Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council (27892 Views)

2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu / APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate / APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by teawhy2788(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
If you like appoint Pope Francis as campaign DG, no Christian will vote for APC. In fact, Lalung would be stoned in any Christian gathering.

'No christian',mind ur words pls,so na IpoB l shu vote for abi? Truth shu be told,na ASIWAJU get we Yoruba 75% votes,Yoruba vote omo igbo,no,no,no! Tribe comes before religion,take note

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
DeleTaller:

Are you ready to admit that a Catholic Christian in the name of
Peter Obi was caught in his convoy car as a sitting governor
withe sum of 250million belonging to Anambra State here in
Apapa Lagos? And he had to lie that the money belongs to a
contractor.
Why do you wish to subject your life and lives of others like you
in the hand of a Godly stealing candidate?
A man that invested state money in his family business as a
sitting governor and he said its not a bad idea. hmmm? A man
who is not even loyal to his original party APGA. . A man whose
IGR as a sitting governor for 8yesrs could not grow over 400m
monthly and Obiano came to expose him by generating sum of
1.3b monthly the same year Obinna left office?
Are you not tired of suffering in the hand of your Godly
oppressor?

I did not see him suggest recruiting 50 million youth into the army, and suggest daily agbado and cassava consumption as solution to Nigeria's problems. That's like making a mockery of the catastrophic plight of the average Nigerian. Peter Obi has a verifiable background and a plan for Nigeria.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Eddygourdo(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Diligent1:

Please be patient Almighty God will help us restore peace in Nigeria
God will do nothing you can do yourself. Ensure to Reject muslim muslim ticket. for the sake of your faith if you are Christian, reject it with everything you have in you. Be obidient to the word of God. Dont allow enemies of Nigerian triumph over you. these Nigerian are enemies and must be treated and regarded as whom they are.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by DeleTaller: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Everlastingson:

And who told you Osinbajo supports Emilokan? Any time you want to do taqquiya you claim Christian instead of your Islam. Does Christianity support evil? If you are a Christian there is no way you will support Muslim/ Muslim ticket. Even reasonable Muslims are against the evil APC and their evil Presidential pair. The worst pair ever in Nigerian politics. Only evil people kick against common good. Obi/ Datti is for common good.

Obi / Jatijati goes nowhere.
I am a Christian and it is left for you to think otherwise.
So what evil has Tinubu done to you?
Do you want to agree with me that both south south and south east has Muslims from that region right?
So have you ever asked yourself why is it that no Muslims from there has been Governor or Deputies and even speaker of the house? or u want to tell me that the Muslims there are not into politics? And are you ready to claim that to be Evil? If you have better understanding you would know that Tinubu has gone beyond your level of reasoning. He is a politician and he needs to win the election and by calculation no Northern Christian would give him the maximum votes he needs and you are dictating asif you are the one contesting. And let's assume Tinubu has even managed to pick a Christian would you vote him? The Muslims in the South here are minorities and the Christians in the North are also minorities so if he has done what pleases you guys then how can he being a Muslim defeat a Christian candidate in the South? and how do you expect his VP as a Christian defeat someone like Atiku who is a Muslim from the North?
politics has gone beyond what you people think it is and the only option you have is not to vote him, but millions of us will vote him. And by calculation he would win the coming election by the grace of God. Let the time come, you will see Osinbajo campaigning for Tinubu..Campaign will begin in September so let your Obi and JatiJati keeps playing with their toys.

I don't know your age but u sound like 25 or probably you don't know history. You are wrong when you said this pair is worse in the history of Nigeria politics. Abiola was a Muslim and his running was also a Muslim and they both won the election. Go and ask your uncles who are older.. hopefully they will know better.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by femicyrus(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ever8090:
Ok ...in Benue state, Rev father Hyceint Alia is our choice.

I am voting APC candidate I the state but labour party at the federal.

Say no to partisan politics, vote candidate base on credibility not party affiliation
Be truthful to yourself
You are planing to vote base on religion not credibility.
Why are you looking for Christian candidates from top to bottom?
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by adekolaelect(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Crying babies everywhere when one is planning how to achieve his goal !!!!! Over crying can not bring presidency for their candidate who has no political hope in winning election.continuing crying when other are planning . The funnest part of life is that success or vistory doesn't come to you bcs you wish , Talents ,good or noise making but planing .

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Friend22(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
If you like appoint Pope Francis as campaign DG, no Christian will vote for APC. In fact, Lalung would be stoned in any Christian gathering.

Stop talking like a robot!

The Christians in Tinubu's campaign offices are what

Palmarians

Guy,stop this delusion!
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Everlastingson: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
DeleTaller:

Obi / Jatijati goes nowhere.
I am a Christian and it is left for you to think otherwise.
So what evil has Tinubu done to you?
Do you want to agree with me that both south south and south east has Muslims from that region right?
So have you ever asked yourself why is it that no Muslims from there has been Governor or Deputies and even speaker of the house? or u want to tell me that the Muslims there are not into politics? And are you ready to claim that to be Evil? If you have better understanding you would know that Tinubu has gone beyond your level of reasoning. He is a politician and he needs to win the election and by calculation no Northern Christian would give him the maximum votes he needs and you are dictating asif you are the one contesting. And let's assume Tinubu has even managed to pick a Christian would you vote him? The Muslims in the South here are minorities and the Christians in the North are also minorities so if he has done what pleases you guys then how can he being a Muslim defeat a Christian candidate in the South? and how do you expect his VP as a Christian defeat someone like Atiku who is a Muslim from the North?
politics has gone beyond what you people think it is and the only option you have is not to vote him, but millions of us will vote him. And by calculation he would win the coming election by the grace of God. Let the time come, you will see Osinbajo campaigning for Tinubu..Campaign will begin in September so let your Obi and JatiJati keeps playing with their toys.

I don't know your age but u sound like 25 or probably you don't know history. You are wrong when you said this pair is worse in the history of Nigeria politics. Abiola was a Muslim and his running was also a Muslim and they both won the election. Go and ask your uncles who are older.. hopefully they will know better.

Your Islamic taqquiya cannot deceive us. Stick to your Muslim faith and vote evil APC. Nigerians have chosen Obi and LP.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Okobola146: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
anonimi:

Why should it count if you don't woirk tirelessly to make it count as godfathers do for their own people's votes?
You want chop awoof abi
You go wait tire.
see as I just dey take bad eye look you
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Jagabanofafrica: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tinubu is the next President
Yoruba lokan
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by DeleTaller: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reinaldo:

I did not see him suggest recruiting 50 million youth into the army, and suggest daily agbado and cassava consumption as solution to Nigeria's problems. That's like making a mockery of the catastrophic plight of the average Nigerian. Peter Obi has a verifiable background and a plan for Nigeria.

You managed to look away from my points. Well, I am closing this chapter with you. You can't sell Obi. No tangible and traceable legacy of him from Anambra. But if you have been in Lagos since 1999 and you had your secondary education in Lagos you must have benefited from Tinubu free WAEC legacy. Even Obi's children benefited from it because they live here in Ikoyi Lagos and Obi claimed that he didn't allow his children to attend private schools...except he lied about it as usual.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by deeva2: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

I'm a christian and i dey vote Tinubu..

Infact, my pastor dey support Tinubu

BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Karemarealty288(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
2024.......wedding cake

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by DeleTaller: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Everlastingson:

Your Islamic taqquiya cannot deceive us. Stick to your Muslim faith and vote evil APC. Nigerians have chosen Obi and LP.

God forbid.. I and the good citizens of this country will not Labour in Vain.

Obinna goes nowhere. If he visits Abuja na to go look for appointments from Tinubu. Pin this message and refer me February 2023.

Thank you sir
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by princejones(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ever8090:

Say no to partisan politics, vote candidate base on credibility not party affiliation
You sabi Road, abeg follow who know road. We will vote personality and not on party line as am obideent to the core and useful of OBA off YPP, AKS
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Theoarhics: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Why Rochas the cockroach not the DG
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by DeleTaller: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Everlastingson:

And who told you Osinbajo supports Emilokan? Any time you want to do taqquiya you claim Christian instead of your Islam. Does Christianity support evil? If you are a Christian there is no way you will support Muslim/ Muslim ticket. Even reasonable Muslims are against the evil APC and their evil Presidential pair. The worst pair ever in Nigerian politics. Only evil people kick against common good. Obi/ Datti is for common good.

Osinbajo is a party man. You could not push him to jump like you pushed Obinna. In politics you don't win all the time. So because things does not go your way doesn't mean you keep jumping. Only Obi has changed 3 parties and I am so certain he will jump again after he loses the election in 2023.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Everlastingson: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
DeleTaller:

God forbid.. I and the good citizens of this country will not Labour in Vain.

Obinna goes nowhere. If he visits Abuja na to go look for appointments from Tinubu. Pin this message and refer me February 2023.

Thank you sir

The few criminals supporting that bat now will even change their minds by December, seeing the Obi train is unstoppable. Go to your neighborhood and ask 10 people who they will vote for and come back here and give a sincere result of your survey.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
DeleTaller:

You managed to look away from my points. Well, I am closing this chapter with you. You can't sell Obi. No tangible and traceable legacy of him from Anambra. But if you have been in Lagos since 1999 and you had your secondary education in Lagos you must have benefited from Tinubu free WAEC legacy. Even Obi's children benefited from it because they live here in Ikoyi Lagos and Obi claimed that he didn't allow his children to attend private schools...except he lied about it as usual.

If you benefited from Tinubu's free WAEC legacy and felt he was doing you a favour, then I'm very sorry for the terrible leadership Nigerians have endured over the years. That's just his job. I mean the barest minimum. And if he did such a great job why is Lagos still a terrible place to live?

I'm not selling anybody. I'm just letting people know that Nigeria can't afford to make another mistake, and Peter Obi is the best option on ground now. People are free to vote whoever they want. But does APC even stand for freedom, or equity, or inclusion, or fairness?
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by etrouble: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ever8090:

If you don't vote APC at the federal level, you will lose the state election.

You Middle Belters have always been indecisive, that is why the core North has been pushing left and right.

You can vote a Rev Fr as governor, but you cannot vote a Muslim married to a Pastor Mrs for over 40 years as President. You will lose and cry blood. The Middle Belt has always been swing states. This time around, you will swing into the pit.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Sleekfingers: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Everlastingson:

Don't think SW Christians reason like you. They know right from left. If they don't vote Obi na your Agbado with Islamic agenda them go vote? So that you and your fellow jihadist go claim more ground abi. If you're not evil there is no way you will support evil. Be careful not to follow APC into the abyss coz that's their destination.

For your information, I am not a bloody Christian or a useless Muslim. What's wrong with Muslim Muslim ticket? You can vote for any candidate of your choice. I will be voting for Tinubu. Based on competence.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by DeleTaller: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reinaldo:

If you benefited from Tinubu's free WAEC legacy and felt he was doing you a favour, then I'm very sorry for the terrible leadership Nigerians have endured over the years. That's just his job. I mean the barest minimum. And if he did such a great job why is Lagos still a terrible place to live?

I'm not selling anybody. I'm just letting people know that Nigeria can't afford to make another mistake, and Peter Obi is the best option on ground now. People are free to vote whoever they want. But does APC even stand for freedom, or equity, inclusion?

I did not even have my secondary education here in Lagos despite being a Lagosian.
secondly, you need to stop contradicting yourself and face your fears. How can you tell me you are not selling anybody and still use your other mouth to tell me Obi is the best option? Sell him and don't be shy to do so if you are convince and believe he is a good candidate to you. As for me I promote Tinubu base on his past records as Lagos governor. Base on his past records as a good accountant who has worked with international companies like ExxonMobil of this world from the U.S. Tinubu graduated 1st class and he attained the level of Auditor General in Mobil before he resigned. I am supporting him base on his intellect and sense of talent discovery of goods hands for a better administrative. I campaign for Tinubu base on his boldness and balls to say it as it is to anyone without pretence. I support Tinubu for his Policies and idea he has to propel good education, health, security and electricity.
I am not gonna shy away from all of this...And if you think your candidate has it better pls sing his praises and stop having a double mouth of no certainty.

Did you say terrible place to live? Lagos remain the best city to live in Nigeria.. Mind you, since Obi left Anambra as a governor he has been living in Lagos here in Ikoyi. At least for that alone Obi should give it to Asiwaju. And you need to ask Obi why he has refused to live in Anambra and chose to live comfortably here in Lagos.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Ezmans: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by IbadeHQ: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reinaldo:

The pain you're feeling ouch. We Yorubas are learned people and believe in inclusiveness and equality. No real Yoruba person will support APCs disfranchisement and incompetence. So check your history well. You're probably not Yoruba. You're an impostor.

I insist that you keep your Bigotry to yourself.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Everlastingson: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
DeleTaller:

Osinbajo is a party man. You could not push him to jump like you pushed Obinna. In politics you don't win all the time. So because things does not go your way doesn't mean you keep jumping. Only Obi has changed 3 parties and I am so certain he will jump again after he loses the election in 2023.

We're comfortable with Obi jumping coz it's not for selfish reason like emilokan who jumped from AD to AC to APC. Obi jumped coz he found out that where he was doesn't seek the interest of the masses. If na you dey inside house wey dey collapse you no go run?
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by DeleTaller: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Everlastingson:

We're comfortable with Obi jumping coz it's not for selfish reason like emilokan who jumped from AD to AC to APC. Obi jumped coz he found out that where he was doesn't seek the interest of the masses. If na you dey inside house wey dey collapse you no go run?

Who is this? I swear you need to stop embarrassing yourself. Even Obi and his other supporters would like to caution you right here. Lol.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Ever8090: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
etrouble:

If you don't vote APC at the federal level, you will lose the state election.

You Middle Belters have always been indecisive, that is why the core North has been pushing left and right.

You can vote a Rev Fr as governor, but you cannot vote a Muslim married to a Pastor Mrs for over 40 years as President. You will lose and cry blood. The Middle Belt has always been swing states. This time around, you will swing into the pit.
I am sure you are from South east whom the North been using to push their political agenda.

I am sure even now, you guys have not realise that, the reason the imposed a Muslim vice to Tinubu is with the believe that, Tinubu might become incapacitated or even gone the way of all living things and power will return to the Northern Muslims hand.

I am sure Amala and Ewedu won't allow you know this
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Everlastingson: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sleekfingers:

For your information, I am not a bloody Christian or a useless Muslim. What's wrong with Muslim Muslim ticket? You can vote for any candidate of your choice. I will be voting for Tinubu. Based on competence.

Tinubu competent? Go and research Peter Obi without prejudice and come back and give your result.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Minjim: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Muslim / Muslim was widely accepted from Abiola because he's someone you can't just reject.

I don't know of any other politician that can pull it off the way Abiola did. Because he identifies with Christians a lot and he's not a Muslim fanatic. People just know that he's religion is Islam.

Tinubu is taking a huge risk thinking he's attained the status of Abiola
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Tareq1105: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Speak for yourself. The problem with people like you is that you prefer to be deceived.

Is it Atiku that picked a mumu christian that is your choice?

Or, Obi a Catholic man who doesn't believe in Pentecostal churches but he's going from one church to another to deceive unsuspecting christians that is your choice?

What did Osinbajo do when his church member, that woman evangelist was killed in Kubwa Abuja? Nothing!

Tinubu is a liberal Muslim with no evil intentions.

Tinubu I know, he's a Yoruba Muslim without evil intentions and I know he would not discriminate as he did in Lagos.

The issue here is about the presidential candidates. The VPs have no role. The president has the final say just like Osinbajo couldn't even visit the family of the murdered female evangelist of his RCCG church bcoz of the disposition of Buhari. So, who VP help?

We all saw the tweet of Atiku when Deborah Samuel was killed in Sokoto and how he quickly deleted it when northerners called for his head. So, what do you think Okowa can do in that circumstances? It's all deceits and pretence.

Nigerians would have to choose between a Yoruba liberal Muslim who never imposed his religion on his family members and a Fulani Muslim.

During the primary, why didn't Babachir Lawan and Yakubu Dogara support Osinbajo? Why did they support Tinubu? They thought either of them would be his VP. If they're really fighting for christians they should have backed Osinbajo but they didn't. They wanted VP. Do they have Electoral value? No. Lawan that cannot guarantee his local government.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Dadadididacontr: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Na lie. Im a Christian and will vote for a Muslim.

In Yoruba land, we don't rate religion more than who we are.

We are who we are before Religion came.

I'm a YORUBA before been a CHRISTIAN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Peter Obi Is Using June 12 For Cruise' - Sowore / Senate Rejects Melaye's Motion To Request Details Of Officers Deployed To Ekiti / 'Family Chats': Osinbajo Storms Zone 7 And Area 1 In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.