Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) (7317 Views)

What Simps Do (pics Included) / What Simps Do (pics Included) / Man Plays Guitar With Lady's Private Part, Nigerians Blast Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by advanceDNA: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Batam:

What has life thought you to think that your advice to a simp on this forum will change his mindset

We have to try....

And I still have to call him out for using the it's personal issues against him....

I just háte people that ignore solid message and attack your moniker, looks, or person....

The other day...i was just trying to be a bit nice encouraging someone on The forum not to take very bad comment to heart being that we just sometimes play too much here...

..this banny came from no where telling me my nairaland personal message is contradictory to my nice words...

.im like, what da fvck is his oestrogen producer saying.?? Apparently she has gone to check my profile...i gave a piece of my mind telling her so I can't be nice person just becos I'm allergic to women that bítch around and still want to form queen to manipulate men...

. i jvst fucking hate that kind of thinking...youll here them use statement like..."your moniker says it all"
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Israeldan1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

All your threads are nonsense thread created with a dumbed brain.

She's one of them

Idiot
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

We have to try....

And I still have to call him out for using the it's personal issues against him....

I just háte people that ignore solid message and attack your moniker, looks, or person....

The other day...i was just trying to be a bit nice encouraging someone on The forum not to take very bad comment to heart being that we just sometimes play too much here...

..this banny came from no where telling me my nairaland personal message is contradictory to my nice words...

.im like, what da fvck is his oestrogen producer saying.?? Apparently she has gone to check my profile...i gave a piece of my mind telling her so I can't be nice person just becos I'm allergic to women that bítch around and still want to form queen to manipulate men...

. i jvst fucking hate that kind of thinking...youll here them use statement like..."your moniker says it all"
Whether we like it like or not simping is as old as human existence and a grownup man is not easily convinced that he is a simp until consequences beckons.
There was this man that told me he took a simping decision when his German oga said he should follow him to Germany in 1990. He said because of Bea his girlfriend he rejected the opportunity. The girl dumped him for another guy and even given birth to a baby girl in 1992.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by alpharoyalty: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
This topic is so on point and I agree with you for today

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Johnsown1:
Real truth. Simping is a disease
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Israeldan1:

She's one of them
Idiot
grin
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Batam:

Whether we like it like or not simping is as old as human existence and a grownup man is not easily convinced that he is a simp until consequences beckons.
There was this man that told me he took a simping decision when his German oga said he should follow him to Germany in 1990. He said because of Bea his girlfriend he rejected the opportunity. The girl dumped him for another guy and even given birth to a baby girl in 1992.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
alpharoyalty:
This topic is so on point and I agree with you for today
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Uptheante(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Wallade:

Brother, you dey bust my head grin. I read your article and I could not stop laughing at the circumstances men could experience with respect to women.

Unfortunately, they are necessary evil that we must manage. Anyway, big ups to you. I can relate with the various simps you narrated. I am not any of them and I don't wanna be.
Bro u sure say u never wash pant for
woman or fight ur fellow guy cos of woman?
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Wallade(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Uptheante:

Bro u sure say u never wash pant for
woman or fight ur fellow guy cos of woman?

I remember the day wey I visited you wey you dey do laundry for your woman, including her pants and bras.

But I never see you fight another man for woman, maybe you go fit do am sha.

I no send you anyway, that is why I never talk the matter till today.

If you like, vex say I cast you. There is a transformer near your house, just go hug am when power dey ohhhhhh grin
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kudos you & wishing u More wisdom,
More money, and more sperm..
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oesophagus99:
Kudos you & wishing u More wisdom,
More money, and more sperm..
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Uptheante(m): 6:07am On Jul 29, 2022
Wallade:

I remember the day wey I visited you wey you dey do laundry for your woman, including her pants and bras.

If you like, vex say I cast you. There is a transformer near your house, just go hug am when power dey ohhhhhh grin
Bro, na joke I dey o grin
No take am personal grin
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Slmgirldippussy: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2022
TRP is life
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Please what can we call this type of Simp. House way I rent grin grin grin grin cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by jamznato: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Johnsown1:
Real truth. Simping is a disease

The disease is called simpercolosis and the worst type is simphilococus. Google it and cry me a river.
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by otongidela(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Messsi1:
a girl that friendzoned me is asking me to help her with 20k to support her business.
Should i?

Yes help her out who knows she will promote you to her number1 guy
You know you deserve a crown on ya head
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
jamznato:

The disease is called simpercolosis and the worst type is simphilococus. Google it and cry me a river.

Lol
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by Uptheante(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Wallade:

You wey your woman dey also send you on errand all the time?
Re: MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos) by PPIA: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

All your threads are nonsense thread created with a dumbed brain.

Just saw your profile picture.

Your shape is a bit manageable to Bleep

Can you give me your contact?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / S*xy & Hot Photos Of Mother & Daughter Models Contesting For Miss Bumbum Brazil / Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.