Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured (29146 Views)

Akeredolu Meets APC Delegates In Owo, Ondo State / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community, Many People Injured / Soldiers Invade Homes In Akuku Toru In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Slynation(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

I understand all your point ,I really do, we are all not happy with the situation of things currently in Nigeria.
But adding any crisis to the present condition of Nigeria now will worsen situation of things

A wise one once told me..."It can only gets worst, before it gets better...." The people we are up against understands only one language which is violence...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Aldol: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Slynation:

A wise one once told me..."It can only gets worst, before it gets better...." The people we are up against understands only one language which is violence...
Are you ready to lay your life ?
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Slynation(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Hehehehe...I'm born and brought up in Kaduna state, joined and survived series of crisis, violence and chaos in that town, I wanted to join the NAF, but Mom blocked such move...

So when I'm up against violence, I only have one mission in mind..."To take down many modafuvckers before I go down"

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by lexy2014: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

The problem is if obi becomes president,peace will evade Nigeria, because there will be killings and retaliations in every part of Nigeria. Especially the southerners in the North. There has been minimal riots because Buhari is in power. Get it

How did you arrive at your conclusion?

Is there peace in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Aldol: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2022
Slynation:
Hehehehe...I'm born and brought up in Kaduna state, joined and survived series of crisis, violence and chaos in that town, I wanted to join the NAF, but Mom blocked such move...

So when I'm up against violence, I only have one mission in mind..."To take down many modafuvckers before I go down"

Ok you are game but most people making threats here never see shin gban before. We wey dey use to violence no dey fear violence in fact na our fun time be that but let's consider the aftermath of it,that's my point

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Aldol: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2022
lexy2014:

How did you arrive at your conclusion?

Is there peace in Nigeria?
Agreed there is no peace but religious violence is worse off,I know what am saying
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Triangles1(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2022
3ple9iner:

You are saying we should leave tribalism and religion apart and still saying muslim-muslim agenda. what are you trying to say gan.

And how are you sure it would get better with Obi and not with other candidates?

Don't mind dead brain mutunla.

They think country is like a state where Peter can manage.
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by lexy2014: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Agreed there is no peace but religious violence is worse off,I know what am saying

How did you arrive at your conclusion that there will be mass killings if obi wins the presidential election?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by gloryman91: 7:58am On Jul 28, 2022
All these cults guys should be arrested.
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by abah001: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Useless comment

Aldol:

The problem is if obi becomes president,peace will evade Nigeria, because there will be killings and retaliations in every part of Nigeria. Especially the southerners in the North. There has been minimal riots because Buhari is in power. Get it

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Aldol: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2022
lexy2014:

How did you arrive at your conclusion that there will be mass killings if obi wins the presidential election?
If Obi wins, ibo youths who are already angry will go overboard seeking for revenge especially against the northerners. The northerners will in turn retaliate by going after the southerners in the North, the Westerners too will want to retaliate it's brothers killed in the North or east , counter attacks and so on.
If it's destined that Obi will win, these events may happen , am not a prophet of doom but a free thinker
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by lexy2014: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

If Obi wins, ibo youths who are already angry will go overboard seeking for revenge especially against the northerners. The northerners will in turn retaliate by going after the southerners in the North, the Westerners too will want to retaliate it's brothers killed in the North or east , counter attacks and so on.
If it's destined that Obi will win, these events may happen , am not a prophet of doom but a free thinker

How did you arrive at your conclusions?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Aldol: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2022
lexy2014:

How did you arrive at your conclusions?
I have stayed all my life in the North and know how they think
They don't like retaliate whenever their brother is in power, but they will do whenever there brother is not in power( they see any attack on them as having the backing of the president in power
Especially with this Ipob currently popular in the north
I hope you will understand where am coming from
May God help us
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by lexy2014: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

I have stayed all my life in the North and know how they think
They don't like retaliate whenever their brother is in power, but they will do whenever there brother is not in power( they see any attack on them as having the backing of the president in power
Especially with this Ipob currently popular in the north
I hope you will understand where am coming from
May God help us

You just saying a lot of things without answering the question I asked which is How did you arrive at your conclusions?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Tinububalls: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

I'm. The question is, "Won't your backstabbing tribe rewrite the story if things don't go as planned?"
I just wish true Omoluabis(whatever that means because it seems like a righteous person) rise from your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Aldol: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2022
lexy2014:

You just saying a lot of things without answering the question I asked which is How did you arrive at your conclusions?
It seems you have a low comprehension.
Should I use pidgin
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Aldol: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Tinububalls:

I'm. The question is, "Won't your backstabbing tribe rewrite the story if things don't go as planned?"
I just wish true Omoluabis(whatever that means because it seems like a righteous person) rise from your tribe.
How do you intend to do it,I want to hear
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Odaveboy(m): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Wetin dey sup like this ......this is getting serious, nowhere is safe again ...may God have mercy on us
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Saintinoo(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-again-gunmen-attack-owo-ondo-state-scores-injured/

https://twitter.com/OndoPoliceNg/status/1552404595342823430?t=O_oCH7jAlCtkqkdNYWC2pw&s=19

The truth is that no Yoruba person should complain, they brought this evil government to power and are still supporting another evil in 2023. Let's suffer it together.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by lexy2014: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

It seems you have a low comprehension.
Should I use pidgin

My lowest comprehension is far greater than your highest comprehension that's why u have been struggling to answer a simple question. How did you arrive at your conclusions?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Opintiwa: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2022
ponishah:

I just tire.
I dont know why southern Nigeria can not unite, igbos and yorubas always suspecting each other.

Like girlfriend and boyfriend grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Paretomaster1(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2022
3ple9iner:

You are saying we should leave tribalism and religion apart and still saying muslim-muslim agenda. what are you trying to say gan.

And how are you sure it would get better with Obi and not with other candidates?

Even his whole statement reaks of tribalism..
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by diadem10: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Las las we go divide this country..

Amalgamation already expired. Let everyone sink that in. The North had better warn themselves.

I believe this high insecurity cases is Atiku's work though. He's that desperate to discredit APC government. The North had better warn Atiku because amalgamation already expired o.
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Opintiwa: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2022
Emmychem:
This government is the worst in our generation so far... They should look into this Owo incident.... I perceived there is something political going on in Owo..... A STITCH IN TIME SAVED NINE...

Person when get number 6.

One bottle for you bro
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by seunjungle1(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2022
Let's the south unite itself and vote for Jagaban of borguland.
How does that sound in your ears? And let me tell you how yours sounded in my ears too.

( you can put your comment here )

I'm Batified!
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Alldew: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

All these things that you are saying will happen if Obi wins right? So who should we vote so that Nigeria will be peaceful and quite as a grave yard. And do not tell it's Tinubu cos we also have youruba youths who are angry(Sunday Igboho and followers) meaning they will also go on rampage since there brother is in power. And do I really need to lay it down for you what will happen if Atiku should win. All I'm trying to say is I see how you are trying so hard to discredit him, stop it.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Aldol: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2022
Alldew:

All these things that you are saying will happen if Obi wins right? So who should we vote so that Nigeria will be peaceful and quite as a grave yard. And do not tell it's Tinubu cos we also have youruba youths who are angry(Sunday Igboho and followers) meaning they will also go on rampage since there brother is in power. And do I really need to lay it down for you what will happen if Atiku should win. All I'm trying to say is I see how you are trying so hard to discredit him, stop it.
Am not discrediting him, if he is destined to win , he will surely win but I fear for the country
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Opintiwa: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Am not discrediting him, if he is destined to win , he will surely win but I fear for the country

Nope you don’t fear for the country Nah.

You are using a tool called reverse psychology it won’t work .

How do you come to a conclusion that if peter wins there will be chaos ?
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Omoslim26: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

How will there be killings and retaliation?
You should know that the North needs peace more than any region in this Country,they have so much on their hands and needs an external force deviod of any connections or apology for this bastard terrorist.
Whatever we do if we get it wrong again it will be a big mess that might be impossible to get it right.
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Believeintruth: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Obi is too small to deal with those cabals, am telling you
Only Tinubu can, you think Tinubu is not aware of all these?
He is only playing by the gallery now because he just need votes to get there
He will deal ruthlessly with cabals and bandits

Obi is too soft hearted to lead a country like Nigeria, he may perform well as a economy minister

Then you don't know Peter Obi to think he is soft. Tinubu i repeat cannot handle the Cabals, for him appointing Shettima shows how boxed to a corner he has been. That alone is a signal that he will not do jack to them.
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by RichAbujaGuy: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2022
We now know, or can reasonably deduce that the major sponsors of all this insecurity are domesticated in the Naija Senate in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct / Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC / "Emefiele Will Expire" - Throwback Of When Oshiomhole Battled CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.