Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies (28444 Views)

Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by mfm04622: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2022
kcprince:
All these fact check on nairaland always support Tinubu and is always against Atiku and peter Obi. I don’t believe these fact checks anymore

Why do you think that is?

It is because Obi and his supporters are the ones campaigning with lies. So the things to be fact checked will favour them because the lies are against them.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Stepatatime(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2022
kcprince:
All these fact check on nairaland always support Tinubu and is always against Atiku and peter Obi. I don’t believe these fact checks anymore
u don’t need to worry yourself about this fact checkers. That’s is what they are paid to do

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Eddygourdo(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2022
They can fact check all they want, it wont remove the fact that the man is a criminal and he isn't fit to hold the office he aspires to. All these whitewashing is a waste of time. Wait sef, shebi they said social media doesn't mean anything , why al these efforts on social media.

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by SolarCorona: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2022
These guys be trying very hard to whitewash this SHIT of a man.

Arguments all dead on arrival.

In OBIdience we move

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by fehintiola324: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2022
HmmHmm...
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Minjim: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Igbos are the real bigots..

You should have told Nigerians what the SE want is presidency.

Just imagine the number of igbos that you people have killed just because you're too arrogant to build bridges.

Now, you want to enter thru the back door

Reinaldo:

Shut up ignorant ethnic bigot. People like you should not have access to the internet. Dry agbado muncher.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by IbadeHQ: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2022
godoluwa:
I don't read that nonsense

Tinubu will never becomes president come 2023

Any news that doesn't favour Peter Obi is nonsense Abi? You see why Hausa people does not want you Igbos to rule this Country, you will finish the country within one week.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by skywalker240(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2022
kcprince:
these two faced urchins will watch the devil himself into an angel like Michael. Fear them, they did it back in 2015.

tufiakwa it wont repeat itself, we are wiser now

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Stepatatime(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2022
This fact checkers are the product of the 40 members campaign committee of Tilubu. They are doing what they are paid for, so l don’t care about your fact

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2022
Nigerian youths always stupid and senseless, no sense, they believe all they hear. Ipob urchins have nothing to say, but lies and propaganda.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2022
Lashist:
As usual with his useless threads. Every single rubbish fact check is to praise and turn tinubu, shettima and APC to saints. Suddenly, Tinubu and APC are saints already and have made no mistake while other candidates are evil and always tell lies cheesy cheesy zombie will always be a zombie cheesy
The zombie bbq guy don port from buhari to tinubu asap...he has stopped hailing our starboy osibanjo cheesy
Only an idiot will join this bandwagon of liars and propangandist. Tinubu's camp are busy strategizing how to get votes, Obi's camp, all about lies, propanganda and hate.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by KingTeco(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2022
You'll be held responsible if this APC wins again. Your post is gullible and easy to ascertain too.
If we keep letting money decide the fate of Nigeria during elections then hope for no better governance.

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Wizmj4real(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2022
Basicend:
LOL!

APC trying to launder their dead and very demonic and filthy image via their internet bribed and corrupt merchants.

I supported Buhari and APC before his 1st tenure and even supported him for 2nd term coz I knew PDP were absolute rubbish too.

But, where is Nigeria now?

An oil producing country with less that 360,000 dollars in ECA and reserves.

Was low price of crude oil not their excuse before, now that the price has risen what is the excuse? Subsidy, right?.

For Christ sake, why can't be at least 3 working refineries in Nigeria by now?

Now you are packaging a very sick drug inflicted vegetable old man to come and replace an existing vegetable?

The Shettima guy is infiltrated and the Muslim - Muslim ticket is a package that Nigerians will never touch.

Buhari must happen to u
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Wizmj4real(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Pityoobi:
Only Confused people East of the Niger will believe Shettima is Boko haram and continue to peddle lies…they want Biafra and at the same time they want Pityoobi to be president of Zoogeria… Igbos have lost the legitimate right to lead the revolution of new Nigeria because of their treacherous behavior against the continuous existence of Nigeria by romancing the Biafra project since independence.

You can’t trust them. They will get the consequences of being too ethnic and religious conscious in a secular state called Nigeria.

Hatred filled writeup
Must you hate?
May Buhari happen to you
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Doyou2019: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Risingblue008:
My question is
IS HE NOT THE FOUNDER OF BOKO HARAM?

YES
or
NO?

It's lunacy that TheNation, Escobat's paper, thinks that one paid post can just erase whatever feelings the public have about Shettima for the last 8 years or so.

They want things their way because they know they'll win with their Tilumbu deception.
You know what, TheNation?
We're not going to have it your way!
Come back with a better gaslighting play grin

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by redsun(m): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
They want to turn Nigeria into a stone Islamic republic just like Afghanistan. And it's looking like there are little or no obstacles in their way to Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Entom(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Who is the owner The Nation?
Is it not Tinubu?
If so the facts are 100% useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Donwis05: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol!
Tinubu urchins going to every news outlet and doing everything possible to market the unmarketable and terrorist-drug lord candidates.

Unfortunately, even God has rejected the evil couple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Pityoobi:
You are poorly educated to know that Igbos fought Nigeria first and only civil war because of their perceived ethnic superiority over other region…

I guess you were too foolish to understand the facts that Igbos have constituted the most divisive ethnic agenda through Biafra agitation where most homes hoisted Biafra flags and see themselves first as Biafra and not Nigeria. They call Nigeria zoo and follow their maximum leader Nnamdi Kanu to malign and threaten the sovereign existence of Nigeria.

Only a lunatic will deem it fit to bring such unrepentant ethnic gladiators (Igbos) to pilot the affair of Nigeria. These are the greatest fear and facts nobody is telling you on why Igbos can’t be trusted with the project called Nigeria.

Until Igbos show true love and commitment for the corporate existence and progress of the project called Nigeria nobody will ever take them serious. Only fools will follow them in their quest for leadership of this country.

lol...you just typed a whole bunch of "nothing". It is clear that you have deep-seated hate for a particular tribe.

Well the way I see it, Tinubu and APC have nothing to offer Nigerians but suffering and insecurity, and Peter Obi represents renewed hope. So we are voting Peter Obi. By the way, Peter Obi is a person, and not a tribe. Just in case you're confused. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by descarado: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
SAS brought in bokoharam and used them to fight opposition, then dumped them without fulfilling his promises to them while shettima politicised it on national level.
Bokoharam is what it is now cos of shettima.

He sold the idea of using bokoharam to fight Jonathan to the likes of elrufai, kwankwanso tinubu and co. Elrufai was responsible for recruitment. The influx of foreigners into Nigeria.
Tinubu was responsible for media propaganda and the rest is history.
After they won election, they abandoned them and we got this.
When it become overwhelming for elrufai and he wanted to spill the beans, buhari offered visa on arrival to them and made them residents in Nigeria through the back door.
They have no job and money nor house or states to call their own. They were told to survive on their own. That's is what they are doing.
Politicians now noticed they can make money while using them, that's why we have kidnapping and the rest. The real fulani of Nigeria use them for expansionist movements. Fulanis are too clever to go out there and fight. Rather, they will use emissaries.
As long as their aim is achieved, everybody can burn.
Some thieves in other hand use the same format and pose as bokoharam to torment people especially in the South.

As for buhari, all his family have already moved out of Nigeria.
That fulani is politically and religiously powerful in the North doesn't mean the other ethnic group like them. They are necessary evil.
Narrative will def change in the next ten years.
May we all live to see that.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by anonimi: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=115273346]In the beginning of Boko Haram,
At the time they could have been wiped away from the face of the earth [/quote]

Carrot and stick approach. Have you ever heard of that

Sign agreement on no more killings, I will withdraw JTF, Jonathan to Borno elders
March 09, 2013

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Maiduguri, accused Borno State Elders of playing to the gallary over the activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect insurgency in the state, describing the situation as unfortunate.

Jonathan spoke during an interactive session with Borno State stakeholders at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Government House Maiduguri, in continuation of his two- day working visit to Borno and Yobe States, the epicentres of Boko Haram.

He was responding to requests by the Elders for the Federal Government to grant amnesty to the sect members as well as withdraw the military Joint Task Force, JTF from Maiduguri and other areas in the state during the second day of his working visit to Borno State..

President Jonathan lamented that none of the elders in the state had publicly condemned the killings and bombings being carried out by the sect members and advised them to put their ‘’house in order,’’ by talking to their children who had been causing havoc in the country to drop their arms against the country.

- See more at:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/#sthash.0kJT6aMl.dpuf

[quote author=Korrection
:
FG welcomes move, Buhari cautious

MAIDUGURI— Leadership of Jama’atul Ahlis Sunnah Lidda’awati Wal Jihad, also called Boko Haram, has named the former Head of State and presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), among six prominent northerners, to mediate between the group and the Federal Government.

The Federal Government in a statement by Dr. Reuben Abati, Presidential Spokesman, Thursday, welcomed the move.

Boko Haram, however, said that for the group to observe ceasefire, the Federal Government must heed its demand by arresting and prosecuting the former Governor of Borno State, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/boko-haram-names-buhari-5-others-as-mediators/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by DIVAD2000: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
beerfraud:
children of hate over to you

Even if he is not connected to Boko Haram ( I don't believe he is connected to them as far as I am concerned)
Shetimma is not competent to be vice president.

If you believe that " nice people are meant to be selling ice cream", it shows how heartless he is.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by DIVAD2000: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=115273399:

GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

As expected,.

They are those who hate the present state of the country

The inflation, strike e.t.c

But I see you are child of love ( those who love the way Nigeria is now).

Thank you.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
The bandit that APC brought to win the election in 2015. Are now threatening to kidnapped Buhari and Elrufai. Why? Because they know what you and I don't know.

Ekundayo7574:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/shettima-and-boko-haram-facts-and-fallacies/amp/

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Doublez000(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/shettima-and-boko-haram-facts-and-fallacies/amp/

Q: Could Shettima have had a link with Boko Haram and yet would be the number one on their hit list?

A: YES (My Take)

Analogy: Could I own a business and ask my sales representative to collect money from me whenever I pick any item from my business
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by grandstar(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
One thing I have learned the hard way is that "people believe what they want to believe". That statement was made by a scammer and he has used it to scam people.

If Shettima is Muslim, that means he Is a diehard BOKO HARAM supporter. That's all the evidence there is. What else do you need, you cretinous fools?

It's Akin to those who say that Yoruba Muslims support Buhari because he is a Muslim . It is Yoruba and Northern Muslims that brought Buhari to power. They are the ones that foisted Buhari on us. This is despite the fact that Jonathan won all Yoruba speaking states except Osun in 2011.

Yoruba Muslims will vote enmasse in 2023 For Ahmed Tinubu because he is a Muslim. Yet these same ones have never lived in Yoruba land among Muslims here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by MideMrPossible: 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
lifeandjoy:
Dear facts checker I hope you have been able to check who your real father is.
Ode grin

You will live long.

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by surgical: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
kcprince:
This from the nation newspaper Tinubu newspaper what do you expect they are doing what they are established to do, but they forgot this is 2022 not 2914/2015

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by DAENNINGA(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
I did not read it because THE NATION is owned by Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Razy75g: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
campbelljosh:
Keep yawning dust
pls which rat hole did you creep out from? Please return there ASAP
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by campbelljosh(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
I am so sorry,i thought you have good sense of reasoning but forgive me
Razy75g:
pls which rat hole did you creep out from? Please return there ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Wins Taraba State With 189,017 Votes / Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses / How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.