't even come second let alone winning.

It's no longer 4th? Y'all said he won't get even 2 million votes. Now you say he won't come second? It means we are progressing. Thanks.

As for the bolded, you go just die throway, die for nothing. The 2023 elections will be a study for years to come.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by bishopkay: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2022
naija4life247:

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President
Future impossible tense grin
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by mohims(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2022
bishopkay:

It's no longer 4th? Y'all said he won't get even 2 million votes. Now you say he won't come second? It means we are progressing. Thanks.

As for the bolded, you go just die throway, die for nothing. The 2023 elections will be a study for years to come.
Elections are not won through social media. You guys are nothing but dreamers. Keep dreaming. Your eyes go soon clear
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Lucky5000(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2022
As we dey plenty, e go dey pain Dem...
As e dey pain Dem, we go dey plenty...

We are Obi-Datti

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2022
Ned Nwoko’s family is even bigger than the number of people sitted.

Comedians!
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by donatus101(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2022
deeva2:

Fact is alwys better for a dreamer that you are.

Quote me if obi wins one village in Kano.

Go to hell with your one village. If he gets the desired % then it is OK by us.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by forgiveness: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
Initial gragra Atiku is the next president

Hmm! Why do you think so?

Tinubu was smart enough to have picked a Kanuri Muslim as Vice president knowing fully well Atiku has the vote of Fulanis.

The middle belt Christians will definitely vote for either Tinubu or Obi because of their soared relationship with Fulanis.

In the SW, there might be vote apathy because they don't like Tinubu except they change their minds at the later end. But be rest assured they will not vote for another Northerner who is even from the same ethnic group with Buhari.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by nkem1992: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Mandate2023:

Joke of d century.....masses will spend money on obi, a Nigeria politician that was d VP candidate of PDP in 2019 aside the fact that Jonathan gave him appointment and he was once governor too

U must think all Nigerians reason like u igbos grin

All Nigeria masses can't be as foolish as u
Haha, they have started and you cannot stop them, how is supporting Peter obi an Igbo thing, but Tinubu not Yoruba and Atiku not fulani? The igbo vote over the has shown more patriotism than the other tribes. You Yoruba Muslims want us to support cassava and agbado, a one of the man who foisted the tragedy Buhari on us, an old man who is suppose to retire from active politics and cater properly for himself. We igbos will vote for either obi or Atiku but no Tinubu... get rid of ya bitterness and sentiment and reason like a patriot would. If amidst the chaos ravaging the country you think Tinubu has a solution to offer then you cranium is void of any matter.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by CSTRR: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2022
The north should be the ones voting for labour party the most.

They have suffered the most under APC and pdp.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by tsephanyah(f): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2022
forgiveness:

Hmm! Why do you think so?

Tinubu was smart enough to have picked a Kanuri Muslim as Vice president knowing fully well Atiku has the vote of Fulanis.

The middle belt Christians will definitely vote for either Tinubu or Obi because of their soared relationship with Fulanis.

In the SW, there might be vote apathy because they don't like Tinubu except they change their minds at the later end. But be rest assured they will not vote for another Northerner who is even from the same ethnic group with Buhari.
Lol. "middle belt christians will definitely vote either tinubu or Obi" you're already very biased.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by bishopkay: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2022
mohims:

Elections are not won through social media. You guys are nothing but dreamers. Keep dreaming. Your eyes go soon clear
I never knew Ado Bayero university hall is "social media". Perhaps there's something you know I don't? grin cheesy
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Sapphire94: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2022
KadunaReporter:
shocked

Meanwhile, in Nasarawa State. We Northerners have taken over Obi's campaign.

God Bless you for your Good works Brother
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by EdwardRandy(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2022
Sowiki:
Nice one. Things would have been easier for Obi of he had well-mannered supporters. His toxic and barbaric supporters are the major problem he has, they are making it look like IPOB thing.

Na you wan see am like that, no be only him people dey support am.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by EdwardRandy(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2022
Bar1941:
The Obidient mumus.
Na your papa be mumu.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2022
NAIJA PPL SHOULD STOP HYPING PROGANDA OF INSECURITY, POSITIVE CONFESSIONS MAKES WAY FOR POSITIVE ACTIONSangryNIGERIA IS STILL VERY SECURED IS ONLY THAT THE CITIZENS ARE NONCHALLANT TO PLAYING THEIR ROLE OF VIGILLANCE AND INTEL FOR SECURITY OPS. undecided
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by SKYHIGHfx: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

With what I have seen so far, nothing can stop Obi not to be elected, not even billions of Agbado and cassava munching BATstards.

The love is massive, the love is overwhelming, Obi is blessed, Obi is loved all over the country unlike some people who uses stolen loots to get fake love.

These handsome and beautiful people came out with no inducement, they came out because of the massive love they all have for Obi.

Don't forget, this is Gandollar state , an unapologetic Tinubu asslicker , don't forget also that this is Kwankwaso state, but we still have this massive number.

Obi is here to STAY!

I love Kano.

U get mouth aswear
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by pacespot(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2022
Obidients are unstoppable cheesy
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by masui(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2022
Felixalex:

Omo anytime I see this figure of speech, I de feel sad because here in Nigeria, bandits showed us that a moving train could be stopped.

Maybe we should say Obi is blowing like wind, it cannot be caged

Guy abeg oooooo. My ribs don crack. Nothing looks impossible under this terrorist controlled contraption.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by forgiveness: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
Lol. "middle belt christians will definitely vote either tinubu or Obi" you're already very biased.

It's my own personal analysis based on situation on ground but you too are buased by assuming Atiku will win the election, na.

We are same. Ain't we? wink
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by atinga1: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2022
naija4life247:

But your Peter Pandora Obituary is standing on sinking sand. You will all sink and cry with him.

Just two hours into the election you all will start crying blood because the results would be clear that the Jagaban Borgu is far ahead of other clowns.

Bring out the scorecard of the 3rd Class Philosophy graduate, let's compare with that of the Jagaban Borgu
You will cry in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Obyino: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2022
I have said it, the good people of Nigeria will decide come 2023
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Khaleefa1804: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2022
Reference:

Honestly, this should be if democracy works well. For the metrics, yardsticks and statistics used in removing the PDP as underperforming have all been attained and exceeded with this government.

The APC is simply unelectable at the moment, and that is why they had to resort to primordial sentiment of ethnicity and religion.
you get it man...
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Carlyscales: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

With what I have seen so far, nothing can stop Obi not to be elected, not even billions of Agbado and cassava munching BATstards.

The love is massive, the love is overwhelming, Obi is blessed, Obi is loved all over the country unlike some people who uses stolen loots to get fake love.

These handsome and beautiful people came out with no inducement, they came out because of the massive love they all have for Obi.

Don't forget, this is Gandollar state , an unapologetic Tinubu asslicker , don't forget also that this is Kwankwaso state, but we still have this massive number.

Obi is here to STAY!

I love Kano.

Pls just promote ur candldate without insulting anyone.

You r not in anyway like PO. He shows love to those that show him hatred

Abi you r one of those hired to de-market him?
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by micflo28(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2022
I am radically Obidient
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Frizz001: 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sowiki:
Nice one. Things would have been easier for Obi of he had well-mannered supporters. His toxic and barbaric supporters are the major problem he has, they are making it look like IPOB thing.
IPOB, IPOB! In the real sense of things, IPOB more of a threat to you than Boko haram terrorists and fulani bandits? Why do you get to tag Obi's supporters IPOB but you do not do same for Atiku and Shettima supporters; even for Tinubu that propped up Buhari to be president today?

Do what you know to be the right thing. Na supporters go siddon for Aso Rock? All the madness displayed by Buhari supporters in 2015 calling Jonathan a goat and illustrating Jonathan's death with RIP on a coffin, where did you condemn them and did it put them all in charge of Nigeria? You have the power of thought and conscience so use them to choose and vote. Not everyone will perceive and react to issues like you want or expect, so do your part as you deem right.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Sunnyja: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mandate2023:
Obi must spend.....ppl r ready to chop from Anambra money he stole when he was governor grin
You Don mint it! Stop deceiving yourself, Obi is not giving anyone shishi.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Shevchenkko: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mandate2023:
Obi must spend.....ppl r ready to chop from Anambra money he stole when he was governor grin
Ode
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Shevchenkko: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
naija4life247:

But your Peter Pandora Obituary is standing on sinking sand. You will all sink and cry with him.

Just two hours into the election you all will start crying blood because the results would be clear that the Jagaban Borgu is far ahead of other clowns.

Bring out the scorecard of the 3rd Class Philosophy graduate, let's compare with that of the Jagaban Borgu
Your likes barely feed twice a day yet you're supporting people who oppress you. Who did these things to Africans ?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by okunwaye(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
(σ≧▽≦)σ
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Noblechykk(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oddfinder01:

You're still towing thesame route. Propaganda! How are supporters of obi toxic? So u want me to be happy with d current government? U want me to stil smile and clap for the fools that brought this shame of a government on us? Are u guys okay? U want me support a TINUBU that assured us that APC and buhari will redeem our country instead turned it into mess..APC had the chance of redeeming their image in the person of Osinbajo. But nooo they gave the ticket to a man of questionable character! A man with no record..nothing. omo sensible Nigerians are very angry at everything in APC..we r not toxic. If being angry at our failed and thiefing political jobbers translates to beign toxic according to u urchins den we happily accept the title
The guy is intentionally lying to himself. I don't waste my energy replying those cunny characters
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Noblechykk(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Durabest:
In a country of over 200M People, and you think these numbers can win you presidential election then i think you need a doctor.
You are actually the person that need to see your doctor. Those people you see there are party excecutives from wards to state levels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me / Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) / APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.