Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1247444 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Godpikin4: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
zubizareta:

As an intl student, your travel document is mist important so it should match with a every info in your loa, ircc to avoid many questions at different points. For applying to the school, attach your affidavit of change of name and newspaper publication to your docs when applying. You will also do same in your visa application and anytime u submitting any documents showing your previous name
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tucode: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
20:06
AIl LTE C
20:38 / 21:14
<
Replies
X
Good day guys, Please, I was issued a study visa after over a year of applying but the date on the study visa wasn't moved forward. I applied for the visa in September of 2021 against January 2022 when I was supposed to resume but I received the visa approval in December of 2022 (1 year 3 months after my application). The approved validity date on the visa is January 2022 to March 2024 (that means, I only have 15 months left on the visa as at when I received the approval). Unfortunately, I had also lost my admission from the school during the waiting period and I had to reapply for a fresh admission. I was eventually issued an admission for January 2024, that means by the time I'II be coming to Canada for study, I'll have just 4 months left on the study visa. Will I still be allowed into Canada? And if yes, will I still be issued my full two years study permit or the study permit will be based on my visa validity? I'II be waiting for your response, thank you.
Add a reply...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CanJ: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Please my people Help me out urgently
I got the response on my application after 10weeks through my agent that
" I have concerns that you have provided a fraudulent or inappropriately obtained letter of acceptance from Niagara college in your application ....."
I would like to provide you with opportunity to respond. You will have 7days from the date of this letter to submit evidence and documentation you deem will address these concerns
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Tucode:
AIl LTE C
<
Replies
X
Good day guys, Please, I was issued a study visa after over a year of applying but the date on the study visa wasn't moved forward. I applied for the visa in September of 2021 against January 2022 when I was supposed to resume but I received the visa approval in December of 2022 (1 year 3 months after my application). The approved validity date on the visa is January 2022 to March 2024 (that means, I only have 15 months left on the visa as at when I received the approval). Unfortunately, I had also lost my admission from the school during the waiting period and I had to reapply for a fresh admission. I was eventually issued an admission for January 2024, that means by the time I'II be coming to Canada for study, I'll have just 4 months left on the study visa. Will I still be allowed into Canada? And if yes, will I still be issued my full two years study permit or the study permit will be based on my visa validity? I'II be waiting for your response, thank you.
Add a reply...

Please I am confused about your case. Sometime ago, you posted you were resuming in Fall 2023 after your deferral, and that you had even secured your visa since Sept 2022. So which one is this January 2024 admission you are referring to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by smiglet001: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
Good day great people.
Please I need directions on how to move by public transport from IOM Ikeja GRA (after my upfront medicals) to force cid annex ALAGBON Lagos

On my way to Lagos now. Biko, quick response is highly needed here.

Kindly note that I do not reside in Lagos, so a concise description will be well appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by smiglet001: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hello this is quite an issue. You need to ask your agent to send you a copy of your LOA (if you don't have one yet) and check it well for genuineness. I am quite sure you will get something. You can use the student number on your LOA to reach out to Niagara College to be sure its correct. All I am looking at is that you just need to be sure that LOA is not forged....else, its a different ball game here.

CanJ:
" I have concerns that you have provided a fraudulent or inappropriately obtained letter of acceptance from Niagara college in your application ....."
I would like to provide you with opportunity to respond. You will have 7days from the date of this letter to submit evidence and documentation you deem will address these concerns
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EkaAkp: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
zubizareta:

Though I will strongly recommend she applies alone. However if you have the pof and can use your sop to convince why both of you should travel together then fine. It lies in your sop. Also as a business owner, you can use it as an economic tie to be managed by someone while you are away.

I can actually let her go alone, however, if I visit her after she lands can I FLAGPOLE to get my SOWP ? Is this legal ? Any idea the risks involved ? Will it raise concerns ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
EkaAkp:

I can actually let her go alone, however, if I visit her after she lands can I FLAGPOLE to get my SOWP ? Is this legal ? Any idea the risks involved ? Will it raise
concerns ?

No. Once she enters Canada and enrolls as a as a student, she becomes a legal status holder and with that, u can flagpole and convert your visit visa to sowp at the border. No concerns with immigration on this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Tucode:
AIl LTE C
<
Replies
X
Add a reply...

Yes you be allowed as long as your visa is still valid at the time of entry. Immediately you enter Canada, apply for study permit extension.
If I were you, I will Even enter before January, ofcourse you will be questioned at POE, present all your explanations and enter, enroll as a student and Immediately begin your study permit application before your visa expires.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
CanJ:

Ha. Agent of darkness ppl on the beat. What has your agent said about this? Can you write to the school if possible call them to get an immediate response and possibly write a letter confirming your LOA. That's me assuming your agent didn't use a fake LOA anyway

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hamzatwasiu3: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hello house.
Any Medicine Hat college student here? I need help. If you are medicine hat college past or present student or you have been given admission, pls let’s connect. God bless you richly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adeiyanu3: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
I need assistance on documents needed to apply for study VISA. Already gotten a conditional offer, already accepted the offer and paid part payment of the tuition fees. Can someone please help me with the document listing for Nigerians. Resumption date is Jan 2024... I need an urgent assistance from anyone please. 😩 πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tucode: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Please I am confused about your case. Sometime ago, you posted you were resuming in Fall 2023 after your deferral, and that you had even secured your visa since Sept 2022. So which one is this January 2024 admission you are referring to?

Asking for a friend!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EkaAkp: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
zubizareta:

No. Once she enters Canada and enrolls as a as a student, she becomes a legal status holder and with that, u can flagpole and convert your visit visa to sowp at the border. No concerns with immigration on this.

Thanks man I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nwaeze6: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
heldworld:

I used Klasha app/card

I have sent you pm on email please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
Adeiyanu3:
I need assistance on documents needed to apply for study VISA. Already gotten a conditional offer, already accepted the offer and paid part payment of the tuition fees. Can someone please help me with the document listing for Nigerians. Resumption date is Jan 2024... I need an urgent assistance from anyone please. 😩 πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

Check the first page of this thread. Think a check list is there

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hamzatwasiu3: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Adeiyanu3:

Which school? If I may ask
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jarule1977(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hello house need email template for sending upfront medical and the embassy emails. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kunle4041: 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
I
Fulani14:
Yes,general science
I got admission for fall programme too please I need information on how to apply for visa and other vital document
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShowYoung: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
CanJ:

I still have questions about whether or not the agent got you into this.

I think there is no "fake" agent that will let you see this knowing fully well that he has done you evil.

Did you provide the LOA to the agent?

I am just reasoning based on what you wrote here?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShowYoung: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
smiglet001:
Good day great people.
Please I need directions on how to move by public transport from IOM Ikeja GRA to force cid annex ALAGBON Lagos
Kindly note that I do not reside in Lagos, so a concise description will be well appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Do you really need this if you are applying for a study permit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Harmony63: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Lambton
Pro - Quick admission processing

Con - No deferral allowed.

Really??

Na the school wey I want apply to o

What if one doesn't get visa on time??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by heldworld: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nwaeze6:

I have sent you pm on email please.
Ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pristine664: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
NorthernshoreTS:

Hello Pristine664
You don't need to travel down to Lagos to use the courier service, I want to assume there is a DHL or UPS office at your current location. Just go to the one closest to you and mail all documents to the VFS office in Lekki.
In-person pick up of your passport will be from the VFS office not the courier company.

Best regards.

Thank you very much.

So after stamping I can just walk into the vsf office in Lekki without appointment to collect my stamped passport right?

What documents do I need to present before collection?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jarule1977(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Anyone going to Lambton for September and still expecting visa approval?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
Thank you for this...do I still need to show us account statement
zubizareta:

You can't be called self sponsor with all the funds your dad has sent to you. S
Let him attach a sponsorship letter along with supporting docs to show his proof of income and credibility as a sponsor. Also check your home and economic ties
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justmoveglobal: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
you can use the follow
1. chipper
2. payday
3. walk into any uba request for a dollar card within 1hr you should be done, buy dollar and deposit it in the card
4. flywire
5. I can assist you with it
Nwaeze6:

Any app I can use in making sch admission application fees or any reliable means I can use in paying the application fees as I don't have a dorm acct with any of the commercial banks yet.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justmoveglobal: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
okay, try to go through the thread i am sure you will get the complete list but if not you know what to do
Adeiyanu3:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justmoveglobal: 12:00am On Jul 10, 2023
Don't tell your agent to send you the LOA because you won't know if it is fake or real, simply request for the details of your school portal and download your LOA yourself then use webform or whatever means IRCC request for you to respond to send them the LOA. My thoughts tho
CanJ:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justmoveglobal: 12:04am On Jul 10, 2023
At least you already know where the problem lies so get a professional writer i can hook you up
topsyalooma:
Good Day great people, please I need your advice on the following;
My wife was recently refused (June 2023 precisely) on the basis of "Inconsistent" we requested for GCMS note and the reason was based on, not enough motivation to pursue the intended course (simply SOP issue).

However, during the application I was her sponsor and she also as some funds in her account which still maintained till now but I as the sponsor have used up all the funds in my account for personal and business purposes. Now that we intend to reapply, we intend to top up the amount/funds in my wife's account as the applicant, for her to be "Self sponsored" and I won't have to present my own bank statement. I intend to do this by gifting her 1 plot of land which she'll sell to make up the funds.

My question for the gurus will be that, will there be any issue with the above approach or what will you suggest should be the best approach for us to get it right this time without raising any further concerns with the VO.

We also wish to seek the service of a professional SOP writer as that's the only basis for the refusal and borders on studies relation alone even though all these were clearly stated in our previous sop. If you're a good sop writer kindly reach out on slimmy4gem @ gmaildotcom.

Thank you for your time and great advice always. God bless us all and this great platform. We shall all succeed.

I have attached the GCSM note for your review and advice.

Best regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 12:18am On Jul 10, 2023
Republic001:
Thank you for this...do I still need to show us account statement
Yes. Basically to support claim of all you wrote about your father business capacity, also show trail of money transferred to you. It's safer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by biftech: 2:40am On Jul 10, 2023
Good morning my good people,

Please which schools still have availability for winter 2024 (Graduate Certificate or Diploma)

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: Asekzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.