Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 (20973 Views)

Boris Johnson Turned Away From Polling Station After Forgetting ID / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia (2) (3) (4)

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
ajailer:

SpaceX is taking over the role fyi

They don't know.
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by RikudoSennin: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Goddson:

Lol, bro say no more else I ll further expose your ignorance, I’m more vast and enlightened than you.

Let me help you with this independent channels so you can be free from western propaganda

Redacted news on YouTube
The Duran channel on YouTube
Richard medhurst on YouTube

Thank me later.

Knowledge is power.

Stop quoting that moniker for the sake of your mental health. He/she is someone who argues blinding even when stats are posted to debunk their propaganda.

Winter is coming and we go see who go last. I am betting on the country who outlasted Bonaporte and Hitler.

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. You guys don't even understand what's happening. Rubble is getting stronger but who can trade it?? There is no demand for it. Nobody buys it. It does not operate on the international market.

What are the big markets? Even China is dealing carefully. Their closest ally Kazakhstan is even treading carefully.

Let me prove another desperation of Russia. They agreed a deal with UN for grain export and blew the port the next day.

Stop the lies, rubble is getting stronger and it’s being traded with, have you forgotten gas for rubbles? Everything is being exchanged for rubbles gradually, do you even know USA reversed their own sanctions on importation of fertilizers which will be traded with rubbles… I can go on and on and on but I ll leave you to showcase your ignorance so I can enlighten you.

Secondly Russia was never desperate for a deal with UN…. Ukraine mined the sea of Odessa which prevents movement of ships loaded with grain.

The UN deal was to make Ukraine demine to port of Odessa. Russia blew it the next day because Ukraine wanted to use the deal as opportunity to militarize the seaport of Odessa.

Remember Russia’s goal is to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine and to prevent it from joining NATO.. And also to liberate the donbass region from the nazi regime of Ukraine which has been bombing the Russian speaking people in the donbass since 2014. I know you don’t get this information from mainstream media, you think Russia just woke up on morning and decided to invade Ukraine

Please read and stop being ignorant for Your own sake.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
RikudoSennin:

Stop quoting that moniker for the sake of your mental health. He/she is someone who argues blinding even when stats are posted to debunk their propaganda.

Winter is coming and we go see who go last. I am betting on the country who outlasted Bonaporte and Hitler.

Thanks bro, I didn’t know I wasn’t the only one seeing how ignorant the person behind that moniker is.

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Mccullum: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. You guys don't even understand what's happening. Rubble is getting stronger but who can trade it?? There is no demand for it. Nobody buys it. It does not operate on the international market.

What are the big markets? Even China is dealing carefully. Their closest ally Kazakhstan is even treading carefully.

Let me prove another desperation of Russia. They agreed a deal with UN for grain export and blew the port the next day.

Trash
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by frankson1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
ogatboy:

No one expected Russia economy to collapse immediately. Even when the sanctions were placed, listen to the speech and it says this will not affect Russia in the short term.

Russia did not expect what is hitting them. Why do you think Russia had isolated its media?

I love Putin's position in protecting the Russian Federation and her territories. He doesn't want Russia to be like Libya.
Africa leaders should take a que to understudy Russia so they can emancipate their nations from slavery.

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by frankson1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
ogatboy:

Because of the war in Ukraine. Simple as that

Ohh!! Beautiful response. So then you now know the reason Russia wants to cut off gas supply.

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Secondly: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Donbass Region already liberated, military operation goals extended to southern Ukraine with success already been recorded in Kharkiv, Odessa, mykolav. Gas supplies to Terrorists Europe been cut off to 20% capacity, Europeans are pissing on their pants ahead of winter, zelensky crying and accusing all Ukrainian security agencies of working with Russia after sacking the head of Ukraine state security and Ukraine prosecutor general, Ukrainian troops morale low, fooling the Terrorists with grain deal, western weapons destroyed, 2nd power plant about to be ceased yet the bitch baby nazi Terrorist still crying for weapon even though Ukraine is virtually finished from Russian shelling. Russia the first country to send a human into space and others learnt from them, the country is great and ruling the world undoubtedly. Where are the idiots who are helping Terrorists Nazis to cry Russia losing? Victory to Russian federation, God bless President Vladimir Putin and the Russian Federation, God bless his brother Alexander Lukashenko of Belarus, God bless the chenchen fighters and our newly liberated republics of Donetsk and Lughansk, God bless my Naija

God bless Russia.

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by odun51587: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mother Russia dey give am to them wotorwotor Mother Russia dey give am to them wotorwotor ...
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by TobiAbuja: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Widely acknowledged that this is political posturing. There is no way in hell they could afford their own, brand new space station. Their space tech is basically Soviet era anyway - 2030 is the expiry date.

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by bepositive11: 1:52am On Jul 28, 2022
I have not and will never choose Putin as my mentor angry I won't choose Zelensky either!

cyprex:

Bepositive11 has chosen Putin as the mentor and do do I
You may choose Zelensky, a comedian that accepted to sacrifice his youths to gain the attention of the West.
Pls tell your mentor that the West is full of hypocrisy, double standard and do not care a dime about how much Ukrainians are killed

It's only a comedian that will go to war unprepared hoping that the West will save him
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by bepositive11: 2:07am On Jul 28, 2022
What the f*ck are you talking about? What do you mean by how do I know this? He's not the one leading Russia to invade Ukraine?

Forget about the West and focus on what Putin is doing. If you can tell me that he's not evil and heartless as f*ck, your judgement is clouded.

Putin will send soldiers to risk their lives in Ukraine. He himself will never go to the battlefield. He will continue living lavishly while his soldiers and Ukrainians die in combat.

Nigerians and corrupt politicians are like 5 and 6. You people can't recognize good leaders. You people only elect power hungry and corrupt politicians. Now you're even supporting Putin. You probably don’t know who that man really is. Go and do your homework.

luminouz:

Really

How do you know all this bro? Has he killed anyone in your family?

You don't understand western politics, do you?

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by bepositive11: 2:11am On Jul 28, 2022
lytech1:

He is evil because he was trying to protect the future of his dear country.....

By killing thousands and destroying millions of families and disrupting millions of lives?? You're not serious.

And protect the future of his country from what? From the West going against his dictatorship?

Would the West ever invade Russia and start killing Russians?? Please think logically.

Nigerians and corrupt politicians are like 5 and 6. You people can't recognize good leaders. You people only elect power hungry and corrupt politicians. Now you're even supporting Putin. You probably don’t know who that man really is. Go and do your homework.

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 28, 2022

Russia still feels like space technology is a secret! When an Elon has done far better than Russia will ever do!

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by drnoel: 6:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Shascky33:

https://news.sky.com/story/russia-to-withdraw-international-space-station-after-2024-12659444

Yep, I knew that once we get to the space age, the war of the space age would kick off.
That stupid president that was talking about space force, may not have been very crazy in the least
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Donbass Region already liberated, military operation goals extended to southern Ukraine with success already been recorded in Kharkiv, Odessa, mykolav. Gas supplies to Terrorists Europe been cut off to 20% capacity, Europeans are pissing on their pants ahead of winter, zelensky crying and accusing all Ukrainian security agencies of working with Russia after sacking the head of Ukraine state security and Ukraine prosecutor general, Ukrainian troops morale low, fooling the Terrorists with grain deal, western weapons destroyed, 2nd power plant about to be ceased yet the bitch baby nazi Terrorist still crying for weapon even though Ukraine is virtually finished from Russian shelling. Russia the first country to send a human into space and others learnt from them, the country is great and ruling the world undoubtedly. Where are the idiots who are helping Terrorists Nazis to cry Russia losing? Victory to Russian federation, God bless President Vladimir Putin and the Russian Federation, God bless his brother Alexander Lukashenko of Belarus, God bless the chenchen fighters and our newly liberated republics of Donetsk and Lughansk, God bless Biafra land God bless my Naija
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by luminouz(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2022
bepositive11:
What the f*ck are you talking about? What do you mean by how do I know this? He's not the one leading Russia to invade Ukraine?

Forget about the West and focus on what Putin is doing. If you can tell me that he's not evil and heartless as f*ck, your judgement is clouded.

Putin will send soldiers to risk their lives in Ukraine. He himself will never go to the battlefield. He will continue living lavishly while his soldiers and Ukrainians die in combat.

Your emotions are so intense and pure darling.

I wish I can leech you for just five minutes. I could use your emotions to power my whole street for a month.
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Themandator: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=priestcharm post=115136585][/quote]

Is the app available on playstore?
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by bepositive11: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
luminouz:

I wish I can leech you for just five minutes. I could use your emotions to power my whole street for a month.

Lol! grin
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by ThankGodFriday(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
[b][/b]
jimetagambo:

War is now 5 months (21 weeks) and some days actually. Putin once boasted that he would capture Kyiv in 2 weeks.

Ukrainians are not walkover. Russia seriously underestimated the will of the ukrainians to defend their motherland.

If he want
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Shascky33: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
ajailer:

SpaceX is taking over the role fyi
Space gini? Facebook and twitter space x enthusiast like you. Too much elon musk documentary don full ur brain indeed.
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by ajailer(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Shascky33:

Space gini? Facebook and twitter space x enthusiast like you. Too much elon musk documentary don full ur brain indeed.

Believe what you believe. Information seems to be anathema to you.

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Shascky33: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
ajailer:

Believe what you believe. Information seems to be anathema to you.
As we speak, doest space x have the realistic capacity to replace the ISS? all those private space companies aint ready. Space x has a bright future but this is 2022 and you are overrating them. It's like telling me hyperloop is ready to replace speed trains or neuro link now corrects blindness or bridges spinal fractures heals paralysis.
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by ajailer(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Shascky33:

As we speak, doest space x have the realistic capacity to replace the ISS? all those private space companies aint ready. Space x has a bright future but this is 2022 and you are overrating them. It's like telling me hyperloop is ready to replace speed trains or neuro link now corrects blindness or bridges spinal fractures heals paralysis.

What have I to do with you now?
If you have a contrary view, pls don't quote me but air your opinion just as I did initially. This banter is tiring me out as it's leading no where.

Do you know narcissist?
They are those type of ppl that love hearing American music, they know all the states there, they dream about their lifestyle and can kill to Japa there but will still rate Russia over the US anyday..... tell them to choose either an American visa or a Russian visa, they won't even think it twice before going for an Americans visa, yet they come online to brag on Russia being better than America technologically........
What a contradiction and I believe you behave like one, a narcissist.

Boosting the ISS to it's normal orbit only requires rockets with enough fuel in it to be docked at some points on the ISS, d rockets fired and before you know ISS gets pushed back to it's prefferd orbit.

Do you even know that SpaceX's RAPTOR 2 is the most powerful rocket engine ever built by man? ........ if Russia can do it why can't SpaceX also do it?

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Shascky33: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ur perception of narcisism is reason enough to nt hold a grain of ur word with seriousness. So you are asking a mechanic to fix ur car's fuel pump while driving. Enjoy ur america superiority ego.

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Trueprophet91: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
BrodaAgbaya:

I wish i wouldn`t give up, but the military is in a state of comatose. God fatherism, fulanism, internal terrorism has taken over the once respectable military

Sorry but it's everywhere, even the US ARMY
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by iykofias(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2022
ajailer:

What have I to do with you now?
If you have a contrary view, pls don't quote me but air your opinion just as I did initially. This banter is tiring me out as it's leading no where.

Do you know narcissist?
They are those type of ppl that love hearing American music, they know all the states there, they dream about their lifestyle and can kill to Japa there but will still rate Russia over the US anyday..... tell them to choose either an American visa or a Russian visa, they won't even think it twice before going for an Americans visa, yet they come online to brag on Russia being better than America technologically........
What a contradiction and I believe you behave like one, a narcissist

Boosting the ISS to it's normal orbit only requires rockets with enough fuel in it to be docked at some points on the ISS, d rockets fired and before you know ISS gets pushed back to it's prefferd orbit.

Do you even know that SpaceX's RAPTOR 2 is the most powerful rocket engine ever built by man? ........ if Russia can do it why can't SpaceX also do it?
JESU @bolded. you definitely don’t know what a narcist/narcissist means. Dude says it’s choosing one country over another grin grin
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by ajailer(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2022
iykofias:
JESU @bolded. you definitely don’t know what a narcist/narcissist means. Dude says it’s choosing one country over another grin grin

Read your signature, that will do.
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by iykofias(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
ajailer:

Read your signature, that will do.
PERIOD!

You’re welcome

Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by Bentizil: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
bepositive11:

By killing thousands and destroying millions of families and disrupting millions of lives?? You're not serious.

And protect the future of his country from what? From the West going against his dictatorship?

Would the West ever invade Russia and start killing Russians?? Please think logically.

Who's Putin? Pls tell me...
They would've invaded if they could.. People that can invade Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya simply met who pass them...
Stop saying things as if the West can but don't want to, they simply met someone who's crazier and deadly than them...

N: Don't forget to tell us who Putin is....
Re: Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 by bepositive11: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
And what is Putin trying to accomplish? Ukrainians and many of their generations to come will have nothing but hate for him. He has only pushed them further into the arms of the West.

There's no point of me telling you who Putin is because you will only dismiss it. Go and do your own homework with an open mind.

The West are not saints but I'd rather live in a world dominated by them than a world dominated by Russia or China any time any day.

Bentizil:

Who's Putin? Pls tell me...
They would've invaded if they could.. People that can invade Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya simply met who pass them...
Stop saying things as if the West can but don't want to, they simply met someone who's crazier and deadly than them...

N: Don't forget to tell us who Putin is....

Israel-Palestine War: Lagos Suspends Airlifting Of Pilgrims. Brings Back 310 / Califonia Hits $2.7T GDP And Overtakes Britain As Fifth Largest Economy / Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76