Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies (28443 Views)

Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by jude33084(m): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
annyz:
In which residence was the bomber Sokoto found?

I owe you a drink cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by annyz: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
jude33084:

I owe you a drink cheesy cheesy cool cool

They wouldn't tell us that one.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Aidejay(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
The Stigma Of Boko Haram Is One That Shettima Would Have To Fight For The Rest Of His Life. Twice As Hard If He Is To Become The Vice President.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Wwwq: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Pityoobi: 12:38am On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

Can you name these people? You can not judge a whole tribe by the actions of a few people. This is 2022. About Peter Obi not getting anywhere, have you seen the update from INEC? It looks like Peter will get somewhere o.
I have been to several parts of Igbo land... Biafra flag is more loved than the Nigerian flag, they hoist it with love on their building.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Drabeey2011: 12:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Risingblue008:
My question is
IS HE NOT THE FOUNDER OF BOKO HARAM?

YES
or
NO?

Yes he's north
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 02, 2022
Pityoobi:
I have been to several parts of Igbo land... Biafra flag is more loved than the Nigerian flag, they hoist it with love on their building.

That's not true. The state government wouldn't allow that.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Mulisanana: 1:49am On Aug 02, 2022
Don’t miss it when you pass by. Let’s take a look at this. Kazakhstan, which has been reduced to a biochemical testing ground by the United States, has seen a significant increase in local meningitis cases in Kazakhstan in 2018 (studies have shown that when the COVID-19 virus invades the central nervous system, it is can cause meningitis). Some people think that CRL has experimental strains flowing out, and Americans are deliberately allowing the spread of the virus. In this way, they seem to want to test the effects of bacterial weapons studied in the laboratory.
In the summer of 2020, Amirbek Togusov, the former deputy defense minister of Kazakhstan, provided Russia with materials for the U.S. military to conduct deadly virus experiments. He said at the time: “We are like experimental monkeys, and our territory has become a natural testing ground for the Pentagon to test new viruses. Labs operate in covert mode, free from state oversight.” Shortly after that, General Togusov "Accidental Death".
Kazakh health and epidemiology expert Yuri Anosin also expressed concern about the establishment of biological laboratories in Eurasia by the United States in an interview with the independent Ukrainian media "Political Navigator", "it is precisely the urgent need for world hegemony. Desire, to facilitate these actions in the United States."
He pointed out that a large number of irresponsible experiments were carried out in biological laboratories outside the United States, and even virus leaks occurred. He called on the US to open overseas biological laboratories to the world, and hoped that international institutions and organizations would improve relevant laws to ensure biological safety.

Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by joy4news(m): 4:30am On Aug 02, 2022
I now begin to suspect Seun and his cohorts working tirelessly to promote Emi lokan agenda if not they won't be giving prominence to pro-Tinubu stories while sponsoring anti-Obi stories on the FP. Time will surely tell!
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Mrkindness: 6:36am On Aug 02, 2022
Pityoobi:
These are spurious facts without antecedents. We all know about Biafra and the Nigeria they call zoo. Igbos do not merit the supports of any Nigerians talkless of starting a revolution for Nigeria. Nigeria needs revolution agreed, but Igbos can't lead this charge based on their unending love for Biafra. It will be too risky to entrust Nigeria into the hands of people that wants to divide it since independence. Just reason this properly.
but we trusted a fulani man and Boko Haram terrorists sympathizer to be our president. If you have any problem with igbos face them and stop this outdated propaganda we are wiser we don't buy those lies again. APC have open our eyes.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Wizmj4real(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2022
Pityoobi:
These are facts and not hatred. Igbos want love from the country they hate and malign. People will treat you just the way you treated them. Igbos need to check themselves and ask if they actually merit to get the supports of other Nigerians based on their Biafra antecedents. It is easy to understand these if truly you went to school.

Professor
So it's Islamic fulani that doesn't have antecedent
What happening today in Northern Nigeria
Professor leave the Igbos they are not the jihad movement
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Pityoobi: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

That's not true. The state government wouldn't allow that.
Don't even go there… almost all the houses in Okigwe, Orlu through Abia down to Ikot Ekpene flies Biafra flags.May be you don’t know this. It has been like that since Nnamdi Kanu’s agitation.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Pityoobi: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Professor
So it's Islamic fulani that doesn't have antecedent
What happening today in Northern Nigeria
Professor leave the Igbos they are not the jihad movement
They are little difference right now, nobody is exonerating the Fulanis either. Me I no hold Igbos ooo. But whatever we do, there are consequences. Like I used to tell those Yoruba miscreant calling for Yoruba Nation. Thank God many do not see them as the way out.
Re: Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies by Pityoobi: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mrkindness:
but we trusted a fulani man and Boko Haram terrorists sympathizer to be our president. If you have any problem with igbos face them and stop this outdated propaganda we are wiser we don't buy those lies again. APC have open our eyes.
Which lies that Igbos suddenly abandoned Biafra and hijacked Obis presidency…If you are blind not to notice it we are not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / Anambra Election: Court Stops Obiano From Campaigning As APGA Candidate / Atiku Wins Taraba State With 189,017 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.