Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? (714 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt / ‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by jodavid(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Weird. Right?!

I'm sure given the trending hardship, some Nigerians wouldn't mind throwing e-punches across my jaw for merely bringing up this topic. grin

But there are actually some things to be greatful for during this administration.

I'd go first.

Being in healthcare, I'm extremely grateful to God Almighty that the Ebola Virus outbreak didn't occur during M.Buhari tenure.
Given how incompetent it's been, I have zero doubt that it would have been a complete and monumental disaster.

And with the high mortality (death) rate of the virus, it would have significantly reduced the Nigerian population. May God bless the administration of HE Goodluck Jonathan for expertly tackling what could have been a disaster in just 3 months with less than 10 casualities.

I mean during this administration, the National Association of Resident Doctors (NARD) had a nationwide strike across Nigeria that was called off after lasting 64 days!!!
Ignoring doctors demand for 2 months is the height and shows how insensitive and disconnected this administration is to the lives of its own citizens.

Well, that's my reason to be grateful. cheesy

What's yours?
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by JASONjnr(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Surviving all the troubles of the economy and the insecurities that has swallowed the country ...
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by Maxpro121: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
grin
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by Viscuz: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
For making Tinubu confused grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Noting at all,like seriously
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
I'm grateful he brought an end to Fulani reign in the country because never again in this country will a Fulani man be president again and it will cover the whole north very soon then from there everyone can split in peace to different countries... I see this happening even if it's 100 years from now it will still definitely happen, because history don't lie.
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by Naijanascam: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
For witnessing for the first time in history where artisans can be hired and robed as agbado bishops because of someone's desperation
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by ebenezary(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Antimarraige:
I'm grateful he brought an end to Fulani reign in the country because never again in this country will a Fulani man be president again and it will cover the whole north very soon then from there everyone can split in peace to different countries... I see this happening even if it's 100 years from now it will still definitely happen, because history don't lie.

Don't you know that atiku is also Fulani
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by christejames(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
That I am still alive surviving undecided
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
THE FAILURE OF TINUBU AND APC!!! cheesy
So glad my predictions were ON POINT!
History will forever shame them.
Their plans backfired.

APC is now synonymous with socio-economic LEPROSY!!!

Shame!
Shame!
Shame!
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by Dohn: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Am xtrremely greatful dat his tenure is ending soon. Na Thanksgiving i go do fr chuj when dis fraudulent administration reach fullstop
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by thesicilian: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
I'm grateful for the high dollar rate that has made me richer.
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by Tunechi5(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Grateful for what exactly, suffering??
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by Tunechi5(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Viscuz:
For making Tinubu confused grin
grin grin baba just day reduce tinubu mkt value, said tinubu continues were he stopped
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
ebenezary:

Don't you know that atiku is also Fulani
lol if only he wins, but he can only win in his dream.
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by Youngwiz71(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Am very grateful he will not bend the rules so he can have a third term, I am grateful, Sai baba a.k.a Aso rock Mannequin
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by Viscuz: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tunechi5:
grin grin baba just day reduce tinubu mkt value, said tinubu continues were he stopped

Them Dey play the drug addict over 2.5 and

Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by curfew: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
For changing Naija and taking it to the NEXT LEVEL.
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by bishopkay: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
I'm grateful to him for his Nuisance value. He demystified the fact that presidents ought to work with interest of their people in mind. Buhari no send anybody papa.

Terrorists attack his village at will and baba only sends Adesina and garbage Shehu to the media and Twitter to threaten"crushing" defeat to the successful terrorists.

Buhari's nuisance value, will make Peter Obi win the 2023 presidential polls. It's even more surprising the Northern Elders Forum and imams in the mosques are no longer saying "vote our own"; they now say vote integrity and competence no matter who he is. Las las, Buhari dealt with everyone! grin
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by rolams(m): 1:45am On Jul 30, 2022
For not increasing the price of recharge card.
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by princepeter566: 2:58am On Jul 30, 2022
For making Christians to see pepper and wise up so that we can reject tinubu and atiku.
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by Sammysolution: 3:01am On Jul 30, 2022
embarassed cry if you are insisting on what I'm grateful for, well I'm grateful for my prophecy coming to pass about buhari government, even though e shock say buhari government still surpass that prophecy.
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by blackpanda: 3:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Buhari remains the most honest and sincere President. He just has too many haters. What I am grateful for is that igbos will never be President!
Re: What Are You Extremely Grateful For In Buhari's Administration? by Patrickker(m): 3:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Grateful for the Npower program his administration brought. I was a beneficiary. The first time I got engaged without knowing somebody who knows somebody in Nigeria.

The program was lit when it was under Osinbajo's watch until Humanitarian and Disaster Management minister, Sadiya, took over then everything was rubbished. Stipends owed, same delayed, hopes dashed for some owed till now and sadly disengaged along the line, promises made of permanency dashed and later on arrangements for soft loans to be given also entered voicemail.

The most reason why I will still vote APC out, sadly. I am still grateful, nonetheless.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Soludo Re-introduces History In Schools / Obiano Inherited Over N120 Billion Debt From Peter Peter Obi / Akure, Ondo State Hold Mega Rally For Peter Obi (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.