Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,980 members, 7,848,930 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 (20955 Views)

Boris Johnson Turned Away From Polling Station After Forgetting ID / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
BritishNaija:

First I know about the link you posted and There is a post i made yesterday of how the sanctions are Eating Russia GDP, You are seeing a smooth surface( What russian Goverment want you to believe), But below is No foundation, if you work on it, you will sink.

You saying Russia have been ubering US to space station since time immemorial means you have recently been following space activities. US use to use Space shuttle till it was Retired in 2011, then the decided to be using that of Russia Since they have been cooperating As far Back As the 70s.

Please What do you mean that Spacex not yet dependable? Space-X that have successfully Sent Crew to ISS? That must be a joke.

Please tell me about four Goverments in EU that have crumbled, Define the word crumbled Goverment, I need to see the four crumbled Goverment like Sri Lankan Goverment.

Your first paragraph, is it based on your assumption, cnn, bbc or facts?

Your second paragraph, the engine that will power the space shuttle and transport it to space is built by Russia, quote me from anywhere…see link below

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/01/when-will-astronauts-launch-from-us-soil-again/550730/

Uk government collapse
Italy government collapse
Germany government about to collapse
When I remember the forth one I ll update my post

Just like I told you above that when I remember, I will update—— it’s Bulgaria’s government collapse…: see link below

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/22/bulgaria-government-collapses-kiril-petkov

Bro, I understand that you have been brainwashed by mainstream media but gradually the truth will continue to come out just like the link from IMF about how Russia economy is withstanding the illegal sanctions from the west.

Trust me you don’t want to go this route with me, you are no match for me oooo hmm

Knowledge is power.

You see the west is collapsing gradually, you won’t see this because you have been brainwashed by western media.

I pray that your eyes will be opened soon.

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Goddson:

Your first paragraph, is it based on your assumption, cnn, bbc or facts?

Your second paragraph, the engine that will power the space shuttle and transport it to space is built by Russia, quote me from anywhere…

Uk government collapse
Italy government collapse
Germany government about to collapse
When I remember the forth one I ll update my post

Bro, I understand that you have been brainwashed by mainstream media but gradually the truth will continue to come out just like the link from IMF about how Russia economy is withstanding the illegal sanctions from the west.

Trust me you don’t want to go this route with me, you are no match for me oooo hmm

Knowledge is power.

I have to laugh at you, And i usually Don't Take Serious a person when arguing, bring in CNN and other News Medias Into the Argument. Since when does CNN became NASA or other Space Agencies?

Did you miss the part where i said if Russia wants, decides to quit, They could be replace? Or did you Miss the part Where i said it was a collective efforts? If US decides to pull out too, Russia will have to find their sources for Electricity and Oxygen.

About 70 percent or more of the ISS was developed and built by the US, Japan has it contributions, so Russia Can't threaten US with engines and controls, they would be replaced.

Please can you Define the word crumbled? Are you the one that crumbled UK and Italy Goverment? I'm waiting for your reply professor knowlegeable.

2 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
BritishNaija:

I have to laugh at you, And i usually Don't Take Serious a person when arguing, bring in CNN and other News Media Into the Argument. Since when does CNN became NASA or other Space Agencies?

Did you miss the part where i said if Russia want decides to quit, They could be replace? Or did you Miss the part Where i said it was a collective efforts? If US decides to pull out too, Russia will have to find their sources for Electricity and Oxygen.

About 70 percent or more of the ISS was developed and built by the US, Japan has it contributions, so Russia Can't threaten US with engines and controls, they would be replaced.

Please can you Define the word crumbled? Are you the one that crumbled UK and Italy Goverment? I'm waiting for your reply professor nairaland.

Mr. Man stop this assumption of your and start your arguments based on facts, I guess your ignorance is as a result of being brainwashed by Hollywood and mainstream media News outlets..
You live in a bubble where china, Russia, Iran and North Korea are the perpetrators of evil in the world while USA and the collective west as protagonist saves the day….lol

I know it will take you a decade for you to be emancipated from your shell

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/01/when-will-astronauts-launch-from-us-soil-again/550730/

Why are you laughing? At your own ignorance or stupidity? Please research and read before quoting me

Knowledge is power.

4 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Goddson:

Mr. Man stop this assumption of your and start your arguments based on facts

Why are you laughing? At your own ignorance or stupidity? Please research and read before quoting me

As usual, When They have nothing to say, They start insulting.
I'm not going to click on Any link, we Started it here, and should be ended here, Counter me here and I do Counter you too, Let's Prove who is more knowledgeable.

1 Like

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
BritishNaija:

As usual, When They have nothing to say, They start insulting.
I'm not going to click on Any link, we Started it here, and should be ended here, Counter me here and I do Counter you too, Let's Prove who is more knowledgeable.

Nobody is insulting you, it’s just your ignorance, I won’t debate you based on your imagination of assumptions, I ll debate you based on real life facts that’s why I’m sending you a link from one of your mainstream media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Goddson:

Nobody is insulting you, it’s just your ignorance, I won’t debate you based on your imagination of assumptions, I ll debate you based on real life facts that’s why I’m sending you a link from one of your mainstream media
What link are you posting?Before you post link, explain What is There to see, Since you want it the link way, Then i counter yours with link too.

1 Like

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Grandemperor(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Avoidance-avoidance conflict is style. Romancing and sleeping with the enemy? Pas possible.
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
BritishNaija:

What link are you posting?Before you post link, explain What is There to see, Since you want it the link way, Then i counter yours with link too.

Are you telling me the person I’m debating doesn’t know how to read and understand?

I understand that western propaganda has successfully shaped your opinion, you might not see it because you are still in their bubble of lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by alabo1: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Shascky33:

https://news.sky.com/story/russia-to-withdraw-international-space-station-after-2024-12659444

This analysis is rubbish. The ISS was built based on Soviet tech. The first modular space station was the MIR. America had none. When their skykab which was not modular collapsed the US approached Russia to collaborate on the ISS. This was expanded to include European nations and Japan.

The core tech- propulsion, life support etc is Rusiisan based. Why do you think every astronaut going to the ISS must learn Russian? While various modules were built by the collaborating nations the core drive elements till date are Russian hence the need for Russian language proficiency as all instructions/instruments are labelled in in English and Russian. I hope the author knows the only way to get to the ISS and back is using the Russian Soyuz.

For those saying that sanctions will impact Russia's new space station let them know that MIR space station was launched in 1984 without American tech. China has also launched hers despite a US blockade. I tire for these anti Russia junk journalism

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Corto: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Shascky33:

https://news.sky.com/story/russia-to-withdraw-international-space-station-after-2024-12659444

Putin needs to bow out ASAP

Someone please explain to him or persuade him that his ego is not bigger than the human race
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
BritishNaija:

Mr knowledgeable, have you clicked the link yet to correct your ignorance about Russia ubering USA to space? Or you are still basking in your ignorance…

I don’t just assume and imagine stuffs and spew it on nairaland, I argue based on real life facts.

Now who is more knowledgeable?

I have said it before, you don’t want to go this route with me…

Knowledge is power.

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Smalloga: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Adeolaeniola:
I don't know why some people here are glorifying Russia, bandits and unknown gunmen are setting your home ablaze you are celebrating another nation's madness.

Should we be weeping for ourselves and weeping for another man's downfall?
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Goddson:

Mr knowledgeable, have you clicked the link yet to correct your ignorance about Russia ubering USA to space? Or you are still basking in your ignorance…

I don’t just assume and imagine stuffs and spew it on nairaland, I argue based on real life facts.

Now who is more knowledgeable?

I have said it before, you don’t want to go this route with me…

Knowledge is power.

Now you are not smart at all or Having comprehesion problems.
Who was arguing with you if Russia ferry the US or not, or you did not bother reading my response to that Before replying? It's seems I'm replying someone born in 2000s.

Now go Back to my earlier post Where made reference about US space shuttle and read it slowly.

1 Like

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
BritishNaija:

Now you are not smart at all or Having comprehesion problems.
Who was arguing with you if Russia ferry the US or not, or you did not bother reading my response to that Before replying? It's seems I'm replying someone born in 2000s.

Now go Back to my earlier post Where made reference about US space shuttle and read it slowly.

Lol, low key you are switching… is that you capitulating?

I would like to have a conversation with you.

Let’s dialog

1 Like

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Goddson:

Lol, low key you are switching… is that you capitulating?

I would like to have a conversation with you.

Let’s dialog

Mr go and read my counter stop this meandering of a reply.

1 Like

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
BritishNaija:

Mr go and read my counter stop this meandering of a reply.

Lol, don’t be ashamed, it’s ok to be enlightened after all we are all learning.

But next time, don’t just jump on nairaland to be spewing lies based on your assumptions and imaginations thinking we are all dumb here
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by ogatboy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
frankson1:

@the bolded; why is Russia being sanctioned

Because of the war in Ukraine. Simple as that
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by themanderon: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
I have said before on this forum that no force in the world can stop Russia. Can we all see who is crumbling under the weight of their own sanctions? Europe is now seeking a way out from the cold cold winter that awaits them while the prices of diesel and goods generally in the Us and the E.u is going off the roof and the Russia they expected by now would have collapsed is waxing stronger. They have bitten more than they can chew this time.

2 Likes

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Goddson:

Lol, don’t be ashamed, it’s ok to be enlightened after all we are all learning.

But next time, don’t just jump on nairaland to be spewing lies based on your assumptions and imaginations thinking we are all dumb here

Look at this one, you are one comic fella i swear, you got Bursted and have No defence, you stated mentioning CNN, now to go and read too, you are writing one disjoint jargons above, Professor Novice.

1 Like

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by ogatboy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mccullum:

Do you know what it means to take over of a country within 3 day? if you don't know let me tell you, it's only ballistic missiles will do that which was exactly to what US did to two Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki during WW2 and that forced Japan to surrendered.

Russia is not aiming for such total destruction in Ukraine, on economy, it's obvious that all sanctions against Russia failed to affects her as expected because Russian Rubble getting stronger, big market opportunities opened for Russia with China, India, Iran and other Eurasian countries trading with Russia now with another trade route rearranged within these countries..

It's the West feeling the heat more.

Lol. You guys don't even understand what's happening. Rubble is getting stronger but who can trade it?? There is no demand for it. Nobody buys it. It does not operate on the international market.

What are the big markets? Even China is dealing carefully. Their closest ally Kazakhstan is even treading carefully.

Let me prove another desperation of Russia. They agreed a deal with UN for grain export and blew the port the next day.
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by ogatboy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
Goddson:

Lol, please I’m trying to emancipate your likes from being a sheep to western propaganda (I understand that we “the rest of the world” have been brainwashed since childhood to think the west are always right or Hollywood propaganda, believe me bro reverse is the case)

Back to your message, there is no sorting out for the west, the only option they have is LNG which is times 4 of what Russia sells to them.

The EU first said they have seen option of gas in USA which turned out to be very expensive like I said earlier and they said they have seen option in Qatar which still turns out to be expensive, now they said they said their option is LNG from Nigeria which is still expensive and cannot meet the demands of Europe… LNG is a very expensive process which entails shipping, then they have to convert it back to liquidifued gas…. Bro it’s a long story, I don’t have to be educating you, please read some books too.

The point is EU don’t have a plan, this russia and Ukraine conflict has exposed how weak Europe is.

Did you know USA president went to beg for oil in Saudi Arabia and was turned down?

Lol. What is western propaganda. My question is are you living in Russia now? Do you have any family or friend in Russia? If you do, get the proper information from them then you'll know what's up

1 Like

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by ogatboy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
frankson1:

We've been hearing and reading how Russia economy will collapse since day 3 of the destruction of Ukraine undecided
It should be a thing of concern to you that even with the sanctions, 'annihilation' of Russia, the US and Europe sending weapons to Ukraine, she is still taking over territories.

"The effect on the economy is about to start", it hasn't started yet grin. You think getting gas is as easy as walking from the sitting room to the kitchen undecided

I believe you don't know that BMS turned down Biden's request.

If Europe is serious, don't you think that they should just cut themselves off than keep pumping money into the Russian accounts
They sanctioned Russia but keep paying them for gas which makes Russia have more money to destroy Ukraine undecided

'when una go start to learn sef' undecided

Very soon it'd become clearer to you.

No one expected Russia economy to collapse immediately. Even when the sanctions were placed, listen to the speech and it says this will not affect Russia in the short term.

Russia did not expect what is hitting them. Why do you think Russia had isolated its media?

1 Like

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by ogatboy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
luminouz:

Nope I don't darling!!

Channel your energy to naija issues darling

Good so let us that are affected by things in Russia talk. Thank you
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. You guys don't even understand what's happening. Rubble is getting stronger but who can trade it?? There is no demand for it. Nobody buys it. It does not operate on the international market.

What are the big markets? Even China is dealing carefully. Their closest ally Kazakhstan is even treading carefully.

Let me prove another desperation of Russia. They agreed a deal with UN for grain export and blew the port the next day.
Some persons on NL need to be taught Economics 101, They believe Since rubble is doing great, the Russia economy is too. They should go and learn how currencies can be manipulated.
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by ogatboy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
BritishNaija:

Some persons on NL need to be taught Economics 101, They believe Since rubble is doing great, the Russia economy is too. They should go and learn how currencies can be manipulated.

They don't understand. Nigerians will stay in Nigeria and be debating global issue without having proper idea of what's happening there.
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
ogatboy:

They don't understand. Nigerians will stay in Nigeria and be debating global issue without having proper idea of what's happening there.

Exactly. I'm Sometimes amused by some comments on this site.
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by ajailer(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Shascky33:

Russia's technology keeps the ISS in orbit. Without them it will crashland on earth. Only them can mantain their own technology.

SpaceX is taking over the role fyi
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. What is western propaganda. My question is are you living in Russia now? Do you have any family or friend in Russia? If you do, get the proper information from them then you'll know what's up

Lol, have you been to USA and the west? Do you know what gas prices are saying at the pump?
Do you know what prices are saying at the grocery store in the west?

Just like the prime minister of Hungary said that the west has shot its self in the lungs.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/europe-shot-itself-lungs-with-sanctions-russia-orban-says-2022-07-15/

To your question, I have a cousin who is studying in Russia.

I’m sure you are part of the sheep who believed in the ghost of kiev, Putin is sick and has cancer…..lol

1 Like

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
BritishNaija:

Look at this one, you are one comic fella i swear, you got Bursted and have No defence, you stated mentioning CNN, now to go and read too, you are writing one disjoint jargons above, Professor Novice.

Lol, bro say no more else I ll further expose your ignorance, I’m more vast and enlightened than you.

Let me help you with this independent channels so you can be free from western propaganda

Redacted news on YouTube
The Duran channel on YouTube
Richard medhurst on YouTube

Thank me later.

Knowledge is power.

1 Like

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Goddson:

Lol, bro say no more else I ll further expose your ignorance, I’m more vast and enlightened than you.

Let me help you with this independent channels so you can be free from western propaganda

Redacted news on YouTube
The Duran channel on YouTube
Richard medhurst on YouTube

Thank me later.

Knowledge is power.

You are just one funny fella, Kai! You are a comic relief.
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by moshoodn(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
BrodaAgbaya:
Cheers to the Mother bear.

I remember when the war started and how i was always arguing with my colleagues and bosses who said Russia will see pepper and their economy will crumble.
Some said Russia will pull out in no time and even pay for the repair of Ukraine. LMAOOOO

Today, they all keep quiet like they ain`t seeing Russia show US and Europe that same pepper, sanctions my slightly dark, hairy booty.

I have always loved Putin, my mentor and strong man. I had plans of joining the military, rising tru the ranks and taking over the country then leading it to real greatness on the African continent not the fake African giantism that the current C -in-C and his fellow urchins have degraded the country to.

Unfortunately i ended up in the bank making some 6million annually with broken dreams banging around in my head each time my boss makes me get up from my system.

Sad

Sadly,

If I were to run a sequencing on our dreams and current lives, I may have a 90% hit.

Cheers, brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Trump Still Be President As A Convicted Felon? / Israel-Palestine War: Lagos Suspends Airlifting Of Pilgrims. Brings Back 310 / Argentina Approves High Denomination Bill As Inflation Nears 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.