Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,674 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 (31905 Views)

Lekki Port Now Processing Transhipment Cargo For Neighbouring Countries – NPA / Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Operations This Friday / New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by funshow21: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2022
I dy buy paypal dollar funds... I ll pay you instantly before you send the funds..
Let relate @08one433one7669

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Obalola2010(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2022
God bless Asiwaju, the initiator in the year 2006. You are really a visionary leader

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Ttalk: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:
Lovely . Good one for the southwesterners, the government should do the same for southsouth and southeast

It is State project in conjunction with private investor, every state with deep sea can embark on seaport once approved by FG

10 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by GamalNasser: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2022
They want to start port Activity without roads to support it ..is this not madness
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by micellgevity: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Nice, but other riverine states should also do it too, it can't be only Lagos na.

There's Calabar, Akwaibom and Portharcourt.
It can't be only Lagos, but this one na Lagos do am, no be FG.

12 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Realtalk20: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Ttalk:

It is State project in conjunction with private investor, every state with deep sea can embark on seaport once approved by FG

It wasn't just state funds mister man... FG funds went into this project too.

And even the state funds are they generated by indigenes alone ?

Please spare me such narrow minded thoughts
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by JoshTim: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

Lol, spare you wetin, make other states create enabling environment too na if e easy. Get out.

8 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by MITCHELL96: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
micellgevity:
It can't be only Lagos, but this one na Lagos do am, no be FG.

Oh, okay.
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by emerged01(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:
Lovely . Good one for the southwesterners, the government should do the same for southsouth and southeast. Because no matter how we try I have seen we are not one nation. It is Southwest Vs southsouth and southeast, southsouth Vs southwest and southeast, southeast Vs southwest and southsouth, North Vs south .

The Southwest will use this and taunt other regions forgetting it wasn't built with Yoruba only money but federal money with resources from other regions even IGR is base don all tax and payments made not just by Yoruba but 80% foreigners in Lagos.

So why do we always resort to tribalsim and hate.

Yoruba people? Una go just open mouth waaaaaah!!! Na private investment full there o! Wetin poor yorubas on the street of lagos
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Realtalk20: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
JoshTim:

Lol, spare you wetin, make other states create enabling environment too na if e easy. Get out.
Enabling environment you say?
I shall ignore your insult as I have come to notice the Yorubas on this forum lack manners.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Christistruth00: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:
Lovely . Good one for the southwesterners, the government should do the same for southsouth and southeast. Because no matter how we try I have seen we are not one nation. It is Southwest Vs southsouth and southeast, southsouth Vs southwest and southeast, southeast Vs southwest and southsouth, North Vs south .

The Southwest will use this and taunt other regions forgetting it wasn't built with Yoruba only money but federal money with resources from other regions even IGR is base don all tax and payments made not just by Yoruba but 80% foreigners in Lagos.

So why do we always resort to tribalsim and hate.

But Lekki Port is a Lagos State Project from beginning to end , the NPA only asked to buy some shares in the Project when Lagos State was seeking from FG Government the Approval to go ahead with the Project

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Realtalk20: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
emerged01:

Yoruba people? Una go just open mouth waaaaaah!!! Na private investment full there o! Wetin poor yorubas on the street of lagos
I don't understand what you are trying to say pls explain properly .

Secondly pls be courteous when speaking about any tribe

Thank you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by deeva2: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
One of Tinubu's legacies.

BAT victory ma laud gan.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by JoshTim: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

Enabling environment you say?
I shall ignore your insult as I have come to notice the Yorubas on this forum lack manners.

grin grin grin e pain am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Realtalk20: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

But Lekki Port is a Lagos State Project the NPA only asked to buy shares in the Projectwhen zLagos State was seeking Government the Approval to go ahead with the Project

Okay but what others are saying is that it was funded by private sector not even Lagos state .

How true is this ?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by almarthins(m): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Armstrong34:
.....Minister of Agbado, cassava and Ewa don see wetin him go use do Campaign for 2023 Election grin grin grin

Mention me and watch thunder striking your destiny tongue

It is not enough. If other state like akwa ibom, rivers, ondo, Calabar had enjoyed the status of being fCT like Lagos, way back. Do you think they won't replicate this development much beta?. Is like comparing London to Lagos, na d same? London had been existing since Roman empire time.
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Realtalk20: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
JoshTim:

grin grin grin e pain am
Not at all. If I hurt me I would have flagged your comment . But like I said I have come to accept that majority of you here on this forum from the southwest lack manners so I have decided to accept this as a fact.
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Ttalk: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

Na fight, I only state what I know, maybe you share the financial involvement of FG for us to see.

No need for this

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Christistruth00: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

Okay but what others are saying is that it was funded by private sector not even Lagos state .

How true is this ?

It was Lagos State that Conceived the Project and that Got Chinese ( I think) investors to fund the Project

All they needed from the FG was Permission to do it

That was when FG insisted NPA have some shares in it and because Lagos State needed FG Approval they allowed it

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Richy986: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
You can’t shame the shameless. Tinubu has raised the bar of good governance so high that you can’t find any questions about his competence so you go low talking about agbado. Shame on you and your likes.
Armstrong34:
.....Minister of Agbado, cassava and Ewa don see wetin him go use do Campaign for 2023 Election grin grin grin

Mention me and watch thunder striking your destiny tongue

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Realtalk20: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ttalk:

Na fight, I only state what I know, maybe you share the financial involvement of FG for us to see.

No need for this

Apologies I thought you wanted to go tribal as I have come to notice most here do.

I don't have the financial spread but seems some more informed members above want to share it. I am waiting to read it too
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Realtalk20: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

It was Lagos State that Got Chinese ( I think) investors to fund the Project

All they needed from the FG was Permission to do it

Wait so you are saying it's mostly foreigners that owns majority stake in this ?

How sure are you pls enlighten us
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by CrownLands(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/LekkiPort/status/1554010004814004224?t=cpos0MOuLriPrb78-IEzQQ&s=19

Great! Now property values in IbejuLekki would appreciate..

I sell lands and houses. See my signatures

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by 3ple9iner: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
mustbewell:
Give Akwaibon state the license to do that too and reduce gridlock in apapa
Do you think Lagos was given the license with open arms?

Lagos went to look for investors before they started the project, the FG had to have a share in it because they control sea ports same as airport.

State government need to look for investors to fund projects like this not waiting for FG all the time.

8 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Bright800(m): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
OnknownSoldier:
Buhari is just like Mose taking Nigeria through the wilderness but it is sad that majority of Nigerians can't differentiate between his failures and the handwritings of the enemies of Nigeria.

God bless President Buhari for setting the right foundation for a prosperous Nigeria.
you be mugu

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Christistruth00: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

Wait so you are saying it's mostly foreigners that owns majority stake in this ?

How sure are you pls enlighten us

It is a Partnership between Lagos State Government and a Chinese ( I think) Company

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Ttalk: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
emerged01:

I thought you are a sane person.

Your reasoning is clouded with bigotry and it's killing you.

What type of shareholder do we call tax payers. Nigerians residing all over the world are all owners of investment in those countries because they pay tax.

Your mumu na follow come

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by LegalWolf: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
mustbewell:
Give Akwaibon state the license to do that too and reduce gridlock in apapa
Nobody is stopping any of these littoral states from building ports. The LFTZ is a PPP. These governors are just clueless and thats that

8 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Realtalk20: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

It is a Partnership between Lagos State Government and a Chinese ( I think) Company

Interesting..thanks for this information bro. I like models like this because it is something sincere govenrors can replicate and us to drive infrastructure in their respective states , keyword being sincere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu / Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments / Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.