Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,281 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 (20978 Views)

Boris Johnson Turned Away From Polling Station After Forgetting ID / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Bentizil: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
bepositive11:
And what is Putin trying to accomplish? Ukrainians and many of their generations to come will have nothing but hate for him. He has only pushed them further into the arms of the West.

There's no point of me telling you who Putin is because you will only dismiss it. Go and do your own homework with an open mind.

The West are not saints but I'd rather live in a world dominated by them than a world dominated by Russia or China any time any day.

Who cares about you living in a world dominated by the blood sucking West? You can live there for all I care...

And I also hope you continue with your onesided homework...
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by bepositive11: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
You are the one who is one-sided not me. The West is not perfect but they are much better than Putin. How many of you people will migrate to Russia?? All you hard-core Putin supporters would rather migrate to the West. Nonsense!!

Bentizil:

Who cares about you living in a world dominated by the blood sucking West? You can live there for all I care...

And I also hope you continue with your onesided homework...
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Bentizil: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
bepositive11:
You are the one who is one-sided not me. The West is not perfect but they are much better than Putin. How many of you people will migrate to Russia?? All you hard-core Putin supporters would rather migrate to the West. Nonsense!!

Not everybody is a Western asslicker or West wannabe so you should stop the shit about migrating to the West, it's getting boring already...
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by bepositive11: 3:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Then stop speaking in English as a start. Nonsense

Bentizil:

Not everybody is a Western asslicker or West wannabe so you should stop the shit about migrating to the West, it's getting boring already...
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Shascky33: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
bepositive11:

My niece currently is a neuro surgion in russia. She left for study since 2014 and visited nigeria just twice. She is well paid, took time to cross the language barrier hudle. Although she is a churchy type yet she says diariz far more decency in lifestyle, regard for law and order very low crime rate.
Russia has a far more stable society than America due to her conservative citizens. I wil pick a russian visa a million time anyday, anytime to an American visa. And mind you the russians are more literate than the Americans.
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by bepositive11: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Neurosurgeons are well paid in every part of the world. Interesting share though.

Either way, when it comes to politics, I'm not a fan of Russia at all. If they are so decent in their own country, why are they treating Ukraine and her citizens like that? If Russia was kind to them, they would've never been interested in partnering with West.

Putin has also been president for how many years? For how many terms? It seems he'll remain the president for the rest of his life. Have you read about the journalist assassinations? How he goes after people who go against him? How he commits election fraud to remain in power? And then the luxurious lifestyle that he and his family lives in. The corruption that goes on in that country is beyond comprehension.

Shascky33:

My niece currently is a neuro surgion in russia. She left for study since 2014 and visited nigeria just twice. She is well paid, took time to cross the language barrier hudle. Although she is a churchy type yet she says diariz far more decency in lifestyle, regard for law and order very low crime rate.
Russia has a far more stable society than America due to her conservative citizens. I wil pick a russian visa a million time anyday, anytime to an American visa. And mind you the russians are more literate than the Americans.
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Globetrot: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2022
Nigerians will not cease to amaze me, Ukraine has been doing a lot of evil stuff in the russian parts of the country since 2014,and Nigerians thinks that the Russians should not help out their brothers, their actions is justified. Ukraine is even lucky that Putin has not decided to go nuclear.
Note:always remember to ask questions regarding the actions that that caused a reaction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Califonia Hits $2.7T GDP And Overtakes Britain As Fifth Largest Economy / Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis / Argentina Approves High Denomination Bill As Inflation Nears 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.