Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) (7324 Views)

What Simps Do (pics Included) / What Simps Do (pics Included) / Man Plays Guitar With Lady's Private Part, Nigerians Blast Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hmmmm...."Facebook is the territory of simps..." grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Bennysam: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

All your threads are nonsense thread created with a dumbed brain.
Why are you pained?
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Sucre6: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
TRP is golden argue with your keyboard or die simping

Nice punching brah

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gadafii:
Help a woman when she’s in need,she willajwats remember you ONLY when she’s in need

True that.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
LikeAking:
Long live TRP.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Batam:
I can feel your plight but you need to forgive and reconcile with your mum to overcome this hatred for women.

I've married for over a decade now, all I can tell you is no human is perfect
Ok sir.
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sucre6:
TRP is golden argue with your keyboard or die simping

Nice punching brah
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by faridaariyo3: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
a girl that friendzoned me is asking me to help her with 20k to support her business.Should i?a girl that friendzoned me is asking me to help her with 20k to support her business.Should i?...
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by UptownVibes(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:

Okay....am just telling her the truth.
You don't argue with confused beings my gee. Gender that doesn't even know what they want for themselves. Deep down they know the truth about all these things op is pointing out,just that they are confused . The men they respect and want to be with,are the alphas. They uses the simps to cross bridges and finally ends with an alphas.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Fira09(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
UptownVibes:
The men they respect and want to be with,are the alphas. They uses the simps to cross bridges and finally ends with an alphas.

That's very true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
4. THE DIRECT PVVSSY SLAVE; Personally, i think these are the most disgusting simps of all, because these are the ones that will do anything both stupidd and reckless to have a steady supply of S£X!!

These ones will outrightly date and even marry single mothers, prost!tut£s, and strippers. As long as they see pvvssy in it for them, they will opt in!
These kind of men usually have low self esteem and they most times think they don't deserve women at all in the first place!

DON'T BE LIKE THIS!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

My opinion though is that the "Capt. save a hoe" is more repugnant a SIMP though. How does one physically engage his fellow man for some trash wh0re?

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by advanceDNA: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Women hate the truth, remember that.

And they love simps ...
Because they want to have all the leverage and use them....only for a while though....becos simps evenutually irritate them and get dumped...
Then they run to alpha males that fvck them like a bítch and treat them like whores...
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by advanceDNA: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Batam:
I can feel your plight but you need to forgive and reconcile with your mum to overcome this hatred for women.

Nigga..dont use TheGidRedpiller demons against him or to discredit his facts....thats not fair...

Being a simp is allowing someone take advantage you.....being a simp is being stupíd......No one should be stupíd...

U may be lucky to have a great woman...make no mistake...some people are not that lucky...

And I've seen men that dont know better...they feel its okay for women to treat them like trash just because women are...they believe women must be begged, pampered, and worshipped to make them happy so that you can be happy....

Such men need this thread..

.please read the screen shot in this thread below and tell me you won't call that guy to order if he were to be your brother...

https://www.nairaland.com/7231888/simping-should-crime....it-should-illegal

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by LUAN1: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Choilila:
Those are the type of Men I want.
And I respected them, they deserve all the respects.
no you don't love them. If your younger brother behaves that' way you will probably talk sense into him, example (assuming): your younger brother got a car of 5m for his girlfriend just to impress her in The City while your parent are still in the village without a bicycle and still leaving in your grandfather's old house., You go think say the lady bewitched him, No. Na SIMPing dey worry your brother.

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Batam:

@bolded... Any time you read or see a man make this comment, get ready to read some bullshît coming from him.

8 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by advanceDNA: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Zonefree:

@bolded... Any time you read or see a man make this comment, get ready to read some bullshît coming from him.

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by advanceDNA: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
LUAN1:
no you don't love them. If your younger brother behaves that' way you will probably talk sense into him, example (assuming): your younger brother got a car of 5m for his girlfriend just to impress her in The City while your parent are still in the village without a bicycle and still leaving in your grandfather's old house., You go think say the lady bewitched him, No. Na SIMPing dey worry your brother.

Thats how you know women are naturally redpilled and also know being a simp is a crime...

They don't want their brothers, son, cousins to be a simp or a a foól for another woman...

but they want another woman's son to be a fóol for them so that they can have all the leverage for manipulation..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
UptownVibes:
You don't argue with confused beings my gee. Gender that doesn't even know what they want for themselves. Deep down they know the truth about all these things op is pointing out,just that they are confused . The men they respect and want to be with,are the alphas. They uses the simps to cross bridges and finally ends with an alphas.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Alusiizizi:

My opinion though is that the "Capt. save a hoe" is more repugnant a SIMP though. How does one physically engage his fellow man for some trash wh0re?
Its so annoying, i know.
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hehehe
Na here i go kpogide till night
I’m enjoying every single comment here
Men done dey wake up

Damn... nasty... I’m not getting out of here

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

And they love simps ...
Because they want to have all the leverage and use them....only for a while though....becos simps evenutually irritate them and get dumped...
Then they run to alpha males that fvck them like a bítch and treat them like whores...
YOU ARE VERY EDUCATED!
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
LUAN1:
grin grin She thinks she's deceiving people here. grin

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Oh wow, this one is new grin

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=advanceDNA post=115163148][/quote]grin grin
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Thats how you know women are naturally redpilled and also know being a simp is a crime...

They don't want their brothers, son, cousins to be a simp or a a foól for another woman...

but they want another woman's son to be a fóol for them so that they can have all the leverage for manipulation..
I love to see woke men in action!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe Na here i go kpogide till night I’m enjoying every single comment here Men done dey wake up
Damn... nasty... I’m not getting out of here
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
NO.6 ON TRENDING!!
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Nigga..dont use TheGidRedpiller demons against him or to discredit his facts....thats not fair...

Being a simp is allowing someone take advantage you.....being a simp is being stupíd......No one should be stupíd...

U may be lucky to have a great woman...make no mistake...some people are not that lucky...

And I've seen men that dont know better...they feel its okay for women to treat them like trash just because women are...they believe women must be begged, pampered, and worshipped to make them happy so that you can be happy....

Such men need this thread..

.please read the screen shot in this thread below and tell me you won't call that guy to order if he were to be your brother...

https://www.nairaland.com/7231888/simping-should-crime....it-should-illegal
What has life thought you to think that your advice to a simp on this forum will change his mindset
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Batam:

What has life thought you to think that your advice to a simp on this forum will change his mindset
grin
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Real truth. Simping is a disease

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What is This World Turning Into / / Lagos Has The Hottest Girls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.