Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1246977 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 3:40am On Jan 21, 2023
Thanks a lot Mrprolifik
mrprolifik:

Try to convert the original files to pdf . After converting then you compress each files separately . After compressing you can calculate the size of each files and if the total doesn't exceed the allowed limit, you can then merge your files.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 3:43am On Jan 21, 2023
The school can correct it if you provide an affidavit, birth cert and a copy of Intโ€™l passport. Then, send the updated admission letter to IRCC using the webform.
holly00147:
Hello everyone my name is Godswill am new here please I need help I have submitted my application since December I have done biometric and will be going for medicals 7th of next month but my problem is that the date of birth of my waec results which is also reflecting on my admission letter and my passport differs please is there any way this can affect my application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 3:58am On Jan 21, 2023
No I haven't. But mine includes sop, home-ties and certificate
Moyosore019:
Hello @Army2022, have you been able to send your files? If yes, how did you do it? Also what did you include in the client information pdf?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 4:34am On Jan 21, 2023
Unfortunately, I am unable to review SoPs, but I write submission letters for my clients covering the content of SoPs.
pufframmy:
can u help in reviewing my SOP

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by talk2priscal: 5:55am On Jan 21, 2023
Hello house, who has a link to Nairobi webform? The one I got through google search seems not to be working. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by realestatewithb(f): 7:44am On Jan 21, 2023
bullstriker:
Provide details. For example, how much was in the account?
Were there deposits that are not consistent with the history of the bank statement?
Duration of the program?
I can help you order a CBSA note; you will receive it within a month.

Good morning bullstriker, thank you for your response.
Total amount in my account was 19m
Duration of the program - 1year

N/B: First semester Tuition was paid.

When you say if they are deposit that are not consistent with the history of the bank statement I donโ€™t quite understand, please can you explain?

And also how can I connect with you, so we can proceed on getting the CBSA notes, trying to send you a mail. God bless you๐Ÿ™
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Specialuduak: 8:22am On Jan 21, 2023
Hello Experts in the house I need guidance.

My sister received PPR today for study visa, but she is currently in Canada on a visiting visa, what is the best way to have her passport stamped (study visa).

does she necessarily have to travel to Nigeria before sending her passport to Nairobi for stamping, or can she send it straight to Nairobi from Canada through courier?

please assist with advise.

thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pristine664: 8:28am On Jan 21, 2023
SmartzJayTech:

Thanks!
Yeah, a first time applicant.

Did you write IELTS?

NSE route?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gabiru95: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2023
=120241156:

Good morning fam.
Please I really need help.... I discovered nairaland after submitting my application... (I used an agent tho) I applied to thompson rivers university and I paid first year tuition fees and it was a 2 years program (Business/commerce)..
I paid the agent and even up to the statement of Accounts, almost a million naira.... he said the person lives in Canada and will bring his 2 nigeria bank account and one Canada account... after the application I waited for 5 months and finally got my refused letter dec 19...it was so painful tho...after the prayers and fasting ๐Ÿ’”.... sold some of my valuable properties to funds my fees and other payments..... the agent said I was the one who caused the immigration officer to refuse me..that I was sending them too much emails...but i requested for my note and got it today...just discovered the money on the account was just 35,000 CAD and there was no supporting document to back up if the money will be available for me.... it's alright . I already requested for my refund. I decided to applied to another school myself...
I wanna do the application myself
But I do need help concerning the arrangement of documents and everything...please I would be grateful if anyone can assist me by contacting me
Sen.gabiru@aol.com
God bless.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Drepee: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2023
Good day everyone In the house.....pls does IRCC request for 3 years medical insurance and letter of confirmation from the school for additional information?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2023
blueberryacres:
Hi All,

After watching videos on YouTube about the POF i have a question. Is it recommended to use a company account as POF? My dad is my sponsor and heโ€™s planning on submitting his company account. Or is it just better for him to send the money to my account and write a deed of gift?

Thanks in advance
As far as heโ€™s ur dad
Just show proof that heโ€™s ur dad and let ur dad ask the bank to show a reference letter showing that heโ€™s the sole owner of the companyโ€™s account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Drepee: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2023
Hello........pls will I get an email if my application has been approved or refused? Or does it just appear on the portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mummyprincess: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2023
Good day all!
I applied to Seneca college for fall 2023 for 2-yr diploma courses.
1. Does anyone know long an offer is open to be accepted/ confirmed?
2. How long is the duration they give for someone to pay the 1st semester fees after the offer letter has been sent?

I got wait-listed at this time for my 1st choice meaning that this wait list is not for any other intake but got an offer in my 3rd choice 2days. ago and was told that once I have accepted the program, all other program choices will be cancelled and an official Offer of Admission letter and package will be emailed to me within 2 business days.

I don't want to immediately accept this offer since it will cancel out where I am on wait list in case an offer will come from it eventually, most importantly, I wouldn't want to loose out entirely by not knowing how long this offer is open to me to make a wise decision with the 'bird at hand'. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hurricanesgrace: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2023
Good morning good people of this platform.
Please I need your help,
A friend of mine got admission to a school in Canada.
The issue now is that, he is married and wants to apply with his wife and child.
The thing is, on POF, he wants to apply with #12million.

Question now is, will #12m be enough for family of three.
Please your kind opinion.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SmartzJayTech: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2023
Pristine664:

Did you write IELTS?

NSE route?

Not at all...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maychic: 11:12am On Jan 21, 2023
๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒitโ€™s PPR Day๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
September 8th applicant PPR just landed now 21st January. Medical was updated on the 16th. Thank you Jesus ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olashile147: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2023
hurricanesgrace:
Please I need your help,
The issue now is that, he is married and wants to apply with his wife and child.

Thanks

It not even enough for the main applicant when heโ€™s yet to deduct his tuition, Miscellaneous expenses, living expenses and others

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnemak(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2023
Congratulations !!!
Did you make that Viber app call?

Maychic:
September 8th applicant PPR just landed now 21st January. Medical was updated on the 16th. Thank you Jesus ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Preshyrn: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
yes my medicals was updated that i passed on the afternoon of the 19th and i got rejected in the night of that same 19th but they did not state any reason at all why i was rejected

chithec:

Hi Preshyrn
Any update on your application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Johnbravo1994: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Congratulations to you
May the land of Canada favour you
Maychic:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maychic: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Yes I did
nnemak:
Congratulations !!!
Did you make that Viber app call?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maychic: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Amenquote author=Johnbravo1994 post=120249140]Congratulations to you
May the land of Canada favour you
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
realestatewithb:

Good morning bullstriker, thank you for your response.
Total amount in my account was 19m
Duration of the program - 1year

N/B: First semester Tuition was paid.

When you say if they are deposit that are not consistent with the history of the bank statement I donโ€™t quite understand, please can you explain?

And also how can I connect with you, so we can proceed on getting the CBSA notes, trying to send you a mail. God bless you๐Ÿ™

How was your POF raised? Did you build it overtime?(how Long) Was it a lump sum deposit into your account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
SmartzJayTech:

New Portal... You can also send a mail.
Pls check email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Specialuduak:
Hello Experts in the house I need guidance.

My sister received PPR today for study visa, but she is currently in Canada on a visiting visa, what is the best way to have her passport stamped (study visa).

does she necessarily have to travel to Nigeria before sending her passport to Nairobi for stamping, or can she send it straight to Nairobi from Canada through courier?

please assist with advise.

thank you

She can send her passport to IRCC office in Ottawa for the visa stamp. She will need to use an express mail to send her passport and in the envelope also include a copy of the passport request letter and another envelope with her address, for the return of her passport. Please note that the cost of the return mail must be paid for by her. She should inform them at the post office about this.
NB: make sure her stay in Canada at the time of sending her passport is authorized.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Positiveme2020: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
SmartzJayTech:

I'm in this shoe too. I did my biometric @ vfs in Lagos but sent my passport to Abuja and paid #9,930 (Package Transmission) and #990 (SMS) to vfs Acc Number. I included the receipt on the package as I paid DHL #18,200 for one way return of my passport. The tracking shows it has delivered to vfs office and I haven't received any mail for an update from vfs.

Check your emails , I have gotten notification yesterday.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by realestatewithb(f): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bobomaigida:

How was your POF raised? Did you build it overtime?(how Long) Was it a lump sum deposit into your account?

Thank you for your response Bobomaigida

It was built overtime and it was 3months bank statement I submitted. It wasnโ€™t a lump sum deposit into my account.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
hurricanesgrace:
Please I need your help,

Thanks

You need to calculate your tuition for one year and add $10000cad (upkeep for you for 1yr) but if your school is inside Quebec you will need $11000cad for 1yr upkeep. After making the calculation deduct the amount from the 12million naira you have to see how much you have left. If your program will last for 2yrs or 3yrs then you need to multiply your expenses accordingly.
NB: the above expenses is only for you. Expenses for your family is not included.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olamideamos1: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
bullstriker:
Provide details. For example, how much was in the account?
Were there deposits that are not consistent with the history of the bank statement?
Duration of the program?
I can help you order a CBSA note; you will receive it within a month.
Please how can I get in touch with you?
I want to also order for a CBSA note? @bullstriker
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TradeSunMoore: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Prosperkossy:

As far as heโ€™s ur dad
Just show proof that heโ€™s ur dad and let ur dad ask the bank to show a reference letter showing that heโ€™s the sole owner of the companyโ€™s account

Also let your dad do a letter of sponsorship and affidavit of support.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olamideamos1: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
realestatewithb:
Hello everyone, Good evening.
My Name is Bridget, I just joined the group.

I got a Visa Refusal on 12th October 2022, I applied for CAIPS GCMS notes on the 17th of October 2022 and up till now I havenโ€™t gotten my GCMS Notes. I have contacted CAIPS up to three times now, and they said no update yet from IRCC.
From when I applied to now itโ€™s more than 3months.
Please what should I do?

On my Refusal Letter the Visa Officer said and I quote" I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself ( and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

This was the only reason the Visa officer gave.
Please guys I need your advice on what to do, since the CAIPS GCMS notes is taking somuch time.

N/B: I self sponsored myself in my first application.
Same situation here too
I havenโ€™t gotten my GCMS note since last yr Oct honestly itโ€™s very tiring
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by realestatewithb(f): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Olamideamos1:

Same situation here too
I havenโ€™t gotten my GCMS note since last yr Oct honestly itโ€™s very tiring

Very very tiring ohhhh๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
They said CBSA notes are faster, so I think we should try it๐Ÿ˜Š. It will end in praise. Letโ€™s keep on believing and trusting God.๐Ÿ˜Š

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.