Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (756 Views)

I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest / I Cashout 100 Million In Yahoo And Return It Back - PHOTOS / How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: ... by wittywriter: 5:58am On Aug 01, 2022
You are really bored...Anyways them no dey telli person! Be guided.
There are so many clean and legitimate online opportunities available on the internet (online community) ....just that many peeps like you only choose to go rougue ....very pathetic.

threesome2:
boss please put me through the legit ways please
Pinned

Smalloga:

Me too..

If you don't have a digital skill then you can become a middle drop-servicing freelancer....

WHO & WHAT IS A DROP-SERVICING FREELANCER?

As aforementioned your only job is to be a link between the job owner and the professional that will do the job and you get a little commission for been a link.
I can go into too much details in order not to get banned....drop your Whatsapp and you'll be reached.

© Wittyness

1 Like

Re: ... by threesome2: 7:03am On Aug 01, 2022
wittywriter:
There are so many clean and legitimate online opportunities available on the internet (online community) ....just that many peeps like you only choose to go rougue ....very pathetic.

© Wittyness
Re: ... by Smalloga: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2022
threesome2:

Me too..
Re: ... by threesome2: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2022
wittywriter:

Pinned

If you don't have a digital skill then you can become a middle drop-servicing freelancer....

As aforementioned your only job is to be a link between the job owner and the professional that will do the job and you get a little commission for been a link.
I can go into too much details in order not to get banned....drop your Whatsapp and you'll be reached.

© Wittyness
Re: ... by threesome2: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
wittywriter:

Pinned

© Wittyness
boss am still hoping to hear from you. 07036481822

(1) (Reply)

She Is So Gigantic Woman And Big Brother Took Shrink Portion / The Real Simps / Urgently Needing An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.