Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? (44702 Views)

Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Best Gov Award? / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? / It Is Your Dead People That Will Be On The Streets-FFK Blasts Belinda Gates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by ezegenigbonine: 2:25am On Aug 02, 2022
Lols
When you compare Sir Peter obi and Tinubu using Wikipedia, my brother, the difference is clear. So guys don't allow tribal URCHINS to deceive you again. Vote your conscience ooo

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by lexy2014: 2:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Freethinker87:
Channels TV lied
DailyPost Lied
All Africa lied
Sun Newspaper lied

...but anonymous source on Twitter must be telling the truth. Fact Check isonu

The fact check isn't anonymous. It was done by dailytrust. It seems you didn't read the article and the screenshots you are posting. You have so much information but you can't make sense of it cos you want it go in a certain direction. Let me share with you an excerpt from the article so as to help you get some perspective.

"Checks by Daily Trust revealed that Obi was not named the best Governor in Nigeria by Bill and Melinda Gates in 2013.
However, he won the award for best performing governor on the eradication of polio in the South East and got $1m grant."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rusher14: 2:26am On Aug 02, 2022
989900:
Here is the truth, it's shady and childish to be holding a random Twitter account accountable as your go to source for what a presidential aspirant did/didn't.

That's the kind of lie we debunk yet when we do, you'll turn around and claim it's not from Obi's stable.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by lexy2014: 2:28am On Aug 02, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy pandora thief obi is a liar cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can you show us where in the article obi was indicted for not telling the truth?
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rusher14: 2:28am On Aug 02, 2022
Freethinker87:
Channels TV lied
DailyPost Lied
All Africa lied
Sun Newspaper lied

...but anonymous source on Twitter must be telling the truth. Fact Check isonu

Your Thisday article still says in SOUTH EAST.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rusher14: 2:29am On Aug 02, 2022
ezegenigbonine:
Lols
When you compare Sir Peter obi and Tinubu using Wikipedia, my brother, the difference is clear. So guys don't allow tribal URCHINS to deceive you again. Vote your conscience ooo

Wikipedia can be edited by anybody.

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Freethinker87: 2:29am On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:

Another set of lies:

The Nigeria Governors Forum, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the Dangote Foundation, had instituted an award meant to encourage state governors to give more support to the eradication of polio in
their states.

The best performing states by zones in 2012 are Ondo State for the South West, Cross River State for South South, Kogi State for North Central, Anambra State for South East, Borno State for North East and
Zamfara State for North West. While the most improved state nationally is Niger State

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/149419-polio-worsened-nigeria-politicians-focused-2011.html

if you were not illiterate you won't be showing me a 2011 report when we are discussing a 2013 topic.

Did you even read the report you posted?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Lol.. you guys have called his schools to find out if he did attend them. This one na small thing for una

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by ezegenigbonine: 2:30am On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:

Wikipedia can be edited by anybody.

Then let tinubu edit his own let's see his awards. Or is he a footballer without trophy?

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by lexy2014: 2:31am On Aug 02, 2022
989900:
Here is the truth, it's shady and childish to be holding a random Twitter account accountable as your go to source for what a presidential aspirant did/didn't.

Why shouldn't a random twitter account be held accountable? If the random twitter account holder spread falsehood against peter obi, wouldn't you ask that the person be held accountable? because the person is spreading falsehood in favour of obi, he or she shouldn't be held accountable? You can see that the twitter handle said "go and verify" and that is what dailytrust did.

The screenshot you provided corroborates the fact check by daily trust

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rusher14: 2:36am On Aug 02, 2022
Freethinker87:

if you were not illiterate you won't be showing me a 2011 report when we are discussing a 2013 topic.

Did you even read the report you posted?

Are you bereft of working braincells?

The paper i posted was from November 2013.

Change your name to staticthinker.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by NwaforIgbo: 2:36am On Aug 02, 2022
So Na so Daily trust don mumu reach. They are quoting a tweet from an unknown twitter user as a statement of fact of Obi's achievements.

They said they could not verify the 10 hospitals so why did they include it on the fact check? Are they that lazy that they can't make calls to now if the hospitals are true?

And the fooools calling Obi Lier here did Obi make the statement?

What greater lie that has ever been told than the lie that BATists tel us everyday that Tinubu planned Lagos and gave it blue print. grin grin grin

Very pathetic. Til today, only Lekki/VI can be said to be livable in Lagos by standard
to some extent. VI was planned by FG and COlonial masters,

They built VI before the druggie was ever born. Today the druggie calls Lagos his making. Let's assume he indeed made Lagos, how many schools did he build then? How about hospitals? If not for the mediocre mindsets of governors that have managed Lagos it should be competing with J'burg or Pretoria.

THough Lagos is better than some cities in Nigeria, if you place it side by side beside other African cities, you wil realize how bleeped we are.

TIll today Lagos public schools are in shambles

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Freethinker87: 2:36am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

The fact check isn't anonymous. It was done by dailytrust. It seems you didn't read the article and the screenshots you are posting. You have so much information but you can't make sense of it cos you want it go in a certain direction. Let me share with you an excerpt from the article so as to help you get some perspective.

"Checks by Daily Trust revealed that Obi was not named the best Governor in Nigeria by Bill and Melinda Gates in 2013.
However, he won the award for best performing governor on the eradication of polio in the South East and got $1m grant."

It's anonymous, Tinubu campaign team's attempt to give credence to an anonymous CDD, a one-man run organization without an office or address is laughable.

Yes, I checked, I'm that petty.

By the way, the writer of this FactCheck just got employed at Dailytrust 3 months ago. Has Tinubu activated his attack dogs? Placed them strategically at media houses for his propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:38am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
I am supporting Jagaban because he developed Lagos, he will develop Nigeria. Simple. No big turenchi.

Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu.

Una go dey say Lagos, which Lagos, the one I grow up?? Abi the Lagos for Portugal Wey I visit last month, I don’t know again oh. Lagos na federal capital na, commercial city of Nigeria, investors and co must come, Lagos was not Ibadan when Tinubu met Lagos, Lagos was the most developed city in Nigeria even as e no fine when Tinubu became Governor, it was a capital to Nigeria and the British empire for slave trade. So building that worn out road, collecting toll gate and selling all the lands make him build Lagos? Make Una do visa come abroad Una no go hear. Even abuja Wey Lagos develop pass before don fine pass Lagos

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Freethinker87: 2:39am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Stop editing your comment so that I can answer you properly.

Peter Obi won the best Governor for polio eradication in Nigeria, not South East. He was awarded $1M.

Show me who won that of SW, NC, SS, NE and NW. I'll wait.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:40am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
I am supporting Jagaban because he developed Lagos, he will develop Nigeria. Simple. No big turenchi.

Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu.

Una go dey say Lagos, which Lagos, the one I grow up?? Abi the Lagos for Portugal Wey I visit last month, I don’t know again oh. Lagos na federal capital na, commercial city of Nigeria, investors and co must come, Lagos was not Ibadan when Tinubu met Lagos, Lagos was the most developed city in Nigeria even as e no fine when Tinubu became Governor, it was a capital to Nigeria and the British empire for slave trade. So building that worn out road, collecting toll gate and selling all the lands make him build Lagos? Make Una do visa come abroad Una no go hear. Even abuja Wey Lagos develop pass before don fine pass Lagos

Abeg do visa transfer abeg, even if na Windhoek, Namibia, to see how city suppose be. No vess oh, I just Dey logical say 5th largest economy no suppose be like that, even Soweto roads fine pass banana island road

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rusher14: 2:41am On Aug 02, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

You guys should pause the lies and half-truths.

Lagos under the military was tight.

Real estate was non-existent.

No malls, medical doctors were underpaid.

State civil servants were almost destitute.

And all the hangouts that people are promoting now were unheard of.

Tinubu opened the likes of Lekki-Ajah which brought to prominence the likes of the Onirus.

7 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Freethinker87: 2:41am On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:

Your Thisday article still says in SOUTH EAST.

I did not post a Thisday article.

I'm still waiting for who won the award in SW, SS, NE, NW and NC

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rusher14: 2:43am On Aug 02, 2022
Freethinker87:

Stop editing your comment so that I can answer you properly.

Peter Obi won the best Governor for polio eradication in Nigeria, not South East. He was awarded $1M.

Show me who won that of SW, NC, SS, NE and NW. I'll wait.

This is what YOU posted.

Read it.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by ppogba: 2:43am On Aug 02, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Suddenly, it is all quiet on the eastern front. No street heckles or flag waving or mooning over a yellow sun, no hooting or baying in public. The rabble no longer raves. Few wonder what happened to the Nnamdi Kanu crowd. Some may wonder if they are withering?

The answer is before our eyes. The Biafran babblers are alive and well. They just swapped icons, rechristened the shrines and rewrote the rites. They left the prophet for a secular priest. They have had a switch of battle gear.

Maybe it is not quiet. We can hear and feel the cacophony. The chants and caterwauling are everywhere, especially on the phones. The twitter bees, the Instagram grimes, the Facebook freaks. They are alive and well, but they have not been at war at the side of their icon, who is griping in detention.

It’s farewell Kanu. Welcome Obi, at least until the new priest peters out. They are at his worship. They embrace it because it does not, for the first time in years, feel like they are outside the mainstream. They are not falling foul of the law, not howling from the fringes. They have Peter Obi as their man. He is mainstream. He belongs, not to the MASSOB, or Kanu’s assembly called IPOB. They can say they have a legitimate tribe and rhetoric. They may pretend to love Nigeria. They may claim to embrace INEC, cling to a political party no one in the police or DSS will harangue.

But that is where it stops. They have transferred the temperament of their former master into the new. And they have not spared any incoherence, any lack of finesse, and threats and tantrums, any show of rabid, primitive cants, or any ululations. They have abused, cursed, thrown imprecations. They have hugged lies about their candidate. They have pelted lies about others. They have distorted material.

Obi has turned out to be an excuse for even closet Biafrans to betray open emotions about Biafra without being accused of it. This includes intellectuals who did not show mercy to him while he reigned in Anambra as a pharisaic chief executive. It is like wearing a colour beneath another colour. Obi has become a shelter for both miscreants and activists of the crowd.

Obi knows this. He is happy to be their catharsis, to be their excuse for unfurling their bile at the system, for acting like revolutionaries. He is playing to it by acting as though he is the saint of Nigerian politics. Perhaps the purists of the Biafran cause are unhappy, and they unleashed a past video clip of Kanu on the social media. In it, Kanu lashes out at Obi as governor and stated what this essayist wrote about him over building a NEXT supermarket while still the governor of Anambra State. The video clip referred to him as a sort of sexual being on the fringe. You can imagine an Aso Rock sweltering with romps of the evil flesh. His so-called Obidients know this. But it counts for little.

They also know that this is the same Obi, whose emissaries were intercepted, while a governor at Apapa, by then police chief Marvel Akpoyibo with over 200 million cash. The matter became a cause celebre with impeachment dangling until the timid state house of assembly was on the take. This is the man they call stingy because he dared to spend on himself and his family, his wife being accused of spending N1.5 billion on tours. The man that admitted he placed Anambra money in his family account, and was not ashamed to confess when confronted. He did not follow due process. This is the man who is speaking from both sides of his mouth for maintaining an offshore account while a governor. This is Obi, who claimed he saved money, while pensioners were looking desperately at their graves.

I can excuse those who think that being stingy is good for the economy because they are looking at how they run their family and personal finances. But no economy works in history by saving money. It stifles the economy. He has not been able to tell us how he will do it, and whether he has done it. We have no landmark in Anambra State to attribute to him, no enduring legacy.

But this essayist can understand why Obi knows that the crowd that adores him will not question him. He is therefore using religion as a bait. He is now on a weekly pilgrimage to churches. Jonathan did the same. The pastors, ever opportunistic, see him as a darling. He is visiting a sectional hue of pews. This is the man who divided the church in Anambra State in his time between Catholics and the others. He is trying to push himself as the Christian candidate of the south while his messengers foul the air with sanctimonious growl about Muslim-Muslim ticket. I am sure Kanu will chuckle in his cocoon, especially when he contemplates what he alleges as his sinful romps in hotels.

There is a divide here. He is pushing himself as a southern candidate. His core followers are advancing him as the Igbo candidate. But how do we reconcile the Biafran with an Obi, who even MASSOB, has denied has anything to do with them? Obi is taking a Machiavellian attitude to the matter. If Biafran impulse will propel him, he will take it. The Biafrans on board believe Obi is their best revenge on the Nigerian state. They can take over the zoo by acting as members of the zoo.

But this psychology is nothing new. The private man and public man may not always cohere. In their huts, they are Biafrans. On the frontlines of battle, they are Obi. It is like Mr. Mani in A.B. Yehoshua’s novel who calls himself a Jew but does not believe in Jehovah. He embraces the culture but renounces its mystery. One of 20th century’s top philosophers, Hannah Arendt, obsesses over this schizophrenia in his opus, The Origins of Totalitarianism. The Obi followers accept Biafra but reject Nigeria. They abandon the mystic of the cause, Nnamdi Kanu, and have followed Obi, its inauthentic saint. It is the pragmatism of the cause. Kanu is the unarmed prophet, sulking behind bars. Obi is out in the open, a bird in hand. Machiavelli warned against the unarmed prophet, who fights without power. Elijah was armed against his foes. So was Jesus until he was crucified. They see Obi as armed with electoral quest. It is their own version of the Trojan War. Obi is the Greek Gift that they will ride in the battle for conquest.

They have now evangelised others from outside the southeast to give a regional legitimacy to their cause. They call themselves Obidients but they obey only one call: the sound of the east. Those in south-south have been seduced as by the cooing of Obi’s voice as by evangelism of the Biafrans. Mind you, they have not abandoned Kanu. But their icon has no power for now. Obi is like Zik, Kanu like Ojukwu. One is a flair, the other a flare.

While Obi hops from church to church and beclouds the hypocrisy among political pastors, the nation watches as his sectional army taunts and harangues others. But Obi will do nothing to restrain his rabble because he knows they are doing a good job in keeping the faithful within their own bubble where they reinforce their own self-delusions. That will last until their last call at the polls. This is not the time to properly interrogate in details the false intimations of Obi’s agenda and hypocrisies. But it is safe to say one thing. Before he peters out and hurtles towards an electoral Obi, the country knows the content of the crowd and its origin. They are a caterwauling group trying to seduce, without much success, those outside its ethno-religious tent

Copied from The Nation Newspaper.
An article by Sam Omatseye.
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rusher14: 2:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Freethinker87:

I did not post a Thisday article.

I'm still waiting for who won the award in SW, SS, NE, NW and NC

You really don't do due diligence.

Your posting is a Thisday article.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by charleskl(m): 2:44am On Aug 02, 2022
No matter what you guys say about PO, I will stil vote 4 him coz he's far better than tinubu and atiku...not voting him in coz he's our messiah but cos base on past records and recent interviews, he has something to offer compare to the odas

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by ezegenigbonine: 2:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Don't allow urchin to deceive you guys. Sir Obi is exactly what this country need right now.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by richie240: 2:47am On Aug 02, 2022
Throwback:

You mean your own type of revolution will never accept truth if it doesn't align with your prejudices?

We must never allow IPOB take control of Nigeria.

Everyone must sing the same song, and reason the same way. Else, they suffer what the SouthEast is still suffering without human rights due to the terror of a minority mob.

Naija no be SouthEast.
Ppl complain of pmb's govt but I laff. Nigeria is still salvageable....Nigeria is still alive.

If an Ipob manages to get there, (God forbid) then its over...as in (capital) OVER!!!

We can all see d foretaste during gej's govt.
Even from pre-independence even till now, d average s/e Joe has not shown the capacity to coexist peacefully with humans - not just other ethnic groups in Nigeria alone

When u hear: "South Africans attack Nigerians", know say na dem!
If u hear "Togo attack Nigerian traders", dont look any further, na dem!
If u hear "Ghana wage war against Nigerian traders", na dem.

I feel sorry for the VERY few sane ones amongst them, but as d saying goes, "the exception doesn't justify the rule".

God will see us through!
cool

8 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Freethinker87: 2:47am On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

Some of us actually read. We don't have peas for brains.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Salewa97: 2:47am On Aug 02, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Abeg do visa transfer abeg, even if na Windhoek, Namibia, to see how city suppose be. No vess oh, I just Dey logical say 5th largest economy no suppose be like that, even Soweto roads fine pass banana island road

All this epistle for nothing. You are just wasting your time.

At least I’m glad you did not compare it to Anambra that Obituary turned to paradise.

Even if Lagos is as underdeveloped as Syria, we like it like that, leave it for us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 02, 2022
You keep lying, getting busted and disgracing Tinubu the drug thief. We will always allow you go naked before we bust you. Now who is lying?
https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/2182-BILL-GATES-HAILS-PETER-OBI-Anambra-Govnor-bags-Bill-Melinda-Gates-Foundation-Award-46

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rusher14: 2:49am On Aug 02, 2022
Freethinker87:

Some of us actually read. We don't have peas for brains.

Your point is...?
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by coolvitus(m): 2:52am On Aug 02, 2022
Nigeria is not created for Nigerians how else can we say it bikini? Wake up
The only solution is division talk from now till 20300 zoo cannot work when una run finish una go come back to this reality. Com

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Freethinker87: 2:53am On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:

You really don't do due diligence.

Your posting is a Thisday article.

Oga answer the question stop deviating. You claimed Peter ObI won the award for SE. Who won the awards for other geopolitical zones?

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:53am On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:

You guys should pause the lies and half-truths.

Lagos under the military was tight.

Real estate was non-existent.

No malls, medical doctors were underpaid.

State civil servants were almost destitute.

And all the hangouts that people are promoting now were unheard of.

Tinubu opened the likes of Lekki-Ajah which brought to prominence the likes of the Onirus.

Lagos was the envy of africa in the 80s, 90s, because of been the capital, development only came to it as obj allowed only Lagos port open closing our warri, sapele, onne, etc ports, Lagos landlord, started selling lands, malls Na normal development, every city has malls, he can’t say there will be no mall, and more so it was only palms mall then, lekki was maroko sandfil, na them sell am turn am to lekki, Na normal land selling, nothing spectacular of Lagos guy, beach Wey club dey inside. Abi Na the horrible pots holes all over Lagos Even the lekki? Go abuja go see roads. Just do visa come abroad.

Lagos with its economy every street, every close, every avenue, every road should be tarred, smooth, traffic lights every 3 junction , 4 junction.

Lagos gdp na like 10 countries gdp ooh. Let’s be logical, baba just personalize Lagos, noting fine for Lagos, it’s not conducive guy, eveeywheee Dey smell, Ajah, okoko, Sangotedo, iju, ishaga, lekki, fagba, them dey smell with open gutters in 2022

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rusher14: 2:56am On Aug 02, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Lagos was the envy of africa in the 80s, 90s, because of been the capital, development only came to it as obj allowed only Lagos port open closing our warri, sapele, onne, etc ports, Lagos landlord, started selling lands, malls Na normal development, every city has malls, he can’t say there will be no mall, and more so it was only palms mall then, lekki was maroko sandfil, na them sell am turn am to lekki, Na normal land selling, nothing spectacular of Lagos guy, beach Wey club dey inside. Abi Na the horrible pots holes all over Lagos Even the lekki? Go abuja go see roads. Just do visa come abroad.

Lagos with its economy every street, every close, every avenue, every road should be tarred, smooth, traffic lights every 3 junction , 4 junction.

Lagos gdp na like 10 countries gdp ooh. Let’s be logical, baba just personalize Lagos, noting fine for Lagos, it’s not conducive guy, eveeywheee Dey smell, Ajah, okoko, Sangotedo, iju, ishaga, lekki, fagba, them dey smell with open gutters in 2022

It's smelling but you no gree go Anambra go stay.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) / CIAPS Names Ambode ‘Governor Of The Year' / Northern Group Gives Saraki 3days Ultimatum To Resign As President Of The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.