Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1215870 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by subzheero: 5:34am On Jul 10, 2023
Good morning, Please the last time l paid through flywire ,their account name was Seerbit now am seeing Squad checkout...and its a GTB account not the previous 9 payment......Please has Flywire changed account...Want to be sure am paying into the right account.
Kindly assist

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zeed13: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2023
This information u just provided is false.
So far ur eTa is withing the stated date, you can enter with a new admission letter.
What he/she have is not even a study permit, the study permit will be issued at the point of entry.
And there, the admission letter is asked for.

macdeeza:
the best advice for you is to travel with the admission that got you the visa. inside Canada, you can try to change the DLI. if you switch school while in Nigeria, that will invalidate your visa and you will have to apply for a fresh study permit with the new program.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kefidoh(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2023
Good morning everyone,
You guys are doing a great job here. Please does anyone know a school in Canada offering 2 years PGD in project management?
Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by smiglet001: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2023
Well, I choose to include it in my application. Its has become common for people to include it. I don't want any loose ends😂

ShowYoung:

Do you really need this if you are applying for a study permit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jokeadegokeblog: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2023
A friend
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Biola67: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2023
jokeadegokeblog:
Good day, please this is for a friend's POF explanation. Please what do you think?

@bullstriker
@ketima
@lekiboboe
@technix
@anon123
@Makano

MY FINANCIAL
I will be fully sponsoring myself for my one year study in Canada. I have paid CAD $8,651 for my first-semester tuition fee out of CAD 18,086.88, leaving a balance of CAD $9,435 to pay for the second semester tuition fee and CAD $10,000 to cover my living expenses. The remaining cost of my second semester tuition and living expenses for the duration of my one year studying in Canada is CAD ($19, 435) which is equivalent to N11, 183, 676
To substantiate my eligibility for the student visa, I have with me N14, 936, 275 which is equivalent to CAD $25,956.27 . I have N9,736,275 which is equivalent to CAD $16, 919.70 in my GTB savings account and N5,200,000 equivalent to
CAD $9,036.56 in my investment savings with Par investment limited which will be liquated before the start of my school resumption.
This

It’s always for a FRIEND lol. And you Dey stress yourself like this

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2023
Harmony63:

Really??

Na the school wey I want apply to o

What if one doesn't get visa on time??

From the little I know about, you join the classes online, pending when SP is granted, but this was as at last year, I do not know their present policy.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by opessi: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2023
Good morning House... I want to confirm.. If a person can use another bank different from the Bank statement used for visa application has proof of fund when travelling.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by segzyndpep(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2023
Please advice on how to address the situation in which I leave my registered company in Nigeria to study and then return home. I can't prove that it will be run by someone else while I'm away. Dont know how best to address it. Help! Help! Help! Help!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jarule1977(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2023
Anyone going to Lambton College for September and still expecting visa approval?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gbengz101: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2023
Tucode:
20:06
AIl LTE C
20:38 / 21:14
<
Replies
X
Good day guys, Please, I was issued a study visa after over a year of applying but the date on the study visa wasn't moved forward. I applied for the visa in September of 2021 against January 2022 when I was supposed to resume but I received the visa approval in December of 2022 (1 year 3 months after my application). The approved validity date on the visa is January 2022 to March 2024 (that means, I only have 15 months left on the visa as at when I received the approval). Unfortunately, I had also lost my admission from the school during the waiting period and I had to reapply for a fresh admission. I was eventually issued an admission for January 2024, that means by the time I'II be coming to Canada for study, I'll have just 4 months left on the study visa. Will I still be allowed into Canada? And if yes, will I still be issued my full two years study permit or the study permit will be based on my visa validity? I'II be waiting for your response, thank you.
Add a reply...

The visa only gets u on the plane till u receive the study permit at the port of entry. At the port of entry, they will do the needful by issuing a study permit that will cover the duration of your studies from Jan 2024.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adebayo82: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2023
Good morning everyone.
Please I have a brother coming to Saskatchewan university 3rd of August 2023. I need cheap flights for him without transit visa of any kind. If somebody could share with the best and cheaper airline that doesn't required transit Visa. Please treat it as urgent.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2023
Adebayo82:
Good morning everyone.
Please I have a brother coming to Saskatchewan university 3rd of August 2023. I need cheap flights for him without transit visa of any kind. If somebody could share with the best and cheaper airline that doesn't required transit Visa. Please treat it as urgent.
There's no cheap flight for that date. I doubt you'll see anything less than 1.5m. Also the earlier you book the better.

To avoid transit visa wahala, avoid flights that have stops in USA. Also avoid flights that have more than one stop in Europe.

So book only flights that have one stop in Europe. It could have a stop in Africa (if you use Egyptair or Ethiopian) but not more than 1 stop in Europe

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jimash: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2023
Good morning guys, its 6weeks 2days today i reapplied for my study visa, what should i do please.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fulani14: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2023
Good morning, pls does anyone know if FORM A is still active to pay tuition?,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CanJ: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2023
The agent helped to get the admission.
The agent said that the admission has been cancelled now because I don't pay the school fees before the time schedule. But is that how they do? [quote author=ShowYoung post=12432
I still have questions about whether or not the agent got you into this.

I think there is no "fake" agent that will let you see this knowing fully well that he has done you evil.

Did you provide the LOA to the agent?

I am just reasoning based on what you wrote here?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jimash: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2023
segzyndpep:
Please advice on how to address the situation in which I leave my registered company in Nigeria to study and then return home. I can't prove that it will be run by someone else while I'm away. Dont know how best to address it. Help! Help! Help! Help!

Does your company has a structure. its your structure that you will show to them and show them the need to study and improve yourself dor the betterment of your company. let them know since its just for 1year, the company will go on well without you. tell them you have a cctv camera , a manager that understand the business and meetings will be done via zoom if need be.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ayoola648(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2023
Hello,

Please i need urgent information.

Please can i apply for Masters degree in Canada with my NABTEP result ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ayoola648(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2023

Please what are my chances ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lyndaoyewole(f): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2023
calm down
jimash:
Good morning guys, its 6weeks 2days today i reapplied for my study visa, what should i do please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lyndaoyewole(f): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2023
someone here said she got for 780k on lufthansa at night. i have been up for 2 nights in a row checking for such. i haven't gotten yet

tenderjunkie:

There's no cheap flight for that date. I doubt you'll see anything less than 1.5m. Also the earlier you book the better.

To avoid transit visa wahala, avoid flights that have stops in USA. Also avoid flights that have more than one stop in Europe.

So book only flights that have one stop in Europe. It could have a stop in Africa (if you use Egyptair or Ethiopian) but not more than 1 stop in Europe

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lyndaoyewole(f): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2023
not sure because even people with bsc aren't having it easy getting into masters programs. except 2.1 graduates

ayoola648:

Please what are my chances ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lyndaoyewole(f): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2023
maybe write to them stating that form a tuition remittance was slow that's why the school couldn't get the fees thus cancelled your offer.

CanJ:
The agent helped to get the admission.
The agent said that the admission has been cancelled now because I don't pay the school fees before the time schedule. But is that how they do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lyndaoyewole(f): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2023
banks 770 black market 805

Fulani14:
Good morning, pls does anyone know if FORM A is still active to pay tuition?,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ayoola648(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
lyndaoyewole:
not sure because even people with bsc aren't having it easy getting into masters programs. except 2.1 graduates

i made a 2:1. Chemistry was canceled in my WAEC result. so i'm thinking if i should use NABTEP or WAEC.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sheamus007(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Is it possible to get a school with less Dan $2k tuition in Canada for masters? If yes which school pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by segzyndpep(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
jimash:

Does your company has a structure. its your structure that you will show to them and show them the need to study and improve yourself dor the betterment of your company. let them know since its just for 1year, the company will go on well without you. tell them you have a cctv camera , a manager that understand the business and meetings will be done via zoom if need be.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Zeed13:
This information u just provided is false.
So far ur eTa is withing the stated date, you can enter with a new admission letter.
What he/she have is not even a study permit, the study permit will be issued at the point of entry.
And there, the admission letter is asked for.

You obviously didn't understand what he said. What he said was 100% correct. The only legal way to inform ircc when you want to change dli is to do that on ircc website where you upload both old and new LOAs of exha dli along with evidence of enrollment of the first dli. And the law clearly stipulates you do that in Canada. You can only enter with the LOA used to issue you the visa which they will confirm at POE before permit is issued. The moment you update that ircc with the new loa right here in Canada, you automatically invalidate your study visa and you will be asked to apply for a fresh study visa for the new LOA you uploaded. That's what the law stipulates.

Mind you we aren't talking of new letter of admission, we are talking of new LOA and updating it on ircc website right here in Nigeria. Hope you know when you upload the new LOA, Ircc will contact your previous school to confirm you entered Canada and enrolled as a student before the switch of dli is approved.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
lyndaoyewole:
someone here said she got for 780k on lufthansa at night. i have been up for 2 nights in a row checking for such. i haven't gotten yet

The only possible travel dates you will get Lufthansa for such amount is from Sept 9th.

Anything within August this year forget it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sheamus007:
Is it possible to get a school with less Dan $2k tuition in Canada for masters? If yes which school pls

You mean tuition deposit or secondary school school fees? Clear us.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by moyinoluwalope: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thank you for your contribution
I thought i can only apply three month to resumption

Please advise

can i apply 2023 for May 2024 intake ?

zubizareta:

I don't understand your concern. What's wrong with you putting in an application right away now if your pof are available??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
moyinoluwalope:
Thank you for your contribution
I thought i can only apply three month to resumption

Please advise

can i apply 2023 for May 2024 intake ?

Yes. I applied for Jan 2024 in May 2023 and my application was approved same May.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.