Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community (19952 Views)

Mangu Killings: Five Suspects Arrested Over Murder Of ’30’ Plateau Residents / 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula / Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2022
Biodun556:
Ipob Peter Obi's NGO
Nonsense post and lies from twitter!
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by rusher14: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2022
damosky12:

Stop this na. There's been terrorism in that region before campaign started. Stop this stupid fake news.

But all bad news in Lagos was caused by Tinubu?
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by OdefaGirl(f): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2022
I laugh at the motive of the OP and those who dance to it. Murder happens in all crooks and crannies of Nigeria.... What is evil is evil, don't paint it with your senseless talks. People will vote competence come 2023 including your so-called brothers.... The earlier you realize that these propaganda will not work, the better for you...(commentators).
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by PumpumPrince: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2022
Abdul05:
grin cheesy

As for me.

It would be better for the biafrans to stick to Biafra agitation and stop acting like one United Nigerians.. grin

Make up ur mind stop shilly-shallying attitude

^^^^^another dumb IBO terrrrrorist Nigerian spotted....IPOB Member...u terrorist scum & yor midget dumb leader Nnmdi kanu will never break nigeria ..y'all scum. Kanu should rot in prison. U don't wanted united nigeria..y'all burn in hell. Peace!@(no oofencse) angry
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by DKM123: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2022
This nairaland has Madt moderators. A story that has to do with family matters fighting over property is being posted twice within two days because it happened in Anambra. What has thatgot to do with Peter Obi?

Anything just to fulfil APC agenda and gullible grown ups are falling for it. One will think murder has never happened in Lagos before.
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by viralinfo: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2022
I
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by Alajiki(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is so sad

Fulani terrorîsts has finished this country completely.

Same with Ipig terrorists killing their kinsmen. Talk of shamelessness.
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by adiori0303: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Imbeciles

Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by damosky12(m): 8:06am On Aug 01, 2022
rusher14:

But all bad news in Lagos was caused by Tinubu?

You're being unreasonable.

Everything doesn't have to be linked to politics. Stop this "we versus them" mindset abeg!

The politicians you are spamming and slandering for don't know you. They will never ever know you or care about you
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by moneyissweet(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2022
There is more to this story, people shouting Ipob should shut the fcck up. People can't just come to your house and kill your wife just like that.

Agbado and dodo eaters has been on every thread looking for news like this to masturbate on.

Agbado fools

Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by rusher14: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2022
damosky12:

You're being unreasonable.

Everything doesn't have to be linked to politics. Stop this "we versus them" mindset abeg!

The politicians you are spamming and slandering for don't know you. They will never ever know you or care about you

No i won't.

I'll only take such advice from people who are consistent in their advocacy.

If i can't see you making similar comments on several threads where others are being lampooned and maligned, I'll simply conclude you are the regular interloper.
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by majamajic(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2022
Biodun556:
Ipob Peter Obi's NGO

What has Peter Obi got to do with community crisis ?
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by majamajic(m): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2022
Alajiki:

Same with Ipig terrorists killing their kinsmen. Talk of shamelessness.

And no one has died in your state over domestic violence ? Wow
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by Prettychild(f): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Biodun556:
https://thenationonlineng.net/tension-over-alleged-murder-of-chimamandas-sister/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1659279805

It’s a very big lie. I know a lot of Igbos that support Tinubu and NOTHING has happened to them or family in the East. IPOB that is not even supporting Peter Obi. Abeg, bring another propaganda
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by HITsquad: 8:50am On Aug 01, 2022
This story is half baked. Young men don't go randomly to people's homes to kill elderly people for no reason at all.

This is probably painned fvcked up individual taking revenge... Or Sending a massage.

People have gotten killed over sins of their relatives... Especially their children. It's not cute and it's not fair. Reason we should all be careful what we do and who we betray in our various hustling fields and everyday life.
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by Enskynelson(m): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Biodun556:
Ipob Peter Obi's NGO
Only fools will believe all these your lies. You are a liar just like your grand master the APC, the party formed on the foundation of lies.
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by Amotekun777: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2022
November1857:
Says Afonja Muslim, chronic unity Beggar......

Yes IPOB is more dangerous than Boko Haram and bandits put together,cos self determination activities will lead your skull mining region into Oblivion grin grin...

No amount of lie and propaganda by your Jihadist government and her unity begging goons can stop imminent Biafra actualization..

Mr. Man, abeg STFU! You guys are just too savage and animalistic, for real! Sometimes I can't tell the difference btw you Igbos and the religious extremists in the North. angry
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by Basiljoe: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Abdul05:
grin cheesy

As for me.

It would be better for the biafrans to stick to Biafra agitation and stop acting like one United Nigerians.. grin

Aboki you never shine your customers shoe today o.
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by Ucloaded01: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2022
Abdul05:
grin cheesy

As for me.

Same way I urge northern Muslims to stick with ISWAP and Boko Haram agitators, never knew the northerners will have a voice of criticism after what Buhari and his rogue brothers has made us go through.
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by NLPoliceWoman: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2022
November1857:
Says Afonja Muslim headslamming pig,
chronic unity beggar...
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by deeva2: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Biafran at work

Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by juniior(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Biodun556:
Ipob Peter Obi's NGO

You're a clown �. Igbos don't refer to tinubu as "jagaban". The story about the poster is made up and stupid. Your not very intelligent.
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by AutoChick4U(f): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2022
Biodun556:
Ipob Peter Obi's NGO
keep deceiving yourselves. We all know Nigeria politics is filled with lies and blood. Make una continue but no matter what u can't sell ur candidate as a good man. U can smear Peter Obi all u like
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by UNDFTD: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Abdul05:
grin cheesy

As for me.

Who says otherwise? We are sticking to our BIAFRA! Only a fool would want to belong to a failed and terrorized country as the ZOO!
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by UNDFTD: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
deeva2:
Biafran at work

Not only are you a dreamer, you do have a warped imagination!
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by Bobxin: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
rusher14:
Half of a rising sun.
Half Of A Yellow Sun
Re: Nikita Okoye: Tension Over Murder Of Woman In Anambra Community by rusher14: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bobxin:

Half Of A Yellow Sun

I know what i mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch / It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo / Nwajiuba Asks Court To Disqualify Tinubu, Atiku Over ‘vote Buying’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.