Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why are girls like this? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are girls like this? (4127 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are girls like this? by Franklystein: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2022
I broke up with a girl recently because we had irreconcilable differences, I thought it's over, then to my utmost dismay she started coming to visit my older brother everyday, when we were dating I asked her to focus on our relationship and leave my family out of it especially my brother because I know the kind of brother I have, he is envious of me because he believes I'm well to do, her response was we're just friends, now that we have stopped dating she's capitalizing on that to hurt me, she visits my brother everyday until they started dating, I was angry for a while then I got over it, but she's not over it yet, now she's asking me to refund everything she has spent on me grin, I spent on her too but I'm not requesting she pay me back, everything she ever gave me she said she borrowed me, she didn't call it borrow when we were dating, I tried to be reasonable by telling her I'll pay everything, but that got to her head and she's now demanding that the repayment shouldn't exceed this month, I'm not a troublesome person but the moment you dare or threaten me I'll show you my difficult side, and that's what I intend to do, I sent her a text that the repayment will exceed this month and I might decide to never repay, but she's determined to utilize everything she has to make sure I repay, should I repay her or let her do her worst.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why are girls like this? by Emecson(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2022
Lol.......some girls and their wahala.....sha it shows she still likes you

2 Likes

Re: Why are girls like this? by izuch(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why are girls like this? by Equation89(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2022
That was how one told me to refund her all the money she has been using to buy singlet and boxers for me during my birthday.

All I did was to screenshot all the money I sent to her including all the data and airtime I sent to her..even the ones for hair and her cosmetics. I calculated all and it was way too high..I sent it to her. I told her to deduct the so called money she spent on me and refund me the remaining .

Up till now, she haven't sent me any message regarding that anymore. Am still waiting for her response. This is making 2 weeks I sent her the message.

I don't understand why some of them normally think that spending on a guy, after the relationship crash, she can easily get back all she spent on the guy.

I tire for them

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are girls like this? by Wawelexy(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2022
Equation89:
That was how one told me to refund her all the money she has been using to buy singlet and boxers for me during my birthday.

All I did was to screenshot all the money I sent to her including all the data and airtime I sent to her..even the ones for hair and her cosmetics. I calculated all and it was way too high..I sent it to her. I told her to deduct the so called money she spent on me and refund me the remaining .

Up till now, she haven't sent me any message regarding that anymore. Am still waiting for her response. This is making 2 weeks I sent her the message.

I don't understand why some of them normally think that spending on a guy, after the relationship crash, she can easily get back all she spent on the guy.

I tire for them

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why are girls like this? by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2022
Franklystein:
I broke up with a girl recently because we had irreconcilable differences, I thought it's over, then to my utmost dismay she started coming to visit my older brother everyday, when we were dating I asked her to focus on our [s]relationship and leave my family out of it[/s] especially my brother because I know the kind of brother I have, he is envious [s]of me because he believes I'm well to do,[/s] her response was we're just friends, now that we have stopped dating she's [s]capitalizing on that to hurt me, she visits[/s] my brother everyday until they started [s]dating, I was angry for a while then I got[/s] over it, but she's not over it yet, now she's asking me to refund everything she has spent on me grin, I spent on her too but I'm not requesting she pay me back, everything she ever gave me she said she borrowed me, she didn't call it borrow when we were dating, I tried to be reasonable by telling her I'll pay everything, but that got to her head and she's now demanding that the repayment shouldn't exceed this month, I'm not a troublesome person but the moment you dare or threaten me I'll show you my difficult side, and that's [s]what I intend to do, I sent her a text that[/s] the repayment will exceed this month and I might decide to never repay, but she's determined to utilize everything she has to make sure I repay, should I repay her or let her do her worst.

An Example of things that never happened

6 Likes

Re: Why are girls like this? by Franklystein: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Example of things that never happened
Your cup of tea!

1 Like

Re: Why are girls like this? by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Franklystein:
Your cup of tea!

Stop making up stories for cheap attention, likes and shares that wouldn't add a penny to your pocket boy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why are girls like this? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2022
Emecson:
Lol.......some girls and their wahala.....sha it shows she still likes you
Wtf... did u just say like? Did u read it in English or Latin No wonder guys die like chicken these days undecided
Re: Why are girls like this? by Stallionhorse: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2022
After breaking up in a bar this girl asked me to pull off the palm she bought for me.. I pulled it off and gave her.. Climbed bike bare footed home.. Through out that night I gathered all the receipts, my bank statements every dime in sent to her and her family.. Right now her and her entire family are in police custody pending when I get a full refund.. The money reach 2.5m her mother has been crying and begging me that I should collect 1m now and there will pay the rest by end of the year.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why are girls like this? by Franklystein: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Stop making up stories for cheap attention, likes and shares that wouldn't add a penny to your pocket boy grin grin
Ok, just because your life is full of attention seeking doesn't mean everyone is like you, you're here trying to get noticed, olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Why are girls like this? by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2022
Franklystein:
Ok, just because your life is full of attention seeking doesn't mean everyone is like you.

Get a life boy grin grin grin all the time women! Women!! Women!!! Do your life revolve around women? grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why are girls like this? by Franklystein: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Get a life boy grin grin grin all the time women! Women!! Women!!! Do your life revolve around women? grin grin grin grin grin
As if you're any better, you hop from prick to prick so why you no go yarn dust.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are girls like this? by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2022
Franklystein:
As if you're any better, you hop from prick to prick so why you no go yarn dust.

You think ever girl is like your sisters at home? grin grin grin grin shameless old man grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why are girls like this? by Franklystein: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

You think ever girl is like your sisters at home? grin grin grin grin shameless old man grin grin grin cheesy grin
Ehn die naw, frustrated harlot.

2 Likes

Re: Why are girls like this? by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2022
Franklystein:
Ehn die naw, frustrated harlot.

Wow, is that what your sisters specialize in? Wow, I hope you guys are able to eat 3 square meal a day with their professions? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why are girls like this? by Alapojamesy: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Vaginal people never seems to amaze me oo
Controversial people

2 Likes

Re: Why are girls like this? by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

[s][/s]An Example of things that never happened
[s][/s]
Re: Why are girls like this? by seniorgozman(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2022
Ask her to refund you the ones you spent

1 Like

Re: Why are girls like this? by Franklystein: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wow, is that what your sisters specialize in? Wow, I hope you guys are able to eat 3 square meal a day with their professions? grin grin grin
Ok
Re: Why are girls like this? by Bennysam: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2022
Franklystein:
I broke up with a girl recently because we had irreconcilable differences, I thought it's over, then to my utmost dismay she started coming to visit my older brother everyday, when we were dating I asked her to focus on our relationship and leave my family out of it especially my brother because I know the kind of brother I have, he is envious of me because he believes I'm well to do, her response was we're just friends, now that we have stopped dating she's capitalizing on that to hurt me, she visits my brother everyday until they started dating, I was angry for a while then I got over it, but she's not over it yet, now she's asking me to refund everything she has spent on me grin, I spent on her too but I'm not requesting she pay me back, everything she ever gave me she said she borrowed me, she didn't call it borrow when we were dating, I tried to be reasonable by telling her I'll pay everything, but that got to her head and she's now demanding that the repayment shouldn't exceed this month, I'm not a troublesome person but the moment you dare or threaten me I'll show you my difficult side, and that's what I intend to do, I sent her a text that the repayment will exceed this month and I might decide to never repay, but she's determined to utilize everything she has to make sure I repay, should I repay her or let her do her worst.
Don't try it because anything that comes during the relationship go with relationship. If you're the one demanding for a refund now people will insult you like never before

2 Likes

Re: Why are girls like this? by Bennysam: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Equation89:

I tire for them
Op please do do this
Re: Why are girls like this? by Bennysam: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Equation89:

I tire for them
Op please do this
Re: Why are girls like this? by Franklystein: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2022
Bennysam:

Don't try it because anything that comes during the relationship go with relationship. If you're the one demanding for a refund now people will insult you like never before
Let them insult, she won't just go away, and it's really getting on my nerves.
Re: Why are girls like this? by yommyoke: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Like seriously, I'm just going to give you my own token of advice,.
If you're well to do and can pay up for the gifts and it won't affect you, just do it and let it go.
But if you can't afford it, just tell her to go to hell, bygones are already bygones, then you should stop paying attention to her.
That your bro dating her sef, does he know what's up with you guys lately and the unreasonable demand?
That should open the nigga's eye and dump the girl ASAP.
Just be the gentleman, no assaults

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are girls like this? by Franklystein: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
yommyoke:
Like seriously, I'm just going to give you my own token of advice,.
If you're well to do and can pay up for the gifts and it won't affect you, just do it and let it go.
But if you can't afford it, just tell her to go to hell, bygones are already bygones, then you should stop paying attention to her.
That your bro dating her sef, does he know what's up with you guys lately and the unreasonable demand?
That should open the nigga's eye and dump the girl ASAP.
Just be the gentleman, no assaults
He's dating her to spite me, if my friend date my ex I won't be happy talkmore of my brother, it's an abomination in my own point of view but he did it anyway.

1 Like

Re: Why are girls like this? by MrBachelor: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wait!

We shall come back to whether you should pay her or not, but let's discuss something more shocking.

Are you saying your elder bro is now dating your ex? shocked
Re: Why are girls like this? by Bennysam: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Franklystein:
Let them insult, she won't just go away, and it's really getting on my nerves.
Don't you spend on her too? Calculate your expenses and do counter balance with her
Re: Why are girls like this? by Franklystein: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bennysam:

Don't you spend on her too? Calculate your expenses and do counter balance with her
I did, it's even hard to quantify the several favors I have done for her because it's not cash at hand, just spendings, including her birthday.
Re: Why are girls like this? by Franklystein: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
MrBachelor:
Wait!

We shall come back to whether you should pay her or not, but let's discuss something more shocking.

Are you saying your elder bro is now dating your ex? shocked
Yes, and they don't see anything wrong with it, infact they're rubbing it on my face.
Re: Why are girls like this? by Bennysam: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Franklystein:
I did, it's even hard to quantify the several favors I have done for her because it's not cash at hand, just spendings, including her birthday.
All I'm saying is that anything that comes during the relationship go with relationship simple, but if you want to settle her do it in your own terms

1 Like

Re: Why are girls like this? by yommyoke: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Franklystein:
He's dating her to spite me, if my friend date my ex I won't be happy talkmore of my brother, it's an abomination in my own point of view but he did it anyway.

As I can see here, you are not in good terms with your bro, your bro dating your ex is somehow!
But brace up, chill and double up.
Don't let the matter get to you, the lady is still having her fun, your bro's eyes will clear the moment he starts getting boring to her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Guess What Just Happened? (pics) / Not Dat Pretty But I Hate Ugly Guys / Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.