Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Created This Post In Politics Section, The Post Was Removed And I Was Banned. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Created This Post In Politics Section, The Post Was Removed And I Was Banned. (393 Views)

This Post Was Deleted / Nairaland Romance Section - The Children's Playground / This post was deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Created This Post In Politics Section, The Post Was Removed And I Was Banned. by jogsman01(m): 2:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Since I no get job, I think I should just write my opinion about the 2023 elections. No vex about my writeup, I'm a secondary school dropout.

We've been clamouring for good governance, which hasn't been coming forth, and which may never come forth until the needful is done. And I tell you, whichever candidate emerge in the coming elections, we will still be here, until the country is restructured.

The current structure of the country makes the rich to be richer, and the poor to be poorer. I can't just imagine few thousands of people up there sharing 52% and the rest 48% for more than a hundred and fifty million people. Our senate and HoR, what's their job? They will come here during election period to share agbado and cassava to the nonentities just to go for another 4years doing nothing. How many bills have they passed? The ones passed, how many has been implemented?

Now we're all shouting batified, obified, atified upandan, are they going to make any difference? These politicians have a common goal, and I tell you, if any of them fall out of the line, they will make sure he never get there, or even take him out of the way. Most of our leader has good plans for us but the weed has grown past the plant itself.

I could remember in 2014 when the campaign for Buhari commenced, Aregebesola said it was Jonathan who withheld the allocation of Osun state, a reason why he couldn't pay salaries and fund projects. Most people were brainwashed and believed that if APC could be ruling in both federal and the state, the citizens will be wallowing in sugar and honey. After 2015, half salaries commenced till his tenure almost came to an end.

Why do we have ministers and ministers for state? We need to make sure the cost of governance is brought down. They've made politics so attractive that a common councillor can kill his opposer. We need to clamour for restructuring. Let's have a Regional government to be headed by the president and prime minister. Let our legislatures be sharing their money in each state assemblies. We know their house, and I believe they won't want to run mad and go against the wishes of the masses.
Let's call for restructuring. If not, na one region go continue ruling us.

My opinion

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

81 Questions To Ask A Girl In A Romantic Way / Techno spark 7 up for sale / He Fell In Love With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.