Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,771 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha (31075 Views)

Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by oluclem(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2011
I hope and that Area Musulumi of yoruba land is not part of the people that was bought over? because this guy was close to the seat of power
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by oluclem(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2011
suspected yoruba leaders names are: Ooni of Ife, Aree Musulumi of Yoruba land, Lamidi Adedibu. . . . ( help increase the names if you know)
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by DaDoctor: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2011
oluclem:

suspected yoruba leaders names are: Ooni of Ife, Aree Musulumi of Yoruba land, Lamidi Adedibu. . . . ( help increase the names if you know)

HEY SHARAP THERE!!! ODE
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by oluclem(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2011
Da Doctor:

HEY SHARAP THERE!!! ODE

Mumu, he be like say you follow chop the money
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by DaDoctor: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2011
oluclem:

Mumu, he be like say you follow chop the money

SAY ONLY WHAT YOU CAN DEFEND ODE OSHI!
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by badesco(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2011
Is Al-mustapha brain dead since all this Days? why now. it is too late to cry when the head is already cut off. Al-mustapha should be allow to[b] rot in jai[/b]l, because he is part of the problems Nigeria is facing till date.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by nsiadi: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
The whistle blower Wikkileaks didnt capture this one
Even T B Joshua & co didnt see it coming
Only d American who predicted our 2015 break-up must factored it

What next, will the man die in custody like MKO & Boko`s Yusuf
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Rastamann: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2011
Why is he just saying this now? Anyway let him release it so that we all can see but I smell some,
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nyntynplus: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2011
Matterz Arising, [color=#770077][/color]
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nyntynplus: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2011
Matterz Arising, [color=#770077][/color]
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by hercules07: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2011
Mustapha is saying it now because he is just opening his defense. I believe the guy was the devil incarnate during Abacha's regime, but, there is some truth in what he is saying.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^ my guy there was oputa b4 this trial, how come nothing came out then? Story story
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Hambolaj01(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2011
Insert Quote
Quote from: oluclem on Today at 03:37:53 PM

Why are you pre-empting?
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Hambolaj01(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2011
Please name them one by one. I mean those that collected money
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by winch(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2011
i hv always knwn diaz smtin fishy wit d way almustaphas case is treated
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Lanquart: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2011
Almustapha v Abdulsalami = Hausa V Hausa; AND South West Leaders("Judases"wink V Late MKO Abiola = Yorubas V Yorubas!!!

Some people are asking why Almustapha was just opening up.The reason is that for the past 12 yrs he has been incarcerated,it was only yesterday he opened his defense.In Law court,you can not "jump the Que", there are laid down procedures .
Nevertheless,we all remembered that Al Mustapha gave us a "tip of the iceberg" concerning this killings and counter killings.
We all know that the so called Yoruba Leaders are Judas of our time.
I would have loved to mention some names I suspected but lets leave this to come out of the Horses mouth.
As for killing him,they can not do that only because President Jonathan is not part of the scheamings and shenanigans going on then.He was just a common staff of OMPADEC when this killings happen and he has nothing to fear nor do with those killings.But he is already in the know of those involved even before you and I were privileged to hear from AL Mustapha in court yesterday.
I bet you this is the best period of his reign as the President since he assumed power because 60% of his detractors will be named in this killing spree.
Nigeria political arena is becoming interested day by day, ONE WEEK ONE TROUBLE!!!
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Sunofgod(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2011
So we can deduce who ordered the 'hit' on Abiola.

But who planned 'Abacha's' death? Was it the same person?

If it was the person,  from today onwards he must be known as the most feared 'Nigerian - Ever -  cool

What's obvious is that a certain tribe (hausa) constantly take avantage of the treacherous nature of another tribe (yoruba) for political advantage. shocked

This presents a dilema - which one of them is actually the most wicked?  angry

But deep down we all know this - So far the revelations released do not shock me at all.

Al-mustapha - keep singingcheesy
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by klas(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2011
Why do we believe that the man is saying the truth?

He said the nation was without a president for 3 days after abacha's death. Big lie. Abdusalam was named the head of state by 4pm on the abacha died even before he was buried later that night.

When abiola died in july 1998, mustapha was no longer the cso. He was posted to a location in the east as brigade major. He was not in a position to have first hand information on withdrawals and disbursement aparently from president's security vote.

Lastly anybody old enough in 1998 would know that the yorubas were not in a position to cause any trouble at that time. Whether we like to accept or not, we had been serously cowed by abacha's pacification force in SW that time.

If ordinary oyo state military governor could arrest and detained all the leading lights of nadeco in oyo state indefinitely and call them prisoner of war with no whimper from the populace. Ondo governor went into ajasin'bedroom to harass him and televise it without protest, why would federal military govt need to empty the treasury to appease leaders of already supressed masses when simple siren-blowing military convoy would send everybody scampering into their mothers' bedrooms.

Yorubas would not and could not fight for abiola in 1998 like they did in 1993/94. Period.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by tpia5: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2011
sun of god

please read klas' post in order to learn the basics of informed and civilized discourse without rancorous generalizations.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
Al-Mustapha is just being diversionary. [/b]What he should tell the Judge is his role in Kudirat Abiola's murder and not try to talk on an issue that is not a subject matter in his trial.

[b]Here is a man that has refused to take a plea and through his lawyer placed all matter of procedural road-blocks for over 12 years of his arraignment.
He thinks after dragging the case for so long, Nigerians will ultimately become sympathetic to him and a new government will come and release him.

He will remain in prison until he decides he is ready to be tried.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by POTUT(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2011
Does Al-mustapha not have family members who can help him release this so-called video evidence to the world?
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by mallorca(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2011
Alhaji is too late to cry
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by chino11(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2011
Yoroobahs even collected money from Abubakar to have their own be slaughtered by ordinary almajiri. Yorobahs are the most despicable, wicked and evil beings that Nigerians has seen in last 100yrs
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by igboboy1(m): 2:26am On Aug 03, 2011
$200 milli DAMN SON,
wow and i used to think it was only hausas that love money shocked shocked
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by WilWily: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2011
Shame to Judas Iscariot Yorubas, $200m for Abiola Head, going!! going!!!! going!!!!, Gone.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by fabj1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2011
lie lie truth don de ball out.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by cbjonstage(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2011
£75 million for Bola Ige and other well meaning South-West politicians who died for no cause oh no! i can sniff BLOOD MONEY is all rounder during that period. Wot a shame in d SW!!!!!!

kidnapping in SSouth or SEast is even better than killing their political elites around d region

LET HIM EXPOSE ALL OF THEM DAT ARE INVOLVED IN DA ACT
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by igboboy1(m): 3:27am On Aug 05, 2011
Hmm now it comes full circle, Maybe Ige was mudered cos he refused to share with some Yoruba elders and they got annoyed (have you wondered till this day dem neva find his killers? abeg if govt no know who kill am all the Yoruba leaders know for sure)
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by activist11(m): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2011

Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by deactivist: 5:51am On Jan 30, 2012
Free Al-Mustapha - Our Country Hero

Often, One can neither speak of 'CRIME' without punishment nor 'PUNISHMENT' without crime. This is the country whereby there is nothing called LAW.

A person is innocent until proven guilty.

To prevent abuses of law and justice, governments should not have the power to jail suspects without a trial. Every person is innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his or her peers. The jury has the responsibility of hearing the facts and deciding upon the case, and unless they decide the person is guilty, the government should have no right to jail a person.

Jailing a suspect without trial goes against basic human rights, and essentially convicts a suspect without giving them due process. This is not only unfair, but I also believe it should be illegal. All suspects deserve the right to a fair trial, if necessary, and should not be subjected to treatment as a criminal if they are not yet a convicted criminal.

Wondering how could Government nailed someone for 14yrs without Evidence. would be different if there is no material evidence to prove the suspect guilty. It is time all Nigerians must look into this matter. There is more to it, there has been bias, the truth has not been said. Basically I got interested in the case because hard evidence at my disposal unequivocally shows that the case has been built on a long line of inconsistencies and injustices.

My question is how long, how many year should Government continue to nail Al-Mustapha. Its time we all Nigerians to say "FREE AL-MUSTAPA". All the allegations laid against him are worthless and false. All the media company both News Paper and Magazine have all been bribed saying all sort of things that are not true about the Al-Mustapha case on the charges of killing the Late Alhaja Kudirat Abiola. A powerful man in this Nation bought and burnt down News Paper All Nigerian should read which proven Al-Mustapha as Innocent (The Guardian Sunday, September, 2011) Major Hamza Al-Mustapha has consistently maintained his innocence. He is our country Hero "Free Al-Mustapha".

Its Time, The Oppressed Shall Rise
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2012
cover up naija
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by gayeobasan(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2013
HMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY GOD CAN HELP NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard / Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot / Tinubu Absent As President Buhari Arrives Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.