Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

How Can I Handle People That Always Borrow Things Without Returning Them Back - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Can I Handle People That Always Borrow Things Without Returning Them Back (547 Views)

The Groups Of People That Make Up Ijaw (photos). / Men Kneel Before Monarch After Returning From Spiritual Fortification. Photos / Did I Handle This Well Please Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Handle People That Always Borrow Things Without Returning Them Back by debedebe(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please house, how can i handle people that always borrow things from me and with the intention of NOT returning it back, this kind of people expect you to come and get what ever you lend to them by yourself when ever the need of the items arise.

pls house lets deliberate on this.
Re: How Can I Handle People That Always Borrow Things Without Returning Them Back by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
debedebe:
Please house, how can i handle people that always borrow things from me and with the intention of NOT returning it back, this kind of people expect you to come and get what ever you lend to them by yourself when ever the need of the items arise.

pls house lets deliberate on this.

Mark their face and don't lend to them
Also, keep a record of what u give people
Also dont take it personal

Re: How Can I Handle People That Always Borrow Things Without Returning Them Back by JASONjnr(m): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Before you lend any amount of money to anyone... Ensure to have a written agreement and a video to back it up.... No matter the amount... As far as they promised to return it....

After my varsity, I had a good job and a reasonable savings before my service.... I had this guy who was in a destress and needed money urgently for rent.... I gave him 250k and when I was about leaving for service I requested for it and the nigga took me to police for harassment and I was asked to show evidence and even a witness....

I had to bail myself and forget about it....

I promised never to lend anybody shishi.... I'd rather give it than to lend it....

Shishi I no the give again...
Re: How Can I Handle People That Always Borrow Things Without Returning Them Back by care4you: 12:51am On Aug 01, 2022
JASONjnr:
Before you lend any amount of money to anyone... Ensure to have a written agreement and a video to back it up.... No matter the amount... As far as they promised to return it....

After my varsity, I had a good job and a reasonable savings before my service.... I had this guy who was in a destress and needed money urgently for rent.... I gave him 250k and when I was about leaving for service I requested for it and the nigga took me to police for harassment and I was asked to show evidence and even a witness....

I had to bail myself and forget about it....

I promised never to lend anybody shishi.... I'd rather give it than to lend it....

Shishi I no the give again...

You're a fool!
Everything is not all about money ...

Re-read the post again....and comment responsibly...

Kids everywhere!
Re: How Can I Handle People That Always Borrow Things Without Returning Them Back by JASONjnr(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
care4you:

You're a fool!
Everything is not all about money ...

Re-read the post again....and comment responsibly...

Kids everywhere!

You're a bigger fool... down to your stupid father....

The OP said "things" and money is a thing ....

And my contribution was in reference to money as the op never specified the exact items people frequently get from him....

You on the other side decided to roast your imbecilic good for nothing father and even call him a fool....

I hope you find the peace that you seek...
Re: How Can I Handle People That Always Borrow Things Without Returning Them Back by care4you: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
JASONjnr:

You're a bigger fool... down to your stupid father....

The OP said "things" and money is a thing ....

And my contribution was in reference to money as the op never specified the exact items people frequently get from him....

You on the other side decided to roast your imbecilic good for nothing father and even call him a fool....

I hope you find the peace that you seek...

Ọtụ nne gị

(1) (Reply)

Ilorin, The Only Yoruba Town Where Egungun Is Banned / Why Are Mother's Relatives And Family Members Always Kind? / Pple From Good Backgrounds Do U Forgive Thieves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.