Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Finding True Love Is An Art-not Trial And Error - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding True Love Is An Art-not Trial And Error (1512 Views)

Learn How To Put A Stop To Relationship Trial And Error / Finding True Love In A Lifetime: How Many Times? / The Pain Of Finding True Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding True Love Is An Art-not Trial And Error by soi(m): 3:13am On Aug 01, 2011
I had a friend who once asked why he wasn't successful in finding his 'rib'. He did find a lot of girls, but that rib connection wasn't there. I know there are some women too, whose 'extra rib' is in search of it's origin. Instead the journey has been on the highway of bumping into mr wrongs.

My advice is very simple. Find out what your passion is in life and pursue it. It could be a hubby or your daily routine. That is where you will find soul connection and respect.

Else, it will just be sampling all the way. The unfortunate thing is; when you are fed u in a relationship we mostly do silly things that will make our partners become repulsive towards us. It is either we cheat or do something stupid. That can be avoided if you search yourself to know who you are, that will help you find someone that will match you.

I have a little attachment here where you can read more on this philosophy. If you don't like it, just ignore it.

Re: Finding True Love Is An Art-not Trial And Error by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 01, 2011
*Ignore*
Re: Finding True Love Is An Art-not Trial And Error by Mynd44: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2011
Ignore? Hmmm okay

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? / N6 Million To Set Up Her Boss, What Should She Do? / See The Reasons Why Lovers Must Have Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.