Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured (29143 Views)

Akeredolu Meets APC Delegates In Owo, Ondo State / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community, Many People Injured / Soldiers Invade Homes In Akuku Toru In Rivers State, Many Feared Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by tillaman(m): 5:41am On Jul 28, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by VPN11(m): 5:41am On Jul 28, 2022
BREAKING NEWS! Reports of another bomb blast with sporadic gunshots� coming from Owo town… Terrorist attack in Folahanmi area

https://twitter.com/yorubanationch/status/1552410532765892609?s=21&t=_QEeuzXwBa4YP_qN3Q6XTw
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Believeintruth: 5:44am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

The problem is if obi becomes president,peace will evade Nigeria, because there will be killings and retaliations in every part of Nigeria. Especially the southerners in the North. There has been minimal riots because Buhari is in power. Get it

Not true. Even the northerners are tired on Buhari considering the killings going on by bandits. look if Obi wins the so called politicians aiding these terrorists will be scared even those in the army command will be careful because they would be picked up and jailed once their involvement is known. why do you so much energy is put by APC and PDP to attack PO.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Major7: 5:45am On Jul 28, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
They called us wailers for speaking against an evil government with evil agenda. Now we all will wail together las las.

What will then be your gain if you allow them exploits your division and you all Fall?
As a Nigerian, I say we rise above these challenges and take back our homeland, take back Nigeria embarassed

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by sslcrypt: 5:49am On Jul 28, 2022
Tinibu and the Yoruba Muslim are cancer of Southern unity. They collaborated with Fulani to destroy Jonathan regime, it's clear to see in his mindset with his running mate. And the same running mate frustrated Jonathan effort in borno

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by hitman2015: 5:55am On Jul 28, 2022
Typicool8:
Again!!
It might get worst, Owo has the second in largest deposit of bitumen in the world, gold has also been discovered not to talk of hectares of weed farms. Why did you think the Owo church massacre investigation has not yielded any positive results.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Tinububalls: 5:59am On Jul 28, 2022
limeta:
They started already with southern unity
South is united without yorubas
Every time yorubas feel the pinch they come with this unity nonsense.
I just fell in love with you because of this comment.
For better, for worse is the goal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by scottyoloye(m): 6:02am On Jul 28, 2022
hitman2015:

It might get worst, Owo has the second in largest deposit of bitumen in the world, gold has also been discovered not to talk of hectares of weed farms. Why did you think the Owo church massacre investigation has not yielded any positive results.

It's Agbabu not owo

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by donleo92(m): 6:07am On Jul 28, 2022
owo again? waytin owo ppl do this gunmen nau
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by emmanuelbrown26: 6:15am On Jul 28, 2022
limeta:
U got d point now, bcs they feel smarter d others not knowing that some of their smartness is an act of foolishness.
Well, I'm happy that they are feeling d heat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Khastro(m): 6:22am On Jul 28, 2022
I just think back to Atiku saying that most northerners aren't on SM. It is this kind of deprivation that does not enable formation of needed "Critical Mass" required for a revolution.
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Typicool8(m): 6:24am On Jul 28, 2022
hitman2015:

Honestly I never knew owo is this blessed
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by johnbd: 6:28am On Jul 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

Bro tell yourself the truth muslim-muslim ticket is very risky.
This terrorist use religion as a weapon,some last month defended a village against bandit attack and urged the villagers to join them in their fight against the FG and to attain an Islamic State,they the terrorist are not Muslim faithfuls they are spreading the message that a non Muslim is an infidel an should be enslaved, muslim-muslim ticket will give credence to the ideology they are preaching.
Muslim-muslim ticket is not good for anyone even Muslims up North especially Christians up North and in the MB.
Peter Obi is no saint but I want you to know that what this fight against terrorist needs now is an external force,one with no ties or apology for anything this terrorist are preaching.
it's because of people like you that i love naira land, thoughtful and truthful. What we need is unity of the south not politics. What unites the north is not politics but religion. Go to the north they are divided but when it comes to politics just like in football, they are united. Our southern governors have tried and need to be commended. It should move to grassroots. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by adefitim(m): 6:32am On Jul 28, 2022
They have been arrested early this morning
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Gbeng30(m): 6:33am On Jul 28, 2022
Nawa oo, do we even have security in this country at all...
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Brushstrokes20: 6:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Again ... Arm and defend yourselves my people!
Those bloodthirsty animals are closer than you imagined undecided
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by adefitim(m): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Gov Aketi is putting measurements in place to stop further attack in Owo. I was passing through Technical college road yesterday and I saw numbers of able men going through rigorous training to be recruited to Amotekun

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by OgaSeun: 6:41am On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Vast majority of Yoruba are Muslim yet the educated ones especially the ones in Diaspora joined with MNK and Sunday as a mixed blood what does that tell you . Or you can’t tell the difference between tea and coffee?

Majority of Yorubas are Muslims in your dreams

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Inyinese(m): 6:41am On Jul 28, 2022
IPOB AGAIN
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by otokx(m): 6:46am On Jul 28, 2022
Can this phenomenon be explained by geography?
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Gbadespet(m): 6:47am On Jul 28, 2022
ponishah:

I just tire.
I dont know why southern Nigeria can not unite, igbos and yorubas always suspecting each other.

How do you unite when there is no intense love,you will see them calling their self name like flat head and skull miners here and that where it starts......
I'm still saying it,any day the north discover crude oil in North is the beginning of their departure....
Make south support themselves and breakaway,I can bet it within 5 years their development will be rapid ...
No one Nigeria,we need separate for peace to reign.

Even if Peter Obi win ,more blood shed will happen in North ,they will spoil the regime like that of Jonathan,they are all animal without exposure over there...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Commentor: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2022
The way the story was reported, you woukd know it was sensationalism.
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by OgaSeun: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2022
hitman2015:

You lie for a living.
Owo doesn't have any bitumen
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Indivisible27: 6:53am On Jul 28, 2022
All of you should calm down,Yoruba thought north are more brother to them than all south put together. Even,the Yoruba Muslims are not safe,talk more the other religion.Yoruba's are liberal in terms of religion, but political interest may quench that if they are not careful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Slynation(m): 6:58am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

The problem is if obi becomes president,peace will evade Nigeria, because there will be killings and retaliations in every part of Nigeria. Especially the southerners in the North. There has been minimal riots because Buhari is in power. Get it
So with your logic, we should just stay idle and do nothing pending when their attack gets to our turn right...?? So we should rather be silent, suppressed and oppressed just for minimal peace to reign...

Mogbeni...!! The earlier you realize no one has the monopoly of violence, the better for you..My only happiness is that all 5 Eastern states are fully armed, if they do anyhow, they go see anyhow...We are already prepared for any impending attack in advance, the rest of you can continue to shiver under the blanket of peace, when its stated clearly this guys wants only violence...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Aldol: 6:58am On Jul 28, 2022
Believeintruth:

Not true. Even the northerners are tired on Buhari considering the killings going on by bandits. look of One wins the so called politicians aiding these terrorists will be scared even those in the army command will be careful because they would be picked up and jailed once their involvement is known. why do you so much energy is put by APC and PDP to attack PO.
Obi is too small to deal with those cabals, am telling you
Only Tinubu can, you think Tinubu is not aware of all these?
He is only playing by the gallery now because he just need votes to get there
He will deal ruthlessly with cabals and bandits

Obi is too soft hearted to lead a country like Nigeria, he may perform well as a economy minister

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Aldol: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Slynation:
So with your logic, we should just stay idle and do nothing pending when their attack gets to our turn right...??

The earlier you realize no one has the monopoly of violence, the better for you..My only happiness is that all 5 Eastern states are fully armed, if they do anyhow, they go see anyhow...We are already prepared for any impending attack in advance, the rest of you can continue to shiver under the blanket of peace, when its stated clearly this guys wants only violence...
This is what am saying, Ibos presidency at the moment will set the country on fire, Southeast is boiling, Southwest is boiling , same thing with North central all boiling for revenge, they just want to pour out their anger somewhere and if they eventually do,there will be retaliations upon retaliation and counter attacks, is that what you want
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Slynation(m): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

This is what am saying, Ibos presidency at the moment will set the country on fire, Southeast is boiling, Southwest is boiling , same thing with North central all boiling for revenge, they just want to pour out their anger somewhere and if they eventually do,there will be retaliations upon retaliation and counter attacks, is that what you want

Then if the country wants to burn down tomorrow, let it burn today, at the end, the living will dialogue and achieve eternal peace...Reason why your tight man is always that guy you fought back then, because your strength has been known and everyone will definitely respect that aspect of you...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by byteem: 7:15am On Jul 28, 2022
iykomo0:
asking igbos to reach agreement with Yorubas is impossible. even MNK's Ipob that is in agreement with Odua Agitators did so at an arms length maka na adi ama ama.. every mallam with him kettle.

Don't reach una hear the north is about to implode on itself. Thanks to buharo Nigeria might not survive the next 6 months

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by Aldol: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2022
Slynation:

Then if the country wants to burn down tomorrow, let it burn today, at the end, the living will dialogue and achieve eternal peace...Reason why your tight man is always that guy you fought back then, because your strength has been known and everyone will definitely respect that aspect of you...
I understand all your point ,I really do, we are all not happy with the situation of things currently in Nigeria.
But adding any crisis to the present condition of Nigeria now will worsen situation of things
Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by omoluka: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2022
limeta:
I am a Yoruba man but i agree 100% with what you put up here, some of our people always think they are smarter than other regions of the south.

When we said south west should break away from this useless contraption some old fools said we don't know what we are saying.
God bless prof Akintoye
God bless Sunday Ighoho
God bless mazi Nnamdi Kanu

#Thesouthshouldnotgodownwiththenorth
Our destinies are not tied together!!!!!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Construction Site In Owo, Ondo State, Many People Injured by jrusky(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

If atiku wins it will get worse.
If tinubu wins with his muslim-muslim agenda it will get worse.
Let's tell ourselves the truth, tribalism or religion apart our best bet is to vote for Obidiati.

Sorry I disagree with you outrightly obi can not do nada. All of them put together can not do nada, on security Nigeria is in dilemma get that fact. Only flushing all these bastards out is the solution and that can be done by millitary taken over though it will create a serious set back but the solution or break up is the second option but democratically obi has no such experience we will end up like 2015 where Nigerian were looking for solution and went to bought wrong market called Buhari so pls kept your overrated obi to yourself.

You are trying hard to sell obi unfortunately it won't work. Let him go back to SE join hands with the governors their, display his conflict resolution skill first by stopping all those motherfucker ipigs and ugm then he can be trusted to deal decisively with the security challenge nationally but running away from his region paying online urchins like you to be building fake CV for him won't work. Charity begins at home.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ribadu-i Rejected Apc's Pressure To Stay / Rekiya Adamu: Buhari's 84-year-old Sister Votes (photo) / Tinubu Appeals To EndSARS Protesters To Call Off Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.