Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1247589 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by usman1000: 12:47am On Jul 11, 2023
Hello , I need help with someone crosschecking or a second eye to check my SOP , I'm about to submit my application in a few days.

This is my second application after a refusal

Thank you and i will appreciate the assitance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dehiero: 2:11am On Jul 11, 2023
richard69:
Ebenezer eeeeeee!
It's PPR Guys family of 4, Destination is New Brunswick.
Special thanks to Bobomaigida for my SOP review, you're a great guy. Even when we offered to appreciate him monetarily he politely declined and wished us well. My family can't thank you enough. To all those anticipating, your testimony in on the way.
Thanks guys.
How long did it take to get admission at nbcc? I have been waiting sir

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by macdeeza: 3:38am On Jul 11, 2023
there are two issues here and you have to ask your friend if he has ever applied for a US, UK, Australia or New Zealand visa and had failed to declare these in his application. This letter seems much more than a financial statement from a micro finance which I'm sure the visa officer would simply have refused the application.
You need to check if there were any prior visa applications to the 4 countries I mentioned earlier which your friend had failed to disclosed. there is clearly an allegation(s) of dishonesty/forgery/misrepresentation. Its not just the mere fact that micro finance is not an acceptable form of POF.

jokeadegokeblog:
Please, who has received Procedural fairness before? How did you address it? Please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by macdeeza: 4:07am On Jul 11, 2023
please I'm sorry you understood my comment that way. there was no intention to insult or bully you. reading the last paragraph of my comment, it was clearly rhetorical and not intended for any one in particular. the phrase u referred to simply said "use common sense" and not "Use your senses" as u quoted. you will also noticed I used "someone", "he" and "his" in that paragraph so the statement was a generalized one. in any case I apologize if u feel the way u do.

Zeed13:
You have just said to someone u don't know "Use your senses".
Like for real?
For sure, you read well when I said, my mistake and acknowledge that the person knows better.
I thought it was deferred and not a change of DLI.
You this online bully think really think u are the guru.
To my face, you can't utter this.
I am not expected to know all, that's why I asked. It is yours to help with what you know or look away. Don't be rude.
In between, thanks for the clarification.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 4:46am On Jul 11, 2023
usman1000:
Hello , I need help with someone crosschecking or a second eye to check my SOP , I'm about to submit my application in a few days.

This is my second application after a refusal

Thank you and i will appreciate the assitance.

Send let me review it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gbengz101: 5:05am On Jul 11, 2023
[quote author=jokeadegokeblog post=124343371][/quote] if u had previous visa, to the 5eyes,submit it along with a commercial bank statement that reflects liquidation. If u runs the POF and u get a GTB account and u need help get in touch with me 081 eight six two six zero seven one five. No be my WhatsApp be day. Canada fit get spy for nairaland and my application sef still dey inside. Pls drop your timeline. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Abigbo: 5:37am On Jul 11, 2023
This is brilliant
Bobomaigida:
It is PPR for a close friend after two rejections.

First Application (GC Key)
Submitted – 11/09/2021
Upfront Med passed – 14/10/21
Refusal – 7/12/21

GCMS notes revealed no detailed information, just that the VO stated that though funds seem available he/she/it was not convinced that third party funds will be available for the duration of the programme.
The sponsor was her brother in law who was based in Canada and he had provided statements of about C$51,000 with no lump sums at all, while she had paid first semester fees at Lambton college for a two year programme, after this rejection, she was in dilemma on what to do, because Lambton College does not allow deferral of admission and she was hoping to resume for Spring 2022, she actually submitted the application early to get quick processing in line with the 4 months timeline of IRCC then, since there was still time before her proposed resumption, she decided to resubmit her application, with same documents hoping that a considerate VO will look at it with favourable eyes, but guess what she was bounced again!

Second Application (New Portal)
Submitted – 8/02/22
Existing upfront med passed – 18/2/22
Refusal – 25/5/22

By this time, she had started online courses with Lambton college because spring classes had started, hoping that the second application will be successful. When the notes came out there were blunders from the VO.
The VO claimed that her whole family was travelling when she was only traveling with her daughter while her husband and son were to be in Nigeria.
The VO also claimed that the sponsor and the applicant were not bearing the same surname whereas this was not true. Applicant surname was same as sponsor who was her brother-in-law.
The VO was claimed there was little documentation to show relationship between sponsor and applicant, when picture and a letter was written to explain the relationship.
Then the VO also picked out the fact that the statement submitted did not have names on it. (MBS could not be done since the account was a foreign one) at the point of trying to scan and attach, the first page of the statement was omitted.
When the rejection came, it was time to strategize because no retreat, no surrender. She applied to get her semester tuition payment refunded, this was done after like 1 month, then she went back to the drawing board.
Since her grade was a second class upper, she decided to jettison colleges and instead pursue Masters, she applied to Northeastern University in Sept 2022 with plans to resume Fall 2023, the application was fee and she was offered a 15-month programme in Analytics, she had also applied to Toronto Metropolitan but was rejected. Then she went to start building her POF such that by the time she submitted her application it would have been perfect, and we all joined our heads together to draft a very strong SOP starting with an LOE on the last application, the LOE was used point out the blunders the VO had made in that application. She built her POF from Sept 2022 till she resubmitted a new application May 2023 for Fall 2023 intake. This time she did not do upfront medicals because she wanted to see progress with a medical request.

Third Application (GCKey) used because of the documents size
Submitted – 19/5/23
Medical req – 14/6/23
Medical done -30/6/23
Medical passed – 5/7/23
PPR – 6/7/23

Docs Submitted
LOE for refused application.
SOP wey go Harvard.
Reference letter from Husband employer who was now the sponsor.
Study leave approval letter.
Offer of employment letter.
Letter of Sponsorship and gift deed (Husband sent N10mm to her account for tuition)
The lump sum was explained in the SOP.
Resume.
Academic Transcripts.
First Degree certification.
Name change Affidavit.
Letter of Consent from husband for her to travel with the daughter.
Birth certificate for Son, daughter, Husband and herself.
Family pictures – prewedding pic, wedding day pic, honeymoon pic, pic with Grand mothers. There were captions to explain the pictures.
Google search page of data analyst open roles in Nigeria- This was part of the future career plan stated in the SOP to show the applicant had enough options waiting for her she comes back.
Letter sent to day care in Toronto seeking for waitlisting for her daughter.
Joint account statement housing the POF (USD11,590 and N3,500,000).
Lump sum payment of N10m to applicant account a week before submission.
Her Personal account – N560,000.
All statements were sent with MBS.
Reference letter showing she had access to the joint account.
It has not been an easy journey, and she never gave up.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Abigbo: 5:54am On Jul 11, 2023
Amen [author=joshuaadron post=124283919]Hey pal, trust you are good.

Please can you let us connect via email
landproglobalinvestments@gmail.com

I will be in UCW in January and need all necessary information

Thank you
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kc6964(m): 6:01am On Jul 11, 2023
Good morning , please I want to ask if parents marriage certificate is important for this waka in times of home ties . And what about if they don't have married certificate which other option to prove they are your parents or is there anyway to go about the marriage certificate though they are not the applicant main sponsor but just to use as home ties to support other documents if e really dey necessary.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kc6964(m): 6:03am On Jul 11, 2023
dehiero:

How long did it take to get admission at nbcc? I have been waiting sir

I'm also waiting for the school decision.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dehiero: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2023
kc6964:

I'm also waiting for the school decision.
Which course/program did you apply for?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kc6964(m): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2023
dehiero:

Which course/program did you apply for?

One application fee allow you to apply for two program in case .. but if you get admission for the two program then you have options to pick which of the two you want to continue with . I applied for Accounting and Payroll Administration
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dehiero: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2023
kc6964:

One application fee allow you to apply for two program in case .. but if you get admission for the two program then you have options to pick which of the two you want to continue with . I applied for Accounting and Payroll Administration
The response time on their website says 15 working days but I’m skeptical about it due to the barrage of apps from int students

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queensfield(f): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2023
Hi. My visa was rejected and my admission revoked this morning for not meeting up with the deadline for acceptance cos of visa issue. I still have the deferral option. I'm also still in the process of doing my second visa application. Pls do I defer my admission? All these are happening really quick. I'm confused and pained. What is the best option for me? Should I ask for school fees refund and apply for a work visa? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wilddream: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2023
Good morning,
Please how long does biometrics take to reflect on the portal ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KingCassy(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2023
Hi all, I’m trying to apply to conestoga college but I keep seeing availability closed on all courses… does it mean I can’t apply anymore?

Also pls who knows colleges that offer free applications?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2023
ActivatedDreams:

So you can't look for someone here to mail privately to ask this question. Until una cast this Canada study route then everybody go rest.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NorthernshoreTS(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2023
Good morning Fam,

I trust we are all doing well.

My brother will be proceeding to University of Ottawa this September and has found a decent 3 bedroom house with 2.5 baths for rent. He is searching for fellow students who may be interested in sharing the rent. So if there is anyone going to Ottawa this Fall and is searching for accommodation, kindly reach out to me privately.

Best regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2023
Queensfield:
Hi. My visa was rejected and my admission revoked this morning for not meeting up with the deadline for acceptance cos of visa issue. I still have the deferral option. I'm also still in the process of doing my second visa application. Pls do I defer my admission? All these are happening really quick. I'm confused and pained. What is the best option for me? Should I ask for school fees refund and apply for a work visa? Thanks

Do you have a LMIA job offer that you want to apply for work visa?

The decision to either differ and reapply or apply for tuition refund rests solely on you.
What was the reason of refusal? Provide more details
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2023
NorthernshoreTS:
Good morning Fam,

I trust we are all doing well.

My brother will be proceeding to University of Ottawa this September and has found a decent 3 bedroom house with 2.5 baths for rent. He is searching for fellow students who may be interested in sharing the rent. So if there is anyone going to Ottawa this Fall and is searching for accommodation, kindly reach out to me privately.

Best regards
Your brother abi yourself?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2023
zubizareta:

So you can't look for someone here to mail privately to ask this question. Until una cast this Canada study route then everybody go rest.

I have sent you a mail please respond. I have also edited my questions here thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queensfield(f): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2023
zubizareta:

Do you have a LMIA job offer that you want to apply for work visa?

The decision to either differ and reapply or apply for tuition refund rests solely on you.
What was the reason of refusal? Provide more details

Hi. Thank you for your message. I don't have a job offer and I don't want to be so desperate. Anyway, as my admission has been revoked because I didn't get my visa, I have the college option of deferral. I am about to submit my visa application the second time in a week but I received a message that mentions that my admission has been revoked. Should I still go ahead with my visa submission this second time? Should I wait for my deferral application to be approved first?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gbengz101: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2023
Queensfield:

Hi. Thank you for your message. I don't have a job offer and I don't want to be so desperate. Anyway, as my admission has been revoked because I didn't get my visa, I have the college option of deferral. I am about to submit my visa application the second time in a week but I received a message that mentions that my admission has been revoked. Should I still go ahead with my visa submission this second time? Should I wait for my deferral application to be approved first?
Did they decide your application within 3weeks or more?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queensfield(f): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2023
gbengz101:

Did they decide your application within 3weeks or more?
Which application Sir, you mean the school or embassy?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KingCassy(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2023
KingCassy:
Hi all, I’m trying to apply to conestoga college but I keep seeing availability closed on all courses… does it mean I can’t apply anymore?

Also pls who knows colleges that offer free applications?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NorthernshoreTS(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2023
ActivatedDreams:

I have sent you a mail please respond. I have also edited my questions here thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Onyirocky: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2023
Hi
I hv been trying to send mail to some people but I couldn’t
Pls I need help
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Onyirocky: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2023
My first student visa application was refused due to insufficient fund, because d money on d account was pulled out because of false information dat I can pull it out 😭😭
I want to know hw long it will take for me to reapply once d money bounce bk
Though the account has been hving cash flow all these while
Pls help a sister
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredisbavk: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2023
Good morning house,

I got my ppr last year but I had already deferred my admission to fall 2023 (no winter entry). My medicals was to expire in June so I went ahead and did an upfront medical and sent the e-medical file through web form.

My issue now is that I haven’t gotten a response from IRCC and I’m leaving in August. My letter of introduction still has the old medical validity date. Will this be an issue or is there something I’m missing?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RSQLPython: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2023
Hello Folks,

Does anyone know some good schools with easy admission for Masters in Public Health (MPH), Masters in Medicine, Masters in Health Sciences or any other related graduate medical courses for January 2024 intake?

This is for my brother and here are his stats:

Profession: Medical Doctor
WES converted GPA: 3.2/4
YOE: 7+ years

Most of the schools we contacted require him to get the approval of a research supervisor before applying. We contacted these professors and all they say is they are not accepting students at this time. This is frustrating.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.