Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,841 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 (31890 Views)

Lekki Port Now Processing Transhipment Cargo For Neighbouring Countries – NPA / Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Operations This Friday / New Nigerian Airline To Begin Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Richy986: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
This is a PPP initiative by the government and the people of Lagos. Tell your governors in the South East and South South to do the same. Your governors get 13% oil derivative funds and have nothing to show for it. You are fast to call other regions slaves but you people are the real salves who can’t demand good governance and accountability from your governors. Lagos state did this with very little support from the FG.
Realtalk20:
Lovely . Good one for the southwesterners, the government should do the same for southsouth and southeast. Because no matter how we try I have seen we are not one nation. It is Southwest Vs southsouth and southeast, southsouth Vs southwest and southeast, southeast Vs southwest and southsouth, North Vs south .

The Southwest will use this and taunt other regions forgetting it wasn't built with Yoruba only money but federal money with resources from other regions even IGR is base don all tax and payments made not just by Yoruba but 80% foreigners in Lagos.

So why do we always resort to tribalsim and hate.

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Ttalk: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

I don't understand what you are trying to say pls explain properly .

Secondly pls be courteous when speaking about any tribe

Thank you
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Svoboda(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
OnknownSoldier:
Buhari is just like Mose taking Nigeria through the wilderness but it is sad that majority of Nigerians can't differentiate between his failures and the handwritings of the enemies of Nigeria.

God bless President Buhari for setting the right foundation for a prosperous Nigeria.

God bless you for your noble thoughts. It suddenly looks like theres nothing good about Buhari when we are all testament to some of the good things he's doing for Nigeria. He even has to take the can for the global economic woes. Posterity will be fair to him.

8 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Gozac: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Another Tinubu Idea.
This is what Nigeria needs not a lying pandora conman.
Tinubu is the next President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Yes oooo Tinubu will win by a landslide victory. Mark my words today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by DIVAD2000: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
judithjam:
Bad news for Obidient,they hope its in anambra

Please wake up

Anambra is a landlocked state.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Christistruth00: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

Interesting..thanks for this information bro. I like models like this because it is something sincere govenrors can replicate and us to drive infrastructure in their respective states , keyword being sincere.

Your welcome

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/lekki-deep-seaport-lagos-deploys-china-629m-loan-for-execution-of-project/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Armstrong34:
.....Minister of Agbado, cassava and Ewa don see wetin him go use do Campaign for 2023 Election grin grin grin

Mention me and watch thunder striking your destiny tongue

That thunder keey you dia

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by DIVAD2000: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
Nice one.

That Obituary guy should have attracted something of this magnitude to Anambra when he was governor but the daft man was busy saving the money like a stingy man only for Obiano to siphon it and leave 200million and now Soludo already took another 100billion loan.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu for bringing this port to Lagos.
God bless the private investors.
God bless the FG for supporting.

As expected, you will mention BAT

For your information, anambra is a landlocked state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by maxzzo1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ameachi
The Lizard of Niger Delta
How market?
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Ola260: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Armstrong34:
.....Minister of Agbado, cassava and Ewa don see wetin him go use do Campaign for 2023 Election grin grin grin

And what will your Pandora campaign with.
Hatred won't just let u rest

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Ola260: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
ubest1:
Hope this won't be credited to BAT
It will be credited to Peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Wande22(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

Apologies I thought you wanted to go tribal as I have come to notice most here do.

I don't have the financial spread but seems some more informed members above want to share it. I am waiting to read it too
The project was PPP (Public Private Partnership) the investor provided the bulk of funds, LASG provided part payment and NPA/FG gave the approval. The contractor will be refunded via tolls collection, other levies in the port while LASG will Be paid via tolls on the road and other charges

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Okoroawusa: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tinubu is a visionary leader

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Wande22(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
I'm not rooting for BAT, but he's a visionary

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Salewa97: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
DIVAD2000:

As expected, you will mention BAT

For your information, anambra is a landlocked state.

Then why are Obituary supporters shouting that they need port in Anambra? I even thought Obiano tried doing something in that regard.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by adioolayi(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
I think this Nation is about to witness greatness...irrespective of whoever wins 2023 elections..

Some very strong foundations of prosperity is being layed by this Buhari's administration in infrastructure.

The next government will need to focus good economic policies and less of infrastructure and also Security.

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Is lagos only a western state?

sammirano:
Igbos should learn before its to late for them. It is not by noise, when you are blessed you are blessed. Yoruba, southwest is too blessed. I know igbos wish it was their place, but mark me. If south west was for igbo today, it will become a dump, abandoned waste land. The secret is in the people, not the location.
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Richy986: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lagos state is forever blessed. Thanks to the foresight of our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu. This initiative will put an end to the burden on Apapa port. If you are looking for the best candidate for Nigerian presidency, here is Bola Tinubu showing an example of what he can do on a national scale. Let’s ask other contestants to show workings. Eko o ni baje
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/LekkiPort/status/1554010004814004224?t=cpos0MOuLriPrb78-IEzQQ&s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Amalekki: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Don't mind them. This is a Saint Peter Obi idea that he gave Lagos State in 1999 without making any noise. All credit to him lipsrsealed

Armstrong34:

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Greatdand007(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
iwaeda:

Lekki residents and road users eku orire traffic and holdups, that Apapa will be child's play grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No more traffic there’s construction of new roads I live in lekki and always have a smooth ride no hold up thanks to tinubu and sanwo eko

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Rilwayne001: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:
Lovely . .

The Southwest will use this and taunt other regions forgetting it wasn't built with Yoruba only money but federal money with resources from other regions even IGR is base don all tax and payments made not just by Yoruba but 80% foreigners in Lagos.

Why you crying so bitterly about South west progress?

Can’t you hold Governors in your state to do same too with the help of the FG? Does Lagos government have 2 heads?

Your post actually reeks of tribalism but here you are claiming nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by seunjungle1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
The soils and waters that on the grounds of your region cannot carry such huge project...

Realtalk20:
Lovely . Good one for the southwesterners, the government should do the same for southsouth and southeast. Because no matter how we try I have seen we are not one nation. It is Southwest Vs southsouth and southeast, southsouth Vs southwest and southeast, southeast Vs southwest and southsouth, North Vs south .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by DIVAD2000: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:

Then why are Obituary supporters shouting that they need port in Anambra? I even thought Obiano tried doing something in that regard.

Smiles

Where did you see Peter obi supporters ( who are mostly youths) shouting that.?

Check Twitter

Or better still where on this forum( nairaland)?
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by iwaeda: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Greatdand007:

No more traffic there’s construction of new roads I live in lekki and always have a smooth ride no hold up thanks to tinubu and sanwo eko

Which party, is it Lakowe to Bogije to Awoyaya to Sangotedo grin grin angry grin From 4:30 pm, the road is always slow from phase 1 down to Ajah grin grin grin angry
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by sharpsecret: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
upmaro:
The Lagos state government is doing quite well. This is commendable.
that port is being built by the TOLARAM GROUP And the nigerian ports authority NPA..Abeg remove lagos state there
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by ElSudani: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Armstrong34:
.....Minister of cassava Garri and Ewa don see wetin him go use do Campaign for 2023 Election grin grin grin

Loser, this was his vision. No amount of hate and distortion can change that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Christistruth00: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
J
seunjungle1:
The soils and waters that on the grounds of your region cannot carry such huge project...

To be honest with you it can be done with good Technology but it will be expensive but they deserve more than that

There are Oil Platforms built on the high seas and if FG has the Technology to take Crude Oil from their Region

It must also have the Technology and Funds to build Highways and Sea Ports there
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Greatdand007(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
iwaeda:

Which party, is it Lakowe to Bogije to Awoyaya to Sangotedo grin grin angry grin From 4:30 pm, the road is always slow from phase 1 down to Ajah grin grin grin angry

That’s a lie you want to tell me about where I live
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by tctrills: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
judithjam:
Bad news for Obidient,they hope its in anambra
Lagos is also our land. We are so happy. It would serve us very well.
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by mallamu: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
MUMU TALK
Re: Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 by Parachoko: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:

Buhari gave the go ahead for 4 deepsea port to be constructed.

Lekki

Warri

Bonny

And somewhere in Akwa Ibom.

What are the state Governors of those state doing to bring in investors?

The Lagos State Government searched for the investors.

The LASG even have more stake in it than the FG.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State / James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) / Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.