Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,298 members, 7,850,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? (32027 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by oluwamichael93(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
I can be so straight forward, I'm not here for friendship ooo, I'd like us to be fornicating
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Streetmovement(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
uptownemmygee:

Chyking nah old fmt, nah to just collect WhatsApp contacts, I will chat you up later in the day

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Ofcourse but me I no dey even collect again sef unless I'm sure
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by uptownemmygee(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Streetmovement:

Ofcourse but me I no dey even collect again sef unless I'm sure

Real talk sha

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Streetmovement(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Me0bizy:
same here even for my area and colleagues.
them dey feel say I be snub

Life just happens and you gotta evolve with it
Times are hard and the are more important things now that occupies our time.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Streetmovement(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
sageb:

Yes, that's the way now
No time for unnecessary distraction

You get the point
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Streetmovement(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
uptownemmygee:

Real talk sha

Naxo I follow one girl talk when I was travelling to delta for business, we talk throughout the journey, naxo people sef come dey feel say we dey date, she was sweet and nice but after everything normally I for don collect number even when we was talking I for don collect number but at some point I just didn't feel the need to anymore cuz in my head I'm like I don't see anything coming out of this, I'm not even gonna spend up to 2 days in delta so what for, as we land delta I just told her bye and I left, saw the look on her face that reads *is he not gonna get my contact? Naxo I just Waka like person wey no Sabi wey he dey go, my mind on my business.

17 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Tonytonex(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Streetmovement:

Naxo I follow one girl talk when I was travelling to delta for business, we talk throughout the journey, naxo people sef come dey feel say we dey date, she was sweet and nice but after everything normally I for don collect number even when we was talking I for don collect number but at some point I just didn't feel the need to anymore cuz in my head I'm like I don't see anything coming out of this, I'm not even gonna spend up to 2 days in delta so what for, as we land delta I just told her bye and I left, saw the look on her face that reads *is he not gonna get my contact? Naxo I just Waka like person wey no Sabi wey he dey go, my mind on my business.
LOL. Not everybody can do that. Or maybe the girl wasn't that beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Streetmovement(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tonytonex:

Bro I no go lie you, the bannie set die but at some point I no just know wetin make me no collect contact, I just Waka leave am and I didn't even look back and no regrets.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Internet22: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Channah1:
I have someone. Even when I don't have sad.
If the person persist, I change am for am angry.

Menopause knocking

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by showafrica(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
ebubeson:
Some ladies may blunty say "I am not interested". Some may insult, others may reject politely.

How do you see a lady replying this way? "You are created awesome and you will get someone good for you, I am not in for your request. Have a lovely time"

Or

How do you reply yours?

Nigerian ladies are rude, I only talk to girls who show interest and who are interesting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by sync(f): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
“Let’s see how it goes”

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Walealoba(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enny2013:
I will just b diverting d talk.
Well, Once u start showing interest, I start avoiding u big time.i keep my distance far away!!!
I become very rude, when u seem to b stubborn.
Na by force?

ma please check my signature i really need your help
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Tonytonex(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Streetmovement:

Bro I no go lie you, the bannie set die but at some point I no just know wetin make me no collect contact, I just Waka leave am and I didn't even look back and no regrets.
Well, it was for your own good. You saved yourself some time, money and energy
Sometimes na we the carry our hands go buy wahala.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by caracas: 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Me0bizy:
all your points are super especially point one.
God bless you
But girls also type in a monotonic way just to play hard to get….
Truth is women are a very very confused n undefined creatures

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by cooooooks(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
That's why people are singing "carry me dey go my husband house" abi?
grin
Me0bizy:
there are many fishes in the river bro.
no time
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Tadipexs: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Fiscus105(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tonytonex:

Every man which is not controlled by his dicck will do that ooo.

You want to spend a day or two in a strange land, why collecting number of girl you won't be able to sleep with within that days?

If he collected, he might end up spending money for the lady without seeing color of her pant due to long distance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Fiscus105:
Ok is number one sign.

When you ask them this. ok, when ask them that, ok.

...wen will u be free ?ok

.....are you into serious relationship? ok

...can we start relationship? ok

...... please ur number ok.

If he asks you to send your account number nkor?
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Tonytonex(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Fiscus105:

Every man which is not controlled by his dicck will do that ooo.

You want to spend a day or two in a strange land, why collecting number of girl you won't be able to sleep with within that days?

If he collected, he might end up spending money for the lady without seeing color of her pant due to long distance
Is that how you see it?
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Streetmovement:

I stopped chyking decades ago..

I don't approach anymore..

Most babes for my streets don dey complain, they might think I'm into guys, I'm practically in my shell like a tortoise just admiring God's work sometimes...

No relationship for now so I don't see reason to chyke, if I want sex I know where to get it legitimately, booty calls all up in my phone.

All this random chyking that might not amount to anything is becoming useless for me and time consuming.

I just want to be alone chasing that paper.

Ori e wanbe
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by DavidHarry(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ussycool:
I will think about it...

After 2 weeks.
I am on it...

Some monhs.
I am still thinking about it.

I swear this girl keep playing me like a ball. I move on, but it hurt me.

Chai. Don't be asking her out as if you're following up. Let's say you want to hang out... tell her you want her to meet you at so and so. Cool place no strings. Say it like you've arranged or booked the place. And say the date too. If she's cool with it and she says Okay, then remind her a day before... tell her, that when she's ready she should let you know. Don't call her on that day. If she disappoints, commot mind - chase another girl. She may send you an apology for disappointing but whatever. Anyhow. Don't accept her arrangement. Even if she wants a make up date the next day or next week. You're busy. Chase another girl. After about a month or two, book another date. Authoritatively. Have game. If she disappoints again... I doubt she's any bit interested in you. Chase another girl

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by caracas: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
chatinent:
Annoying thing is that even ugly girls dey follow dey do this yanga. How dare you?
Lol
Abeg make una dey take an easy na
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Streetmovement(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tonytonex:

Well, it was for your own good. You saved yourself some time, money and energy
Sometimes na we the carry our hands go buy wahala.

Lol no be lie

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Streetmovement(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tajbol4splend:

Ori e wanbe

Lol how?
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Jijuo: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
posty56:
1)they type monotonic ,any lady that types like this is clearly not into you or not feeling the conversation and you must abandon if you value your self-respect ,but trust simps to ignore this signs cause they one die on top her matter.leave say Nigeria guys they complain about women not holding conversation it means the woman is not interested ,women are talkatives!

2) they take time to reply and if dey do it's short

3) billing, yes. Nigeria women usually go straight to bill men they don't have feelings for , because
if they're interested in that man thoughts like this goes on in their head "if I ask him for money will he see as cheap girl ?"," I won't ask him for money so that. he will know that I am an independent woman", but if she's not interested. na straight billing cause she has two intentions ,to take advantage of your feelings or to repel you.

*drops pen*

Lalasticlacla

Who cares for Nigerian women anyway? Foreign girls are a lot better.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by ukaface(f): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
I will start with ' I'm yet to get over my ex'
' All you guys are just the same'

Laidait, message sent
Or I speak sour of love
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by lieutenantprime(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Nyascobar1414: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
chatinent:
Annoying thing is that even ugly girls dey follow dey do this yanga. How dare you?

aswrr bro.. Even ugly girls dey follow do yanga.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Raychee(f): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
If na WizKid or davido nko?Even as the get babymamas plenty.

I'm family oriented. Nothing like baby mama in my dictionary.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Channah1(f): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
lieutenantprime:
hahahaha... Channah be like '' oga i say i no dey love na, you want ma lace your head?`` This one make me laugh Well... You just made my day... God go put smile for your face.

Amen! You too. smiley

I'm glad I did. cheesy
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:

Enitan!!!! so that was how u played ur hubby, yet u said YES
We were friends bfr I accepted him,bro...
Re: Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? by Enny2013(f): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
xangerar:

Don't mind the silly idiots above. You made your point and some of us took positive direction from it.
Sweetheart!!
I wouldn't mind him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.