Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council (27894 Views)

2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu / APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate / APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=NaijaCowFarm post=115280908]If you like appoint Pope Francis as campaign DG, no Christian will vote for APC. In fact, Lalung would be stoned in any Christian gathering.

Speak for yourself . You can't make decisions for the rest of christian in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by CaptainFM1: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
anonimi:

Are they more than the electorate, 200 million Nigerians

How many electorates can pay #100million nomination form? The electorates that even many states are owing them several months salaries. Our polithiefians have weaponised poverty and it will continue for a long time.

Our politics is the most lucrative business in the entire world, that's why you see governors turning Senate & National Assembly to their retirement home.

The masses/electorates have always been involved, just that the entire Nigerian system is rigged against them.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Eddygourdo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Diligent1:
I appeal to all Nigerians to live in peace and harmony. We should see one another as brothers and sisters.
I have seen an Igbo man paid for school fees of a Yoruba child, I have also seen an Hausa man sponsoring an Igbo boy through university.
Please don't allow tribe or religion to divide us, we are useful for one another.
Please let's live in peace, so that this country can be a better place for us to live.
Thank you.
It must divide us. No Muslim in Nigeria will accept a Christian/Christian ticket. The Christians will also reject it will every bile in our body. if the nation will burn afterwards let it burn. As for Tribal issues, that one na wahala for another day.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Sleekfingers: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reinaldo:

You're dreaming. I'm from the South West and 90% of Christians here are voting Peter Obi. You don't know what's happening at all.

Okay
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
prince57:
Sometimes I wish we can send everyone who will vote Tinubu to their own country so that they’ll not enjoy the awesomeness of Peter Obi’s government. Let them go and eat Agbado, cassava and ewa with their master

people including your kinsmen that runaway from him enjoy most under Tinubu govt than your peter obi

what's Peter obi legacy in Anambra? emotional noisemaker people, you go wail tire
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Everlastingson: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sleekfingers:

And you think southwest Christians will vote for Peter obi? You must be high on mpuru mmiri

Don't think SW Christians reason like you. They know right from left. If they don't vote Obi na your Agbado with Islamic agenda them go vote? So that you and your fellow jihadist go claim more ground abi. If you're not evil there is no way you will support evil. Be careful not to follow APC into the abyss coz that's their destination.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Ever8090: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Obakoolex:

Your vote is simply for xtians say the truth grin
not at all....
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by diplomat058(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
If you like appoint Pope Francis as campaign DG, no IPOB Christian will vote for APC. In fact, Lalung would be stoned in any Christian gathering.
Fixed

I am a Yorùbá and a Christian, and my support is 100% for Asíwájú �

1 billion Ipob congo Jews and bingos cannot stop the BAT mandate

Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by IbadeHQ: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reinaldo:

You're dreaming. I'm from the South West and 90% of Christians here are voting Peter Obi. You don't know what's happening at all.

Oga keep your sentiment to yourself, the only disgruntled Christians in Lagos are the few 5% ipob miscreants in lagos. We Yoruba's are not playing any religious nonsense. I'm on ground here. Keep your religious nonsense to you and your family members don't bring it here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by crixlight2(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ever8090:
if to say you read the post, you for see where I mention say I no dey do party but candidate, APC candidate in the state and labour party candidate for president.

Small writeup of just 2 lines una no go gree read but rush to comment negatively
He read it but he just want you to know that the hate is for APC not Tinubu… even if APC carry Saint Paul or Peter, South East will still not vote for them

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Okay

Reinaldo and his igbo are now all from southwest, these amadioha people and their self delusion

I'm from a Christian background ad a Christian and we are voting for competent not on religion

mumu people, na Christian peter obi take rule Anambra or his incompetence, no wonder your region is not developed because you want a Christian rule but not a competent leaders

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by anonimi: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
CaptainFM1:
How many electorates can pay #100million nomination form? The electorates that even many states are owing them several months salaries. Our polithiefians have weaponised poverty and it will continue for a long time.

Our politics is the most lucrative business in the entire world, that's why you see governors turning Senate & National Assembly to their retirement home.

The masses/electorates have always been involved, just that the entire Nigerian system is rigged against them.

Why are you confusing electorates with candidates?
Do all the electorates have to buy nomination forms? Or they can donate money to buy for one/some of them to contest?
The system will be rigged against them for as long as they are waiting for someone to do the needful work of making the system better for them to benefit. Why do you expect someone to work and deliver all the income to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Ikidons(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Benue's choices and intentions no doubt
Ever8090:
Ok ...in Benue state, Rev father Hyceint Alia is our choice.

I am voting APC candidate I the state but labour party at the federal.

Say no to partisan politics, vote candidate base on credibility not party affiliation
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by JAMO84: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Omoslim26:
Useless people.
Keep children for house for months now still get mind dey do rubbish campaign angry
Na dem born you
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Okoroawusa: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
If you like appoint Pope Francis as campaign DG, no Christian will vote for APC. In fact, Lalung would be stoned in any Christian gathering.
We don hear you....

Pope

Jesus Christ

Answer nah...
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Diligent1(f): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
It must divide us. No Muslim in Nigeria will accept a Christian/Christian ticket. The Christians will also reject it will every bile in our body. if the nation will burn afterwards let it burn. As for Tribal issues,d that one na wahala for another day.
Please be patient Almighty God will help us restore peace in Nigeria
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Oga keep your sentiment to yourself, the only disgruntled Christians in Lagos are the few 5% ipob miscreants in lagos. We Yoruba's are not playing any religious nonsense. I'm on ground here. Keep your religious nonsense to you and your family members don't bring it here.

kaare omo odua tokan tokan

Tinubu is a man Christians will feel safe with, even Gej couldn't protect Nigeria Christians, was Chibok community protected? we need a competent and intelligent man like Tinubu and not one hyping dummy that do nothing for Anambra people

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Everlastingson: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
DeleTaller:

But Remi Tinubu is a Christian. Fayemi is a Christian . Osinbajo is a Christian.. I am also a Christian obviously there millions of Christians voting Tinubu in 2023. You can argue this but the end result will justify this and nobody should cry rigging. Tinubu is coming.

And who told you Osinbajo supports Emilokan? Any time you want to do taqquiya you claim Christian instead of your Islam. Does Christianity support evil? If you are a Christian there is no way you will support Muslim/ Muslim ticket. Even reasonable Muslims are against the evil APC and their evil Presidential pair. The worst pair ever in Nigerian politics. Only evil people kick against common good. Obi/ Datti is for common good.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by SolarCorona: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
BATSHET BAT SHIT 1923

#OBIDATTI2023

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by onuman: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Who in his right senses will vote APC to continue with Buhari's legacies? After APC brought darkness to Nigeria, made Nigeria the country with the highest number of hungry and poor people, and besieged with Islamic terrorists supported by politicians on top?
Only unrepentant ethno-religious bigots.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Omoslim26: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
JAMO84:
Na dem born you

Watin dis one dey talk grin grin
So na watin your sense fit process be dis grin
Na wa oo.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by CaptainFM1: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
anonimi:

Why are you confusing electorates with candidates?

Do all the electorates have to buy nomination forms? Or they can donate money to buy for one/some of them to contest?
The system will be rigged against them for as long as they are waiting for someone to do the needful work of making the system better for them to benefit. Why do you expect someone to work and deliver all the income to you

You just got everything wrong. First, every eligible electorate can be a potential candidate (He also have the right to be voted for). But not so possible is this rigged system. How on earth would someone being paid #30,000 produce #10million Naira.

So you see, the goal is to make them perpetual and everlasting electorates. They never will cross that bridge from being an electorates to nominees/aspirants let alone becoming a candidate.

It's a vicious game that our polithiefians have set.

Once again, remember everybody has the right to vote as well as to be voted for.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by IgOga(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
chuose:
With the way Tinubu is not yet president & thugs are harrasing igbos in Lagos,what will happen when he becomes president?
https://twitter.com/C_Oranye/status/1553011606199623680

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/29/thugs-invade-catholic-church-cart-away-pvc-reg-machines-in-lagos/

Stop peddling fakenews....even INEC came out to debunk your story
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by DeleTaller: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
anonimi:

Are they Christians who love looting and suffering in the hands of their looters

Are you ready to admit that a Catholic Christian in the name of Peter Obi was caught in his convoy car as a sitting governor withe sum of 250million belonging to Anambra State here in Apapa Lagos? And he had to lie that the money belongs to a contractor.

Why do you wish to subject your life and lives of others like you in the hand of a Godly stealing candidate?
A man that invested state money in his family business as a sitting governor and he said its not a bad idea. hmmm? A man who is not even loyal to his original party APGA. . A man whose IGR as a sitting governor for 8yesrs could not grow over 400m monthly and Obiano came to expose him by generating sum of 1.3b monthly the same year Obinna left office?

Are you not tired of suffering in the hand of your Godly oppressor?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Reinaldo and his igbo are now all from southwest, these amadioha people and their self delusion

I'm from a Christian background ad a Christian and we are voting for competent not on religion

mumu people, na Christian peter obi take rule Anambra or his incompetence, no wonder your region is not developed because you want a Christian rule but not a competent leaders

lol...I am now igbo? Cassava people sha. I am purebred Yoruba so sorry I'm not an ethnic bigot. I just say the truth and the truth is that Nigeria needs Peter Obi and not Tinubu
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Everlastingson: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
jumper524:
Lol. That's why we appointed zulum as vp cos we know Christians who believe in tinubu would support tinubu irrespective of vp. No time to appease bigots like you.

Keep wailing. Christians don't support evil. No Christian will vote the evil pair
. Even reasonable Muslims have chosen Obi. Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Another brainwashed religious cretin. Pls speak for yourself.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by DeleTaller: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reinaldo:

lol...I am now igbo? Cassava people sha. I am purebred Yoruba so sorry I'm not an ethnic bigot. I just say the truth and the truth is that Nigeria needs Peter Obi and not Tinubu

Are you ready to admit that a Catholic Christian in the name of
Peter Obi was caught in his convoy car as a sitting governor
withe sum of 250million belonging to Anambra State here in
Apapa Lagos? And he had to lie that the money belongs to a
contractor.
Why do you wish to subject your life and lives of others like you
in the hand of a Godly stealing candidate?
A man that invested state money in his family business as a
sitting governor and he said its not a bad idea. hmmm? A man
who is not even loyal to his original party APGA. . A man whose
IGR as a sitting governor for 8yesrs could not grow over 400m
monthly and Obiano came to expose him by generating sum of
1.3b monthly the same year Obinna left office?
Are you not tired of suffering in the hand of your Godly
oppressor?
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by chloedogie(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
If you like appoint Pope Francis as campaign DG, no Christian will vote for APC. In fact, Lalung would be stoned in any Christian gathering.

I'm a born again, Holy-Ghost filled Christian and I will vote for Tinubu come 2023. Speak for yourself. Christianity and religion are two different elements for me.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Omoslim26: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Batam:

See English.
Voting your candidate is by choice and not by force.

Voting for nonsense that will affect everybody should always be preached against.
The rest of Us who did not vote for this calamity called Apc are also suffering from their terrible regime.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by shinealight(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ever8090:
Ok ...in Benue state, Rev father Hyceint Alia is our choice.

I am voting APC candidate I the state but labour party at the federal.

Say no to partisan politics, vote candidate base on credibility not party affiliation

Confused man. Doesn’t the party run the same manifesto in the States as well as Federal? No ideology whatsoever?
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
IbadeHQ:

The pain you're feeling ouch. We Yorubas are learned people and believe in inclusiveness and equality. No real Yoruba person will support APCs disfranchisement and incompetence. So check your history well. You're probably not Yoruba. You're an impostor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls / Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies / Bandits Kill 20 Security Operatives In Zamfara, Set Their Corpses On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.