Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (26534 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Onyiamaogu: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2020

Hi Guys!!

Break up in relationship can be caused by different things.

When two lovers depart, in most cases it’s always a heartbreak for one and an easy move on for the other person.

Depending on the circumstances behind your break up with your ex, imagine getting a text like this from her or him.

“I Am Dating Someone Better Than You”

Oya, Reply In Just 3 Words

Best Reply Wins

Drop your comments

https://repnaija.com.ng/your-ex-sent-you-a-text-i-am-dating-someone-better-than-you-reply-in-just-3-words-best-reply-wins/
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Goldencheese(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2020
You disgust me!
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Franklyspeakin: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2020
Enjoy.
Why bothering me them??
I'm happy for u

4 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by izzou(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Otito diri Chineke

smiley

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Wizywiz(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Ok..thank you

5 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Graceboi1: 8:03am On Jun 13, 2020
wish you guys all the. ... period
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Good for you.

31 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Jessepaid(m): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2020
Onyiamaogu:

Hi Guys!!

Break up in relationship can be caused by different things.

When two lovers depart, in most cases it’s always a heartbreak for one and an easy move on for the other person.

Depending on the circumstances behind your break up with your ex, imagine getting a text like this from her or him.

Oya, Reply In Just 3 Words

Best Reply Wins

Drop your comments

https://repnaija.com.ng/your-ex-sent-you-a-text-i-am-dating-someone-better-than-you-reply-in-just-3-words-best-reply-wins/
ok ok OK

2 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Oluromantic: 8:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Praise the Lord!

11 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Davash222(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2020
Good for you... My sympathy goes to him.

33 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Liposure: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Free at last

29 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by luckyedgal1(m): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2020
He too will receive the same text message soon.

7 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Raydans: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2020
Any of these could work

1.) Poor little guy!

2.) You are history!

3.) Don't bewitch him!

38 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Onliie(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Sluvist(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2020
I wishes you all the best.
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Aphroditee(f): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2020
Them letting you know is inappropriate on their part. You do not have to respond. It may be a game for them. Hurting you boosts self esteem, alleviates guilt, possibly just getting revenge for something petty.
I would suggest blocking them and walking away. If a response IS, however, necessary: here is my opinion.
It depends on why they have the “ex” title. If you gave it to them because they earned it, say “send (the new person) my regards” and wash your hands of the whole ordeal.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by mbanefoeze(m): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2020
It will end in premium tears

2 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2020
E GO BE

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by kachimor(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2020
OK go on
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by drvalency: 8:20am On Jun 13, 2020
All the best

2 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by omoiyamayor(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy for u

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by JERRY1925(m): 8:23am On Jun 13, 2020
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by gfon(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2020
Not my buisness

5 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Kobicove(m): 8:25am On Jun 13, 2020
Why would I even waste my time replying? undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Michelle55: 8:26am On Jun 13, 2020
Okay. Best wishes

4 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by callmeRichie(m): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2020
Fvck you beitch!

2 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Psych412(f): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2020
Bull shit
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by bmdmixer: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2020
house 10 studio
Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by fortune1894(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2020
You deserve him\her

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by Bruno3000(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2020
Same here o

2 Likes

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by KanielOutis92: 8:38am On Jun 13, 2020
AlexMahone

1 Like

Re: Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words by xoxocandy(f): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2020
If he's still texting you means he's not over you.
No response is the best reaction in this case

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Behind Late Marriages For Ladies ? / Advantages Of Being Funny / 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.