Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

6 Kinds Of Men Every Lady Respects... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Kinds Of Men Every Lady Respects... (479 Views)

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / 9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Kinds Of Men Every Lady Respects... by LoveUdie: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2022
Real men never open their mouths to ask for respect, they command it naturally.
The day you start asking for respect is the day you lose it. If you have it, you won't ask or demand it! It comes to you effortlessly!
Every woman respects men who have these grades:

1) YOU ARE WISE. Nothing drives me to bow before a man than understanding, and wisdom. When you open your mouth and timeless jewels flow out, I stand stunned, dazed, wowed, and glued. I want to listen to you over and over again but when you open your mouth, and nothing comes out but crap, senseless jokes, stupid words, and banter, boy, I duck, no, I pick a race. My husband is a man of wisdom. I love listening to him over and over and over again.

2) YOU MAKE Banknotes. Men who make cool money control ladies' respect effortlessly, call us greedy, that's your enterprise! No woman wants to suffer in marriage! You must carry your two legs out of your house every morning and make good money if you want your wife to respect you. Any man who depends on his wife to eat needs serious deliverance! Forget about yahoo boys and pray for financial success bro! Not every millionaire stole pants for money rituals! Not all CEOs are yahoo boys! Not all business tycoons buried human heads under their businesses! God is a giver of TRUE riches! The Bible says, "The BLESSINGS of the Lord maketh RICH!" Rich men command respect easily, you may hate to hear it, but it is the truth. However, start small and grow big! That is the trouble of today's youths. No one wants to start small. Everyone wants to ride "Logo Benz" hence the money ritual! You better save yourself and generations unborn from untimely death by staying clear of blood money. Start little, work hard and cultivate big, that's how to be great. Righteous women respect hardworking men and will help them when required.

3) YOU HAVE SELF-CONTROL. A man who stares at women's breasts, buttocks, and lips is sick! No, respecting a woman is different. Men inherently admire attractive women but if you stare, you STARE like "Eja Ojuyobo", you know that big-eyed fish, you need a psychiatrist's watch! Look once and look away, that's okay, that's decent. I know men look so telling you not to look is unrealistic. I'm against staring and drooling! A man who controls his libido commands a woman's respect any day, any time! If you must grab and grope every time you see a woman you are a piss-off! Honorable men respect ladies! Men who command women's respect have a clean, unadulterated, bed sheet not wrinkled or degraded with lust and premarital sex!

4) THEY ARE GENEROUS. Givers are involuntary respect commanders! Giving is not about the volume but the circumstances of the heart. Some men are so stingy they must ask for sex in return for a #100 recharge card. What's your problem? Are you so poverty-stricken you can't release #500 without asking for sex? Is #500 your God? Is it the end of your life? Will you die if you help the daughter of Sarah with just #500? FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA! I berate that uncharitable, backward, stale spirit out of your life in Jesus' name! Givers are respected commanders! Learn to give to God, your family, and your parents, blessings will flow into your life effortlessly.
5) THEY LOVE GOD. God chasers are reflexive respect commanders! When I see a man who adores the Lord, who LOVES the Lord, oh my, oh my, my hubby is so so sexy to me, oh my God!

6) THEY LOVE THEIR WIVES. It is an irresponsible man that will ill-treat his wife and anticipate her to respect him. It is the son of satan that will starve, abuse, and even beat his wife and expect her to scream "Yes sir!" To his commands and leaps at his every beck and call! It is a bushman that will overlook his wife and expect her to honor him. Ho- what? You don't deserve honor, sir. The Bible says, "Give honor to whom honor is owed". Honour is not due to a stingy, reckless drunkard and a womanizer! Respect is not commanded Huncle, it is earned!
Start earning it from today and you will feel better, love yourself more, and attain more results in your relationships, personal life, profession, and business. Momma cares!
Source....https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

U Use Filter To Chat With A Guy, For Almost 2 Months / "You Dated For 12 Years?' —reactions As Young Man Finally Marries Lady / How Did U Save Ur Lover Contact In Ur Phone Let See The Romantic Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.