Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1246736 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wsx2: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
chrisoo:

Guys, PPR just landed this evening!
God is great! Please help me thank Him. Whatever He says surely comes to pass. I am a living testimony!

Second time applicant.
Application date Dec 5th, 2022
Medical Updated Jan 10th.
Eligibility Jan 10, 2023
PPR, JAN 20, 2023,
Will be back with details!

Am in PH and my Biometric was done in Lagos. However, I want to send my passport to Abuja. Please which Courier company is preferable…UPS or DHL?
Dhl
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
Congratulations I tap from ur breakthrough
chrisoo:

God is great! Please help me thank Him. Whatever He says surely comes to pass. I am a living testimony!

Second time applicant.
Eligibility Jan 10, 2023
PPR, JAN 20, 2023,

Am in PH and my Biometric was done in Lagos. However, I want to send my passport to Abuja. Please which Courier company is preferable…UPS or DHL?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
chrisoo:

Second time applicant.
Eligibility Jan 10, 2023
PPR, JAN 20, 2023,

Congrats. God please I need this speed😌
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Manydethink: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
[Father Lord let this testimony come to me in Jesus name . Amen.... Congrats]

Second time applicant.
Eligibility Jan 10, 2023
PPR, JAN 20, 2023,

Am in PH and my Biometric was done in Lagos. However, I want to send my passport to Abuja. Please which Courier company is preferable…UPS or DHL?[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by topsyalooma: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Please Gurus in the house,
I want to know how many months statement of account is required for the STUDY permit/visa application.

Is there any difference between study visa and study permit.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by segzyndpep(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Josh121:

Conestoga take 1500 cad deposit and your first semester payment should be done by june

Not anymore. Its one Month after offer. I will share screenshot if you need it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
topsyalooma:
Please Gurus in the house,
I want to know how many months statement of account is required for the STUDY permit/visa application.

Is there any difference between study visa and study permit.

Thanks
Minimum 4 months

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Josh121(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
segzyndpep:

Not anymore. Its one Month after offer. I will share screenshot if you need it.

It is one month for you to pay your deposit, I just got offer few days ago
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HazeeyzaH(f): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wsx2:

Good to hear you've travelled. I will be coming in February and you will be my girlfriend lol. How did you later book your accomodation

Girlfriend keh.... i booked airbnb for a week and got accommodation in that same week. Bring plenty money oo because you go spend.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
pls if someome cannot meet june deadline for the balance of the first semester pls what will happened??

Josh121:

Conestoga take 1500 cad deposit and your first semester payment should be done by june
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Josh121(m): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
pufframmy:
pls if someome cannot meet june deadline for the balance of the first semester pls what will happened??

I actually have no idea
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisoo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
Drepee:
congratulations to you! Did you recieve email first? or you had to check your portal randomly?

Thank you. I received email. When I saw Donotrepply, my heart almost jump out of my mouth.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisoo(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wsx2:

Dhl

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisoo(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Uzorsammy:
Congratulations I tap from ur breakthrough

Amen. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisoo(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
chithec:

Congrats. God please I need this speed😌

Amen. Thank you, He will do it for you too. Just be believe. Its only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisoo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Manydethink:
[Father Lord let this testimony come to me in Jesus name . Amen.... Congrats]

Second time applicant.
Eligibility Jan 10, 2023
PPR, JAN 20, 2023,

Thanks. God will do it for you too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Drepee: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
chrisoo:

Thank you. I received email. When I saw Donotrepply, my heart almost jump out of my mouth.
haha
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blueberryacres: 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hi All,

After watching videos on YouTube about the POF i have a question. Is it recommended to use a company account as POF? My dad is my sponsor and he’s planning on submitting his company account. Or is it just better for him to send the money to my account and write a deed of gift?

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ladyj143: 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2023

Is this 7COLOURS
I personally missed you here really

Really? Wow!!!!

This ppr must come in Jesus name ooo

I appreciate all the love, care and concern I'm getting here.

God bless you all and may we all have reasons to celebrate in Jesus name.

Thanks Perfectbecky
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ladyj143: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Congratulations once again

uote author=Manydethink post=120231445][Father Lord let this testimony come to me in Jesus name . Amen.... Congrats]

Second time applicant.
Eligibility Jan 10, 2023
PPR, JAN 20, 2023,

Am in PH and my Biometric was done in Lagos. However, I want to send my passport to Abuja. Please which Courier company is preferable…UPS or DHL?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olbat12: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
bullstriker:
1.You will be a self-sponsor if the company transfers the funds to you without submitting the bank statement. It would be better for the company to transfer to your wife’s account so she can be an eligible sponsor since she is a co-owner. Then, with strategic planning and a proper explanation of the funding received from the school, you can use the funds available to resolve this financial issue.

2. It is part of the proof of funds. Forgive me for saying I believe your application was poorly submitted. The onus is on you to demonstrate how you intend to pay for subsequent years; ‘dumping’ the funding letter in your application without a thorough explanation can leave the VOs with no choice but to deny applications.

3. You can convert it to a jpeg or use the GCkey account to submit it. With a GCKey account, you can upload up to 4MB.

4. Great. No issue regarding career progression.

5. I can help you order the CBSA note. It takes 30 days or less.

6. You can use the same account. If you used the new portal, I would recommend the GcKey account so you can upload more documents.

7. Yes, you must.

To contact me, click Bullstriker, then click ‘Send Email to Bullstriker.’ You can send me a mail after I respond to the email. Also, when you visit my profile, you will see other ways to contact me.

Good evening Sir, thanks for all you being doing on this great platform, you've really been of great help.
Pls I want you to help me order for my CBSA note as I was recently refused a study permit that I submitted along with my family. (A Sowp n a visitor visa for my two kids.).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisoo(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
chrisoo:

Second time applicant.
Eligibility Jan 10, 2023
PPR, JAN 20, 2023,

LONG POST ALERT………Am a product of Grace and Divine Speed!

I chased and got admission in USA and Canada (as back up) in March/April 2022
FIRST APPLICATION TO USA (F1 VISA)
Interview Date: July 18, 2022: Recieved blue paper (Refusal) which I also disclosed to IRCC...

Fight Continues>>>>>

FIRST APPLICATION TO IRCC
Application submission: Sept 5th, 2022
Biometric Sept 12th, 2022 (updated same day)
Upfront Medical: 14th Sept, ( I followed up with IOM) received my result personally…then confidently sent Medical Sheet via webform and email.
Medical was updated 22nd Sept
IRCC = SILICENLE
ME. = PRAYERS+FASTING (…not be small fight oooo)
Eligibility November 3rd
Refusal November 3rd. (REASONS: Insufficient fund and Assets….)

Docs submitted.
I am being sponsored by a law firm
Balance on printed statement was 19.2m and account balance did not go below that.
Post graduate Cert of 1yr
Tuition for 1 year is : 18,000 CAD (including 3000 CAD Scholarship)
Paid 9k CAD Tuition for 1st semester comencing 9th Jan 2023.
Did not submit my personal bank statement because there was not much fund in it.
Docs submitted are:

1. Letter of Explanation
2. Data Page and endorsed pages of my expired Passport.
3. National identity Number Slip
4. Covid 19 Vaccination Card.
5. National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
6. Certificate of Membership, National Institute of Management-Chartered.
7. Original Copy Bachelor Degree Cert.
8. Certified True Copy of Degree Cert.

9. Transcript of Degree.
10. Deeds of Conveyance and survey plans for my landed properties.
11. Building Approval Certificates and Permits
12. Certificate of Registration of my personal business, which is yet to commence business.
13. Police Vehicle Purchase Clearance Certificate/Proof of Ownership of vehicle.
14. Memo in respect of my Promotion in my previous
employment.
15. Birth Certificates of my three Children (most senior is 12 yrs)
16. My Marriage Certificate
17. Affidavit/Age Declaration.
18. Affidavit of facts/Declaration to return to Nigeria after studies
19. Offer of Post Graduate Sponsorship/Training Bond by Law Firm
20. Certificate of my firm’s Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
21. I.D Card of Principal Partner of our Firm.
22. My 1.D Card.
23. Employment Letter from my current employer
24. Copies of my pay-slip for the past 6 months.
25. Letter of recommendation from a friend and professional colleague.
26. Police Character Certificate
27. My Detailed Curriculum Vitae
28. My Family picture
29. My Firms Board Resolution

SECOND APPLICATION:
I planned to order for GCMS notes but I had no patience to wait because I realised my mistakes…with the advise I got from here and all the information here was just sufficient. I also followed up with youtube and quora. But After my second application, I applied for gcms notes and the VOs concern was that they were not sure I would have assess to my company fund.

Re-Application date Dec 5th, 2022
Eligibility Jan 10, 2023
PPR, JAN 20, 2023,

What I did differently:
I submitted all initial documents.
Paid Second Semester fees.
Sponsor transferred 6M to my personal account and raised DEED GIFT (Notorized).
I submitted personal MBS showing balance of 6.5M (about 10m credit transactions.
I submitted Sponsors MBS with balance of over 28M (about 120m credit transactions)

Letter of Explanation with details of Primary POF and then value of (TOTAL of 5 plots of Land with survey plans, deeds of covenyance and State/Local Govt Building permits for residential building under construction…showing property purchase value…and current value of above 13M) Note: I underrated my building because I could not get snap shot of it due to distance. I no want trouble with IRCC.

Credits: All contributors and the Gurus in the House especially OLOKINGS, PACE 6, JAYDAVE, PATRICKOKUNIMA for your advice and suggestions. They actually worked. God bless you all.
To God be the Glory!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by segzyndpep(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Josh121:

Kindly find the attached payment plan for proof. I applied November for Fall 2023.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by segzyndpep(m): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Josh121:

It is one month for you to pay your deposit, I just got offer few days ago
1 month to pay deposit and first semester tuition. Last year they allow you to pay deposit to secure your sit and give you enough time before the program start date to pay the first semester tuition fee. Confirm if its the same kinda offer they sent to you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by realestatewithb(f): 12:06am On Jan 21, 2023
Hello everyone, Good evening.
My Name is Bridget, I just joined the group.

I got a Visa Refusal on 12th October 2022, I applied for CAIPS GCMS notes on the 17th of October 2022 and up till now I haven’t gotten my GCMS Notes. I have contacted CAIPS up to three times now, and they said no update yet from IRCC.
From when I applied to now it’s more than 3months.
Please what should I do?

On my Refusal Letter the Visa Officer said and I quote" I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself ( and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

This was the only reason the Visa officer gave.
Please guys I need your advice on what to do, since the CAIPS GCMS notes is taking somuch time.

N/B: I self sponsored myself in my first application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Josh121(m): 12:40am On Jan 21, 2023
segzyndpep:

1 month to pay deposit and first semester tuition. Last year they allow you to pay deposit to secure your sit and give you enough time before the program start date to pay the first semester tuition fee. Confirm if its the same kinda offer they sent to you.

Oh well my offer says june

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SmartzJayTech: 12:55am On Jan 21, 2023
Positiveme2020:

I am on this process too, my passport just got delivered according to the tracking. I believe they will contact you when it's time to return. So you can pay for the return fee but if you live in the city where it was sent to you can walk in and pick it up.

In my case I paid 18700 for one way return of my passport, I included the receipt of payment while sending with DHL.

I'm in this shoe too. I did my biometric @ vfs in Lagos but sent my passport to Abuja and paid #9,930 (Package Transmission) and #990 (SMS) to vfs Acc Number. I included the receipt on the package as I paid DHL #18,200 for one way return of my passport. The tracking shows it has delivered to vfs office and I haven't received any mail for an update from vfs.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 3:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Send me a message, I will request it for you.
Olbat12:

Good evening Sir, thanks for all you being doing on this great platform, you've really been of great help.
Pls I what you to help me order for my CBSA note as I was recently refused a study permit that I submitted along with my family. (A Sowp n a visitor visa for my two kids.).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by holly00147: 3:28am On Jan 21, 2023
Hello everyone my name is Godswill am new here please I need help I have submitted my application since December I have done biometric and will be going for medicals 7th of next month but my problem is that the date of birth of my waec results which is also reflecting on my admission letter and my passport differs please is there any way this can affect my application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 3:36am On Jan 21, 2023
Provide details. For example, how much was in the account?
Were there deposits that are not consistent with the history of the bank statement?
Duration of the program?
I can help you order a CBSA note; you will receive it within a month.
realestatewithb:
Hello everyone, Good evening.
My Name is Bridget, I just joined the group.

I got a Visa Refusal on 12th October 2022, I applied for CAIPS GCMS notes on the 17th of October 2022 and up till now I haven’t gotten my GCMS Notes. I have contacted CAIPS up to three times now, and they said no update yet from IRCC.
From when I applied to now it’s more than 3months.
Please what should I do?

On my Refusal Letter the Visa Officer said and I quote" I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself ( and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

This was the only reason the Visa officer gave.
Please guys I need your advice on what to do, since the CAIPS GCMS notes is taking somuch time.

N/B: I self sponsored myself in my first application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 3:38am On Jan 21, 2023
Thank you Chithec
chithec:

The best pdf compressor out there is "combine pdf"
Your document will still be clear after compressing
For anyone that needs this information try -combine pdf

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.