Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies (28436 Views)

Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Flo36: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
The Nation newspaper is owned by Tinubu and ever since the establishment of the daily tabloid it's has been promoting Tinubu and his allies.

Check all their headlines never will you come across news saying things against the founder. So am not surprised that a terrorists apologist is been eulogized even with pictorial evidence of him showing solidarity to human life enemy.

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by 27Pushing30: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
kcprince:
All these fact check on nairaland always support Tinubu and is always against Atiku and peter Obi. I don’t believe these fact checks anymore

Lol you don’t believe any truth that doesn’t suit your narrative.

In 2022 a project of Tinubu’s - who between 2006 and 2015 (9 years) was in opposition is being flagged off to commence operations.

If he could do that while as opposition leader imagine what he’d do as an incumbent

Name one legacy project of Obi’s.

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Lashist(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eleven01:

Only an idiot will join this bandwagon of liars and propangandist. Tinubu's camp are busy strategizing how to get votes, Obi's camp, all about lies, propanganda and hate.
Only idiots like you will paint tinubu a saint...im sure Tinubu don suddenly become a saint like this to you...the man has never stolen or done anything to tarnish his image...dumb zombie
Oboy, i know you are a jobless troll. dont mention me again..if you like no go find work..dey create more monikers to troll
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by burninflamez(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by GodsOwnMan: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
red mud people and lies.

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lashist:

Only idiots like you will paint tinubu a saint...im sure Tinubu don suddenly become a saint like this to you...the man has never stolen or done anything to tarnish his image...dumb zombie
Oboy, i know you are a jobless troll. dont mention me again..if you like no go find work..dey create more monikers to troll
Stop talking nonsense on a public space. Those peddling unverified rumours are doing this nation no good.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by blaise26abj(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
He has had at least 5 to 6 years to deny his link to bokoharam . Why is it now that elections are around the corner and he is a major player that he is now trying to change opinions ?

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by boscho(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
kcprince:
All these fact check on nairaland always support Tinubu and is always against Atiku and peter Obi. I don’t believe these fact checks anymore
Exactly don't mind them
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by deebrownneymar: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/shettima-and-boko-haram-facts-and-fallacies/amp/

This fact check slowpoke is back again. We still won’t vote for Tifnubu. Just enjoy the money.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by GodisFirst: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
So you have not seen or heard of own goal during a football match. Sometimes it happens, if it is not own goals, it is friendly fires.
Peter Obi/ Yusuf Datti 2023.
Just endeavour to be Obidient and Yusuful for once.

1 Like

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by jaxxy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Medphy: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by walozanga(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Zombie na zombie
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Friend22(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
kcprince:

The facts check do not support your prejudice that's the truth.

You choose to believe a lie about people and when those lies are exposed and debunked you start whining like a kids whose candy was taken.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Owologbo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=115273355:

Seun right now...........
Who lets this dog out?
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Mrkindness: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
YMP has destroy journalism in Nigeria. This people are so dirty
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Mrkindness: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Pityoobi:
Only Confused people East of the Niger will believe Shettima is Boko haram and continue to peddle lies…they want Biafra and at the same time they want Pityoobi to be president of Zoogeria… Igbos have lost the legitimate right to lead the revolution of new Nigeria because of their treacherous behavior against the continuous existence of Nigeria by romancing the Biafra project since independence.

You can’t trust them. They will get the consequences of being too ethnic and religious conscious in a secular state called Nigeria.
Oga did you say too religious and too ethnic conscious ? Yoruba Muslims are unbelievable on the amount of evil they can do to deceive Nigerians.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Kurutinto(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=115273364:

You only believe the one that favour Peter Obi and Atiku, Isn't it?!

If someone doesn't support what you support,
It is war and curses to no ends.

Na dere u dey so, kontinue...

Don't mind him and his ilks.
They abound.
Everyone must support their ideology and beliefs.
Hypos' dem........

This discuss is for sensible people
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by 989900: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Continue receiving yourselves, the monster they created is now bigger than them -- history shows this is what always happen!

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Stanleyq: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Yankee101: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
APC used boko haram to force Goodluck out with their increased activities

Tinubu was the strategist, buhari the candidate and shetimma was the governor of borno

I'm not saying they collided with boko haram, but Kabor Sokoto was found in borno govt lodge after bombing a church, boko haram asked to negotiate with Goodluck govt in Saudi Arabia and buhari was their chosen representative. I'm just saying. And tinubu presented buhari and now suddenly skips all the governors that supported him for shettima
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Bayyajidda(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
kcprince:

Is Seun's hand in it?
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Bayyajidda(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=115273346:
In the beginning of Boko Haram,
At the time they could have been wiped away from the face of the earth

Seun, this bot should be banned, it's constituting a nuisance here.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Bayyajidda(m): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
chiventoline:
Who have Noticed this trend, Any thing that got to do with tinubu the Agbado dying Man is always moved to the front page ASAP even without a comment on them this shows the Mods are now all payed by tinubu.
Seun Osewa has always been a 1 sided BOY I know this from the time he decided to make people pledge being a Muslim just to comment on Islamic topic while the christian topic are open for all.
Seun Osewa is bigotic!!!!

And this is very bad for business.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Mayeldah(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
So you believed becuase Boko haram attempted to attack Buhari and Shettima's convoy that means both politicians are not the sponsors of the group?
You Tinubu paid urchins keep deceiving yourselves.

Buhari, El-Rufai, Shettima and the rest are sponsors of fulani terrorist organs in West Africa, don't be deceived, their plan is to move all Fulanis to Nigeria and declare this nation an islamic state but God pass them. That plan has failed and they all will die painfully without actualizing their evil plan.

Your APC's VP is a Boko Haram sponsor, please deal with it! If you guys are not careful, the fulanis will give Tinubu the Yar'adua treatment in two years if he even win, then Fulani is back to power.

Yoruba muslims never learn, they keep asslicking the fulanis as per one religion not knowing the fulanis have a different agenda. FOOOLS!!!
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Babastrong(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
1. This will not go well with flat-headed guys. They were born and raised on lies.
2. their twitter president is also a liar.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Pityoobi: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Hatred filled writeup
Must you hate?
May Buhari happen to you
These are facts and not hatred. Igbos want love from the country they hate and malign. People will treat you just the way you treated them. Igbos need to check themselves and ask if they actually merit to get the supports of other Nigerians based on their Biafra antecedents. It is easy to understand these if truly you went to school.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Pityoobi: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mrkindness:
Oga did you say too religious and too ethnic conscious ? Yoruba Muslims are unbelievable on the amount of evil they can do to deceive Nigerians.
These are spurious facts without antecedents. We all know about Biafra and the Nigeria they call zoo. Igbos do not merit the supports of any Nigerians talkless of starting a revolution for Nigeria. Nigeria needs revolution agreed, but Igbos can't lead this charge based on their unending love for Biafra. It will be too risky to entrust Nigeria into the hands of people that wants to divide it since independence. Just reason this properly.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Pityoobi: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reinaldo:

lol...you just typed a whole bunch of "nothing". It is clear that you have deep-seated hate for a particular tribe.

Well the way I see it, Tinubu and APC have nothing to offer Nigerians but suffering and insecurity, and Peter Obi represents renewed hope. So we are voting Peter Obi. By the way, Peter Obi is a person, and not a tribe. Just in case you're confused. cheesy
I can't love people that called my country zoo. I can't love people that want Nigeria to divide. Peter obi will not get anywhere, this is an agitation of Biafrans and nothing more. OBI will never love Nigeria more than Tinubu or Atiku. You are all painting an equally corrupted candidate as saint.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Pityoobi:
I can't love people that called my country zoo. I can't love people that want Nigeria to divide. Peter obi will not get anywhere.

Can you name these people? You can not judge a whole tribe by the actions of a few people. This is 2022. About Peter Obi not getting anywhere, have you seen the update from INEC? It looks like Peter will get somewhere o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother / Federal House Committee Inspects Onitsha Port Complex- Pictures / Peter Obi: I Am Not Stingy, I Just Have An Allergy For Money Being Spent Wrongly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.