Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket (11899 Views)

Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians / President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) / "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by lovinagbad: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2022
God1000:
But they have every right to express their displeasure and dissatisfaction
Just as everyone is free to support whoever he%she wants without been bully by your Nasty obidient stuff
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Gbogbowa: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2022
They need to keep shouting so that the Christian will not be deceive because of Tinubu up coming bishops
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yyba: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
nengibo:

Is Tinubu contesting for Goveror?
please kindly asked your parents what is TINUBU contesting for.
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yyba: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

Keep shut! You are a political ignoramus.
you are a kid who happens to have his mum phone in his possession from your comment
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yyba: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fejoku:

Plateau state has 17 LGAs. Can you mention only three Muslim dominated ones among them to warrant your asking for a Muslim deputy? If you can't answer this simple question, then it's best you don't ever open your mouth to call on Plateau state again with respect to a Muslim deputy.
so no any single muslim in plateau state
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yyba: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
So no any single muslim in south east and south south ?
samuelpeters:

What are you saying?

In the SE, 95% are christian. Where do you want the Christian/Muslim ticket to come in.
So they should start looking for any Muslim in the state to be a running mate to a Christian abi.

About CAN, they have every right to condemn how they so fit. We are in a stage where religion can never be over looked.

It's not about winning election. It's about governance. After the election, do you think APC would rest for a day. Any killing would be attributed to the Muslim Muslim at the top most seat.

Any how Sha, we all have to right to vote whoever we want.
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yyba: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
eguarojeona:
Aboki rest.Muslims will use this to know if muslims are more in this elections.They have become to confident of late.Christians needs to break their fundamentalists back.
verg good let anyone that has PVC should do that on election day that is all
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yyba: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
donbenie:
Just like nobody is forcing you to listen to and reply to their communique..
lobaton
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yyba: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
salem1996:

Did their reaffirming stops you from voting APC?
Have you rise up to state your support for it and they go against you?
against it ? is anyone forcing you to vote muslim ? You can only get against it by voting against them on election day that is all .
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Shevchenkko: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
fredoooooo:
CAN and PDP are like bread and butter. ..
Just say PDP is against APC , simple cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nigeria will vote competency and not Religion ,
And this ancestor is the competent one for you ?

Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yyba: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sunday2021:
why e dey pain You? Na your mouth they use talk?
CAN is now unserious organizations that is why it pain me
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yyba: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
kkonyeji:

You're insensitive to drag SE, SS & Benue in your biased opinion.

Are the states u mentioned Muslim or purely Christian states?
Have there been any record of religious crisis due to govt or political positions?

Your comparisons of these states with Nigeria is flawed man.

Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yyba: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Yes

We Christians will follow their lead just as you follow the lead of His Eminence, the Sultan
so CAN is now a organization that determine which candidate a political parties will chose ?
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by IamAtikulate: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
yyba:
so CAN is now a organization that determine which candidate a political parties will chose ?
No

They have a say on who we will vote for.
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yyba: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
IamAtikulate:

No

They have a say on who we will vote for.
then why are they telling APC they don't want muslim vice ? How is that CAN business to tell a political parties who to chose and who not to chose as their candidates
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DIVAD2000: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
yyba:
is CAN a organizations to tell a political parties who to choes as candidate ?

Then who is muric?
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yyba: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
DIVAD2000:

Then who is muric?
please ask your parents
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DIVAD2000: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
yyba:
please ask your parents

We are sensible people on this forum, and at least you are above 18.

This is a faceless forum, but not a senseless one.

Grow up.
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Fejoku: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
yyba:
so no any single muslim in plateau state
If you couldn't answer my simple question, how do you expect me to answer yours? Clearly, you don't know what you're delving into so I advice you to go back and do your home work before returning to engage in this topic. Vamoose!
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yyba: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fejoku:

If you couldn't answer my simple question, how do you expect me to answer yours? Clearly, you don't know what you're delving into so I advice you to go back and do your home work before returning to engage in this topic. Vamoose!
i pity your parents for wasting their little resources on you chaii
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yyba: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
DIVAD2000:

We are sensible people on this forum, and at least you are above 18.

This is a faceless forum, but not a senseless one.

Grow up.
go and ask them first, just and advice from a faceless man .
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by samuelpeters(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
yyba:
And I ask again...

Do you want them to start looking for a Muslim in the state inorder to pair them together?

I'm talking about SE btw.
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by yyba: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
samuelpeters:

And I ask again...

Do you want them to start looking for a Muslim in the state inorder to pair them together?

I'm talking about SE btw.
yes
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Fejoku: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
yyba:
i pity your parents for wasting their little resources on you chaii
Clearly, I overestimated your cognitive ability and I've learnt it through your rascality. Look for you mates to engage in your infantile mudslinging.
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by samuelpeters(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
yyba:
yes
grin grin
I rest my case.
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by skywalker240(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
yyba:
but it didn't necessitates the outcry in any of south east, south south state including benue and plateu state where both governor and deputies are christians since 1999 abi
show me the christian governor and deputy that has ruled kano, sokoto and kastina state since 1999

bloody hypocrite.
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by fredoooooo: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Shevchenkko:
And this ancestor is the competent one for you ?
He's more competent than all you've on the card now . It's not by noise making.
Even on wheelchair we go vote am ..
Oga belive whatever you want ro believe , love me to mine .. don't quote me abeg .
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by nengibo: 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
yyba:
please kindly asked your parents what is TINUBU contesting for.
ask your mother if you have one
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Visvangel(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
If Christians in this country have not been facing this existential threat from Islamic fronts of boko haram and iswap, CAN may not need say anything on who not to vote.

If APC is not the party in government under whose the carnage against the church is taking place but just a fringe party, then CAN may be silent.

If MURIC has not been very loud on religion of the leadership of our country, CAN may muffle its own voice.

By the way, no party's name was mentioned in what CAN has been saying, only that they are strong enough to be considered at least for a VP after 8 years of pain under a government led by a Muslim.
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Shevchenkko: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
fredoooooo:

He's more competent than all you've on the card now . It's not by noise making.
Even on wheelchair we go vote am ..
Oga belive whatever you want ro believe , love me to mine .. don't quote me abeg .
Your case is irredeemable. Suffering has become part of you hence your comment. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. Get it clearly
Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by dragunov: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

In Kaduna, Kogi, Niger, Kwara, Gombe and Borno states, Muslim-Muslim ticket Will win the governorship election even without the support of the indigenous Christians.

However, because of fairness, justice and magnanimity of the Muslim majority in those states, the politicians there ensured that Muslims were paired with Christians as governors and deputy governors respectively, - until the Christians in some of those states mistook the Muslims' magnanimity acquiescence, and acquired a bloated sense of entitlement, and bungled it
in at least two of those states, namely,
Kaduna and Niger states.

The ugly scenario is being replicated at the national mainstream level of politics, thanks to CAN, some opportunistic northern Christians and bigoted, grandstanding pastors.

They have drawn a line and declared a war to reclaim Nigeria for Jesus Christ, simply because one of the political parties in Nigeria has chosen to fly a Muslim-Muslim ticket to contest the presidency in 2023, as Nigeria The rotation of the office of the president of
Nigeria is supposed to be between the north and the south; itself unconstitutional, and outside the extant electoral act, however, some sore losers have now added the religious mix to it.

This is the biggest mistake they are making, because, as long as democracy remains the game of number and the rule of the majority, Muslims will always determine who becomes the president of Nigeria, which no amount of insults, blackmail or threats can alter.

So, if the majority decides that they will vote for only one-faith ticket, the minority cannot do anything about it but curse, shout and wail.

In our living memory, we sawa Muslim-
Muslim ticket win a national election, but can't remember any about a Christian- Christian ticket.

So, align with the majority or perish in anger and frustration.

R
The rantings of a psychiatric case. Delusional oaf!

1 Like

Re: Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MikeofAfrica: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
yyba:
but it didn't necessitates the outcry in any of south east, south south state including benue and plateu state where both governor and deputies are christians since 1999 abi
States with Muslim majority like Zamfara and Kebbi can have a muslim- Muslim ticket. States with Christian majority like Anambra and Imo can also have christian- Christian ticket.
However it will be unacceptable for a state like Lagos to have a muslim- Muslim or christian- Christian ticket because the two religion is equally represented in the state population.
It is also unacceptable for Nigeria to have a muslim- Muslim ticket. There are almost 100 million Christians in Nigeria hence they deserve the respect of all political parties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal Will Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions - Shettima / Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike / Don’t Be Distracted By Defection Propaganda, Ekweremadu Tells Supporters

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.