Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council (27893 Views)

2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu / APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate / APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by OmoManU: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ever8090:
Ok ...in Benue state, Rev father Hyceint Alia is our choice.

I am voting APC candidate I the state but labour party at the federal.

Say no to partisan politics, vote candidate base on credibility not party affiliation
Even tho I no dey support peter obi but this is the kind of mindset Nigerians needs to start having. Anyways my own choice still remains the jagaban of Africa

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Tareq1105: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ever8090:
I am sure you are from South east whom the North been using to push their political agenda.

I am sure even now, you guys have not realise that, the reason the imposed a Muslim vice to Tinubu is with the believe that, Tinubu might become incapacitated or even gone the way of all living things and power will return to the Northern Muslims hand.

I am sure Amala and Ewedu won't allow you know this

God is the author of our lives and not any man.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Everlastingson: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
DeleTaller:

Who is this? I swear you need to stop embarrassing yourself. Even Obi and his other supporters would like to caution you right here. Lol.

Obi supporters caution me? Why do you think all his supporters followed him when he left PDP?
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Tareq1105: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi we know. I can see Peter Obi getting millions of votes from the South West

South West and other regions would not vote a man who doesn't believe in Nigeria and Nigerians. The agenda is Biafra Republic and we know this.

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by newnigerdelta00: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
If you like appoint Pope Francis as campaign DG, no Christian will vote for APC. In fact, Lalung would be stoned in any Christian gathering.

I'm a Christian I will vote for him ,

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Omoslim26:

Voting for nonsense that will affect everybody should always be preached against.
The rest of Us who did not vote for this calamity called Apc are also suffering from their terrible regime.
I don't know your age but I have never seen a good governance in Nigeria based on the fact that policies that will benefit the masses are never well implemented.
Any of you calling APC evil seems to be so naïve because half of the people in administration of APC are from your saint party PDP and some of them have started decamping once again.
Politicians in Nigeria are gamers shifting goalpost to where the ball goes
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Everlastingson: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dadadididacontr:

Na lie. Im a Christian and will vote for a Muslim.

In Yoruba land, we don't rate religion more than who we are.

We are who we are before Religion came.

I'm a YORUBA before been a CHRISTIAN.

Stop your Islamic taqquiya! You don't rate religion but MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians. Hypocrite you are.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Omoslim26: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Batam:

I don't know your age but I have never seen a good governance in Nigeria based on the fact that policies that will benefit the masses are never well implemented.
Any of you calling APC evil seems to be so naïve because half of the people in administration of APC are from your saint party PDP and some of them have started decamping once again.
Politicians in Nigeria are gamers shifting goalpost to where the ball goes

I don't know your age,but I must let you know that we have never had it this bad until under Apc.
Truth is Apc actually came in with zero cluelessness,all they had as an agenda and driving force was to take over from pdthief.
I knew the Country was heading towards a decline bcus we kept consuming without boosting production, but I never envisioned anything like what we have now under Apc.
Forget about pdthief,Apc is the biggest error and disaster to hit this Country.
Most of you who went about marketing bubu never had a clue that His regime as a Military leader was also a disaster,bubu no get oil for head as long as governance dey concerned.
I am not voting for pdthief and Apcheat bcus both candidates are old and worn out.
Let the younger generation take over.
I stand with Obidiati.

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Allisgud: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ever8090:

Say no to partisan politics, vote candidate base on credibility not party affiliation
because they call him revren abi
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Allisgud: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
How are they even thinking that with all this their palmutation adding this to that will win the heart of christians,we don want apc in Nigeria again,if u like remove shetima and use pope Francis we are not voting for u
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Omoslim26:

I don't know your age,but I must let you know that we have never had it this bad until under Apc.
Truth is Apc actually came in with zero cluelessness,all they had as an agenda and driving force was to take over from pdthief.
I knew the Country was heading towards a decline bcus we kept consuming without boosting production, but I never envisioned anything like what we have now under Apc.
Forget about pdthief,Apc is the biggest error and disaster to hit this Country.
I am not voting for pdthief and Apcheat bcus both candidates are old and worn out.
Let the younger generation take over.
I stand with Obidiati.
You are not economically sound, do you know almighty USA is recession now, inflation is high and it's all over the world.
Your Obi's hand will be so tied if he is elected the president if current trend in global economy continues
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tareq1105:

South West and other regions would not vote a man who doesn't believe in Nigeria and Nigerians. The agenda is Biafra Republic and we know this.

You're speaking for yourself because people I know are voting for Peter Obi. At least he believes in humanity. Unlike APC that has done nothing for the citizens.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
IbadeHQ:

I insist that you keep your Bigotry to yourself.

Lol...says the bigot. Very funny...APC self-destructed and it's nobody's fault but theirs.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Omoslim26: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Batam:

You are not economically sound, do you know almighty USA is recession now, inflation is high and it's all over the world.
Your Obi's hand will be so tied if he is elected the president if current trend in global economy continues

Oga forget about recession,bubu is a big failure as far as governance is concerned,Apc as a whole is the biggest disaster to hit this Country,stop trying to defend the indefensible.
Apc must be crushed so Nija can breathe.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
DeleTaller:

I did not even have my secondary education here in Lagos despite being a Lagosian.
secondly, you need to stop contradicting yourself and face your fears. How can you tell me you are not selling anybody and still use your other mouth to tell me Obi is the best option? Sell him and don't be shy to do so if you are convince and believe he is a good candidate to you. As for me I promote Tinubu base on his past records as Lagos governor. Base on his past records as a good accountant who has worked with international companies like ExxonMobil of this world from the U.S. Tinubu graduated 1st class and he attained the level of Auditor General in Mobil before he resigned. I am supporting him base on his intellect and sense of talent discovery of goods hands for a better administrative. I campaign for Tinubu base on his boldness and balls to say it as it is to anyone without pretence. I support Tinubu for his Policies and idea he has to propel good education, health, security and electricity.
I am not gonna shy away from all of this...And if you think your candidate has it better pls sing his praises and stop having a double mouth of no certainty.

Did you say terrible place to live? Lagos remain the best city to live in Nigeria.. Mind you, since Obi left Anambra as a governor he has been living in Lagos here in Ikoyi. At least for that alone Obi should give it to Asiwaju. And you need to ask Obi why he has refused to live in Anambra and chose to live comfortably here in Lagos.

Tinubu travels to London and Paris all the time. Compare Lagos to those cities and come back to tell us about Tinubu's records. Tinubu also sold APC to Nigeria. How is life for the average Nigerian now under APC? So Tinubu will now continue with the same APC that doesn't have direction? Issokay. cheesy
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by seunjungle1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
We've Batified long time ago....here we move shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by DeleTaller: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reinaldo:

Tinubu travels to London and Paris all the time. Compare Lagos to those cities and come back to tell us about Tinubu's records. Tinubu also sold APC to Nigeria. How is life for the average Nigerian now under APC? So Tinubu will now continue with the same APC that doesn't have direction? Issokay. cheesy

So how much did Nigeria buy APC from Tinubu.. funny dude. Did Tinubu force you to vote APC? did he put gun in your forehead to vote Buhari? It is a choice of anyone who voted any candidate. So stop talking like a nursery pupil..

Let's start the comparison with the Anambra. At least those are 2 states from Nigeria. Give the pass mark yourself. I won't judge it but please kindly do the judgement. Anambra VS Lagos.

Smiles � � � � Lolzzz
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Omoslim26:

Oga forget about recession,bubu is a big failure as far as governance is concerned,Apc as a whole is the biggest disaster to hit this Country,stop trying to defend the indefensible.
Apc must be crushed so Nija can breathe.
I can never defend any Nigeria political leader but if you and I are proactive in our endeavour and sincere things will turn around for good.
If you are waiting for any government in Nigeria to spoon feed you, you will wait forever, even the one you are supporting now will disappoint you. The best bet is to find a way of developing yourself and stop carrying political matter for head
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
DeleTaller:

So how much did Nigeria buy APC from Tinubu.. funny dude. Did Tinubu force you to vote APC? did he put gun in your forehead to vote Buhari? It is a choice of anyone who voted any candidate. So stop talking like a nursery pupil..

Let's start the comparison with the Anambra. At least those are 2 states from Nigeria. Give the pass mark yourself. I won't judge it but please kindly do the judgement. Anambra VS Lagos.

Smiles � � � � Lolzzz

You're trying to absolve him of any blame. Nigerians desperately needed change but look what he brought. Is that not betrayal.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Dapson73(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
The gathering of the winning team, God bless our incoming GCFR, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Omoslim26: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Batam:

I can never defend any Nigeria political leader but if you and I are proactive in our endeavour and sincere things will turn around for good.
If you are waiting for any government in Nigeria to spoon feed you, you will wait forever, even the one you are supporting now will disappoint you. The best bet is to find a way of developing yourself and stop carrying political matter for head

Well I get your point though.
Nija needs an urgent switch from consumption to production and I believe that Obidiati will get it right.
Btw it will be my first time to vote at the Presidential levels bcus I always had this same opinion you have and all that mattered to me was just doing my business.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Mccullum: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
The work towards the mandate about to commence,

May God guide ABAT aright on his mission to presidency,

Tinubu is a goal in 2023, vote visionary leader,

May God bless Nigerians and Nigeria.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by bjtinz: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ever8090:

Why Alia no choose better party naa. I just dislike that APC
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Indispensable85(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Oshomole the failure for campaign head, the idiot that can't even win his state or region.

Elrufai as campaign director how would he even go to Middle belt, SS/SE/NE and ask for Christian votes

Dalong that is bidding his time in Plateau lol, the werey

Sometimes you have to teach your brain to be principled. I remember when you were shouting Amaechi everywhere during the Apc primary,I told you Amaechi that can't win his state or region is was a no go area but you said it doesn't matter because obasanjo didn't win his state in 1999. Now suddenly, oshiomhole is not good for DG because he can't win his region? Aren't tired of being foolish in life? Amaechi as DG couldn't get 25percent in Rivers in 2015,2019 but oshiomhole got about 42percent for the Apc in 2015,2019 in the same south south region with Amaechi. Try get small sense and stop disgracing yourself all over the place.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Omoslim26:

Well I get your point though.
Nija needs an urgent switch from consumption to production and I believe that Obidiati will get it right.
Btw it will be my first time to vote at the Presidential levels bcus I always had this same opinion you have and all that mattered to me was just doing my business.
In as much as I will not discourage you and others for exercising your voting rights, it is easy for politicians like Obi to promise what he cannot do in 10 years that he will do it in a year. Infrastructure wise, Nigeria is far behind developed countries of the world.
The major concern of government is to provide adequate infrastructure that reduce the cost of production in a capitalist economy that we are
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Indispensable85(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lalong will be a smart choice for obvious reasons.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by saintrow1: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
chuose:
With the way Tinubu is not yet president & thugs are harrasing igbos in Lagos,what will happen when he becomes president?
https://twitter.com/C_Oranye/status/1553011606199623680

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/29/thugs-invade-catholic-church-cart-away-pvc-reg-machines-in-lagos/

Fake news
Lagos state police already address the issue whenever you ibos are not allowed to do your evil activities, you will start spreading fake news about tinubu. Why can you go to your east to register. Awon werey
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by 2tpick: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Despite the fact that BAT is a formidable force when it comes to Nigerian politics, I don't think he would have amassed the kind of support PO has if he were to switch positions with PO. PO would have been writing his inaugural speech if he is the flagbearer for either APC or PDP.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by IzzyAgu: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nah ATM card we go use vote this Urchins. Evil people start distributing the 10kobo, can't wait.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by ABIBLESS: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tinubu victory is sure.
Those that are wailing will continue to do so.
They shld tell us what Obi did in Anambra that will can see functioning till date.
Current governor just got approval to borrow N100b from central bank.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Tareq1105: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reinaldo:

If you benefited from Tinubu's free WAEC legacy and felt he was doing you a favour, then I'm very sorry for the terrible leadership Nigerians have endured over the years. That's just his job. I mean the barest minimum. And if he did such a great job why is Lagos still a terrible place to live?

I'm not selling anybody. I'm just letting people know that Nigeria can't afford to make another mistake, and Peter Obi is the best option on ground now. People are free to vote whoever they want. But does APC even stand for freedom, or equity, or inclusion, or fairness?

Buhari ovation was louder than this in 2015.
Re: APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council by Ever8090: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Allisgud:
because they call him revren abi
wetin them come Obi?.. bishop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu / No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / Peter Obi Still Remains Top Pick For Nigerian President - Bloomberg Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.