Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured (29115 Views)

Akeredolu Meets APC Delegates In Owo, Ondo State / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community, Many People Injured / Soldiers Invade Homes In Akuku Toru In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by powerfulguy: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
There were gunshots recorded on Wednesday evening at a construction company in Owo, Odo State, the same town where gunmen attacked a Catholic Church.

The gunshots were said to have occurred at Craneburg Construction Company, Owo, with policemen confirming that some people were injured during the attack.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-again-gunmen-attack-owo-ondo-state-scores-injured/

Tonight, there was a shooting incident at CRANEBURG CONSTRUCTION COMPANY Owo, Policemen are currently at the scene, victims have been taken to Hospital and they are in stable condition.
https://twitter.com/OndoPoliceNg/status/1552404595342823430?t=O_oCH7jAlCtkqkdNYWC2pw&s=19

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Typicool8(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Again!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Opintiwa: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
South Unite no e Dey sound like rubbish abi?

Okay no problem lessons are best learned in a hard way .

Keep romancing With evil. Yoruba and Igbo keep fighting each other due to politics o don’t stop .

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Omoslim26: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Opintiwa:

Keep romancing With evil. Yoruba and Igbo keep fighting each other due to politics o don’t stop .

If atiku wins it will get worse.
If tinubu wins with his muslim-muslim agenda it will get worse.
Let's tell ourselves the truth, tribalism or religion apart our best bet is to vote for Obidiati.

253 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Theweb: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Opintiwa: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Omoslim26:

Let's tell ourselves the truth, tribalism or religion apart our best bet is to vote for Obidiati.

If we can shift politics aside first tho I want Obi to win and I will vote for him .

But if we can remove politics let the south unite to form a formidable force first. We have the number , money and power for God sakes

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by iykomo0(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Opintiwa:

asking igbos to reach agreement with Yorubas is impossible. even MNK's Ipob that is in agreement with Odua Agitators did so at an arms length maka na adi ama ama.. every mallam with him kettle.

25 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by 3ple9iner: 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Omoslim26:

You are saying we should leave tribalism and religion apart and still saying muslim-muslim agenda. what are you trying to say gan.

And how are you sure it would get better with Obi and not with other candidates?

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by WonderManly(m): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aah! You see! With what that has been happening this days long. I think we have to declare...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Opintiwa: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
iykomo0:
asking igbos to reach agreement with Yorubas is impossible. even MNK's Ipob that is in agreement with Odua Agitators did so at an arms length maka na adi ama ama.. every mallam with him kettle.

You think MNK is a fool for reaching out to Odua. Let the south unite this air conditioning wind will consume Nigeria. Every day and every minute is a useful time . Clock is ticking

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Opintiwa: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
3ple9iner:

You are saying we should leave tribalism and religion apart and still saying muslim-muslim agenda. what are you trying to say gan.

And how are you sure it would get better with Obi and not with other candidates?

Vast majority of Yoruba are Muslim yet the educated ones especially the ones in Diaspora joined with MNK and Sunday as a mixed blood what does that tell you . Or you can’t tell the difference between tea and coffee?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Lastmessenger2: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
They called us wailers for speaking against an evil government with evil agenda. Now we all will wail together las las.

17 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by 3ple9iner: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Opintiwa:

Vast majority of Yoruba are Muslim yet the educated ones especially the ones in Diaspora joined with MNK and Sunday as a mixed blood what does that tell you . Or you can’t tell the difference between tea and coffee?

To be honest I don't understand what you are saying because I don't see were I mentioned MNK or Sunday or Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Opintiwa: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
3ple9iner:

To be honest I don't understand what you are saying because I don't see were I mentioned MNK or Sunday or Yoruba.

Sorry mistook you for the guy above .

But all the same still plays down to south should unite . If we keep playing this ostrich game it’s either we win or loose for how long ?

Obi or Tinubu might win and for the record I support Obi and I will be in Nigeria to vote for him.

But all I’m saying in a nutshell is if we can look outside politic maybe you won’t understand the message till after elections. SOUTH SHOULD UNITE TO FORM A FORCE .

You are not too wise than the governors who said okey lets form a souther governors forum . But now look beyond politics

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Omoslim26: 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
3ple9iner:

Bro tell yourself the truth muslim-muslim ticket is very risky.
This terrorist use religion as a weapon,some last month defended a village against bandit attack and urged the villagers to join them in their fight against the FG and to attain an Islamic State,they the terrorist are not Muslim faithfuls they are spreading the message that a non Muslim is an infidel an should be enslaved, muslim-muslim ticket will give credence to the ideology they are preaching.
Muslim-muslim ticket is not good for anyone even Muslims up North especially Christians up North and in the MB.
Peter Obi is no saint but I want you to know that what this fight against terrorist needs now is an external force,one with no ties or apology for anything this terrorist are preaching.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Omoslim26: 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
Opintiwa:

If we can shift politics aside first tho I want Obi to win and I will vote for him .

But if we can remove politics let the south unite to form a formidable force first. We have the number , money and power for God sakes

You are right.
I was of the opinion that all regional heads and leaders should sit on a round table and discuss on the way forward.
But it's a shame that they all have their own personal greedy ambitions to care for.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Opintiwa: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

You are right.
I was of the opinion that all regional heads and leaders should sit on a round table and discuss on the way forward.
But it's a shame that they all have their own personal greedy ambitions to care for.

Thank God someone understands me so I’m not crazy.

The south needs to Unite for real . We have the population, the money , the resources and minerals for Gods sakes .

From Ibadan down to Bayelsa to Enugu. Haba

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by PandoraObi: 12:23am On Jul 28, 2022
ok
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Treasure17(m): 12:32am On Jul 28, 2022
These guys understand what they are doing. The rumor that they are every where waiting for an order might be true. Even Lagos is not safe right now.

12 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Oddfinder01: 12:37am On Jul 28, 2022
E no get where e no touch!
If u like sell ur vote for 10k or vote because he is fulani, Yoruba or igbo. Na everyone go feel d impact

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by virus05(m): 12:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Omo, I tell you brother. These guys are using this disunity to achieve their goal. Anytime I talk, one yoruba person go insult me but this is just the begining.

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by SmartPolician: 4:27am On Jul 28, 2022
I wrote this some days ago

A friend in Owo in Ondo State who is a doctor told me that a week rarely ends without a number of dead bodies being brought to their hospitals. Those are mainly farmers killed by Fulani herdsmen. He told me that the media doesn't thoroughly report what happens in the town.

The doctor told me that the Owo massacre was just a manifestation of how invaders have taken over all the lands in Nigeria. Unfortunately, the security operatives are aiding and abating it. He even advised me to find a way to leave the country. However, I won't do that. Instead of allowing some stupid marauders take over my homeland, we will take up arms and fight them

If you have a medical practitioner in the town, please you should independently verify this information. Nigeria is in a deep mess.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Aldol: 5:14am On Jul 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

The problem is if obi becomes president,peace will evade Nigeria, because there will be killings and retaliations in every part of Nigeria. Especially the southerners in the North. There has been minimal riots because Buhari is in power. Get it

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by jumper524(m): 5:34am On Jul 28, 2022
Mr president is sick dumb, everyones a victim now.
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by gambia(m): 5:34am On Jul 28, 2022
The country has gone to the dogs indeed.
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by limeta(f): 5:35am On Jul 28, 2022
They started already with southern unity
South is united without yorubas
Every time yorubas feel the pinch they come with this unity nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by moscow007: 5:35am On Jul 28, 2022
MNK prophecies coming through one after the other...maybe if not for his uncut hubris and abuses pple would've listened.

Last last e go reach everybody.

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Danisaint112(m): 5:35am On Jul 28, 2022
The same Owo again. This makes me agree with Peter Obi that massive Unemployment brings massive insecurity.

199 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by ponishah: 5:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

I just tire.
I dont know why southern Nigeria can not unite, igbos and yorubas always suspecting each other.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Emmychem(m): 5:37am On Jul 28, 2022
This government is the worst in our generation so far... They should look into this Owo incident.... I perceived there is something political going on in Owo..... A STITCH IN TIME SAVED NINE...

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Elidrisy20: 5:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Ondo and Abuja are competing to join terrorist base
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Lightorder: 5:41am On Jul 28, 2022
I keep imagining how it is going to look like when all Muslim muslims gather in Aso rock as gathering in a mosque to make decisions without a Christian or persons from another religion, to protect their interests or advice them when their view is convergent with others, in today’s buhari-divided Nigeria

Think properly, if you are a christian. I am a Christian . Only Christianity that is TRUELY considerate and liberal , not just by mouth. If you are a Yoruba Muslim, take note that what you are practising is not Islam! You are just practicing “sitting on the fence” . Before you argue with me , ask a true northern Muslim who is very close to you.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Asks CBN To Bow To Market Forces Says Exchange Rate Is Artificially Low / INEC Staff Die In Benue State / PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.