Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

What About Albinos ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What About Albinos ? (711 Views)

Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour / Do Albinos Marry Easily? / Can Albinos Lead A Normal Social Life Just Like Any Other Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What About Albinos ? by lekanjohn(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2011
Babes can be so funny at times,

I met this babe not quiet long and she insisted I meet with her family before we can start dating.My sturborn J.T didnt listen to all her plea as it found its way into her Jerusalem.

She told me all her sibling are fair in complexion and she is the only one with chocolate color among them.I was anxious to meet with her family the following day so I could get the acceptability of her family member.

The following day after the close of work,I followed her to her family house and lo and behold the person that opened the door for me was an albino ! As i entered into their sitting room,I met three other albinos in door. I am not against albinism but why didn't she just tell me this straight forward earlier on ?

I dont want to have an albino child. Since then I have been soo lukewarm to her.

What should I do PLEASE !
Re: What About Albinos ? by owo2390(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2011
Albinism is carried on a recessive gene, and since the girl isn't an albino that she's heterogeneous for the trait. And if you don't carry the albino gene then the probability of producing an albino offspring is really low. So there's nothing to worry about.
Re: What About Albinos ? by InkedNerd(f): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2011
@OP: Ummm did I miss the memo that there was something wrong with a albinos? First of all, she's not obligated to tell you anything is she doesn't want to. Second, you're acting like she was a murderer and you found out later on. Sheesh. Instead of asking us why she didn't tell you anything, why don't you go and ask her?After all, she is the girl that you seem to have your eye on, so she's the best person to give you an answer.
Re: What About Albinos ? by pleep(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2011
Depending on where your from your albino baby may not look to bad. Some albinos can be attractive if their features match-up. 

Hopefully they won't have red eyes.
Re: What About Albinos ? by Mynd44: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2011
The girl did not do anything wrong. Its not like they have leprosy or something and have you thought that the reason she wants you to meet her family is so you'll see them yourself cos she might be uncomfortable saying it herself?
Re: What About Albinos ? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
Mynd_44:

The girl did not do anything wrong. Its not like they have leprosy or something and have you thought that the reason she wants you to meet her family is so you'll see them yourself cos she might be uncomfortable saying it herself?
seconded!
Re: What About Albinos ? by slimyem: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
wetin you wan make she tell you again?she don tell you say everybody in her family dey 'fair'.fair=albino.besides,albinism no be disease!
Re: What About Albinos ? by Dyt(f): 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2011
Claps hand
orisirisi

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? / Greetin Ur Ex-guy Whn Married Is It Good / Will You Report?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.