Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,133 members, 7,856,533 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State (38042 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Yugoos: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Mrexcell(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is kwankwaso backyard oh obi no dey fear?
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Putinofrussia: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
DOA
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by odimbannamdi(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
naija4life247:

But your Peter Pandora Obituary is standing on sinking sand. You will all sink and cry with him.

Just two hours into the election you all will start crying blood because the results would be clear that the Jagaban Borgu is far ahead of other clowns.

Bring out the scorecard of the 3rd Class Philosophy graduate, let's compare with that of the Jagaban Borgu

In all of the interviews Peter Obi granted, he always gave specifics of his achievement in Anambra, encouraging his listeners to "go and verify".

Don't be biased. Dollar is now 660. If Nigeria plunges further into the cesspit, it won't matter who was Obidient, Batified or Atikulated. We will all suffer together. It is now a matter of doing what is right for us to have to have a better tomorrow. Let your conscience guide you to do the right thing
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Nwabueze22: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
All we are saaaaaying give us Biafra.To hell with one ZOOGERIA (nigeria)
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Nwabueze22: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
All we are saaaaaying give us Biafra. To hell with one Zoogeria
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Polchiz(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mandate2023:

Joke of d century.....masses will spend money on obi, a Nigeria politician that was d VP candidate of PDP in 2019 aside the fact that Jonathan gave him appointment and he was once governor too

U must think all Nigerians reason like u igbos grin

All Nigeria masses can't be as foolish as u

If only you know the calibre of Northern politicians in support of Peter Obi.

I was shocked when my former lecturer, a prominent Northerner from Kano was campaigning for Obi. I thought I was dreaming.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Polchiz(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
deeva2:
These ppl only came to support and campaign for Governorship candidate under LP...If u think they are for Obi, U don miss road.

No hausa man will vote a biafran.

I am sure you have lived all your life in Yoruba land.

Come to Kaduna and see for yourself.

Labour party is sure of at least 45% of votes in Kaduna.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Polchiz(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
mohims:

Keep dreaming. You think this is how Nigeria politics work? E go shock you. I can bet my life that he won't even come second let alone winning.

Your life is useless.

If it is useful, you would not write this rubbish.

El-Rufai's son is quiet now. He was so sure that his father will be VP until now.

Only God knows the future.

SE, SS will vote Obi, Many people in NC are canvassing for Obi.

Where is PDP hoping to get their vote?

APC is no go area. North has rejected APC.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Mandate2023: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Polchiz:

If only you know the calibre of Northern politicians in support of Peter Obi.

I was shocked when my former lecturer, a prominent Northerner from Kano was campaigning for Obi. I thought I was dreaming.

U r still dreaming my friend
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Polchiz:

If I wasn't in kaduna, I would've doubted u.

I have seen PO and LP posters in 5 different angwans (areas).
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by ridbell01(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Another 14 million votes in kano
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by tony1way: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Im really disappointed by this crowd, Whem will Obi Ever gather 1000 people REmember Politics is a game of numbers and also shishi
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by mohims(m): 1:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Polchiz:

Your life is useless.

If it is useful, you would not write this rubbish.

El-Rufai's son is quiet now. He was so sure that his father will be VP until now.

Only God knows the future.

SE, SS will vote Obi, Many people in NC are canvassing for Obi.

Where is PDP hoping to get their vote?

APC is no go area. North has rejected APC.
You have no sense at all. Can you imagine analysis? You are obviously a child who knows nothing about Nigerian politics. I won't waste my time arguing with you. Argue with your keyboard. Mpi
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by mohims(m): 1:57am On Jul 28, 2022
bishopkay:

I never knew Ado Bayero university hall is "social media". Perhaps there's something you know I don't? grin cheesy
Don't delude yourself into thinking that Obi will get any reasonable vote from the North. We both know how the typical Northener is. They are tribal and religious bigots. Don't bee fooled by this. Use your head and think!
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by deeva2: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2022
Polchiz:

You mean Kaduna South because Christians/igbo dominates the area..

How sure are you that i lived all my life in Yoruba land?

BAT 2023

Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by bishopkay: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
mohims:

Don't delude yourself into thinking that Obi will get any reasonable vote from the North. We both know how the typical Northener is. They are tribal and religious bigots. Don't bee fooled by this. Use your head and think!
Meaning they'd Rather vote an Atiku than a Tinubu right? We like that. Core northern votes have never made anyone president before.
Re: Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State by AceJam: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
DON'T FORGET: LIST OF INDIVIDUALS WHO REQUESTED AMNESTY FOR BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS

1. President Muhammedu Buhari

2. Ex-Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso

3. Former Gov. Bola Tinubu

4. Former Vice President Abubukar Atiku

5. Former FTC Minister Nasir El Rufai

6. Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence, Muhammed Sa’ad Abubakar III

7. Emir of Kazaure, Alhaji Najib Hussaini Adamu

8. Arewa Consultative Forum

9. ACF chairman, Alhaji Aliko Muhammad

10. Ex- Governor Nyako

11. Ex-Governor Sule Lamido

12. Ex-Governor Ibrahim Shema

13. Former First Lady Turai Yar'Adua

Observe that some boko haram sympathisers in the list are jostling to be president of Nigeria in 2023. God forbid bad thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition / CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.