Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? (44711 Views)

Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Best Gov Award? / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? / It Is Your Dead People That Will Be On The Streets-FFK Blasts Belinda Gates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rollywise(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2022
What I get from this article is: he did receive an award for best governor in a category. He was given one million dollar grant. He could have used it for himself like many other state governors will do of course you know what one million dollars can do yet he chose to use it for the state. I have said it before, take money away from politics and I bet you, no one will vie for any position yet obi has proven over time he's not after pubic funds. He remains till date the only past governor not collecting pension. But trust Nigerian system. Instead of commending him, they will seek anything to bring him down because he's a saint compared to their corrupt ways.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Angy55(f): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2022
All this plenty fact check on-top Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by tibatobi: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Akurakambe:

What's correlation of this your nonsense write up and what's being discussed here?
he pain am
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by maybet081: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2022
jrusky:

And that is why he has to lie and you all must lies.

Hahaha North elites? Bro I stays in the North can you name one Northern elite you can early trust that will go to the poll in sincerity and vote for obi? All those failure and frustrated talking are Northern midgets who are playing you and obi a serious mind game like dance on I'm looking at your back and on the da of reality then your eyes go clear.

Bro you get big problem if you understand the North you won't even take any of those inconsequential rats calling themselves elite my a s s serious, Mr man you knows nothing.

About christain votes if you are not unstable where were those christains in Ekiti and Osun? Why can't those christains show their anger as you claimed in those 2 states? Pls when obi movement went to East for rally 3 or 4 weeks ago and only 50 or 70 people came out pls where are those christain in SE? Why can't they troop out in millions for obishit movement to proof a point? Oh sorry you are believing that Dunamis pastor baa? Have you asked yourself how did he raised the money to build the biggest auditorium in Africa, was he oil magnate before or an oil company chairman or CEO? Pls go and rest u no sabi politics. Mind you I'm a Christain and will defend my faith but never with obi any other person fine but with obi mbannu because I know what will ends it las las.

Obi will be embarrass beyond your believe by 2023 so no need of argument just watch the game with keen interest.
Really?
Mine is beyond mediocrity.
You will do well in romance section.
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by toyinhope: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2022
If na only lie una dey see, it is ok.
Drug lord, endsars killer etc, do a fact check abeg
Bribing of delegates with dollars, terrorism sponsorship etc, do a fact check on the other person too.
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by franudi: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by shinealight(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2022
longetivity:
He still won the award nah, just that in a different category (best performing governor in d eradication of polio in d East), with a million dollar grant cool

Defender of the oppressed! Is that the same thing as getting Award for Best Governor in Nigeria? That’s quite a stretch, isn’t it?
Is Bill Gates qualified to declare best overall Governor in a foreign country that he only visits every once in a while?

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by buhariguy(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2022
nextstep:

Aren't you tired of ethnic politics? It has failed Nigerians since the 1950s. Let us all in this generation at least try to do something different from the previous generations who were born before Nigeria was an independent country.

There are some good politcians in this country irrespective of origin. Please give them a chance. I'm tired of suffering because we don't want to support competence.

If Osinbajo, or Akinwumi, or SLS were running, they would have my support. Will everybody agree with my short list? No, but I think we can see that they offer more promise for us.

Is Obi the best choice without flaws? Far from it. Is he better than most? I think so. Are there even better choices than him? Absolutely.

why going for obituary if not because of your biafra, support other candidates if you're not tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2022
buhariguy:
sane Nigerians care.
Is a sin to lie.
Pandora tu lie
Exactly
A very bad sin to lie!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Udemzy05: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2022
Like I've always said, nobody should believe this nonsense.

Someone from their propaganda group will post one nonsense on social media then after a week or so one 1diot from will come out to do fact check.

That's their propaganda, that's their new tricks.
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by GeneralPula: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Compare Lagos to Johannesburg, Cairo, etc, big cities not anambra, anambra no get the gdp of Lagos, it was never a capital of Nigeria, not fair comparing, anambra na them oyo or Osun set, when it comes to creation, but better than them. Except you haven’t been to Anambra.

Lagos, compare Lagos to abuja, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Cairo, London, dubai,

If Lagos was managed by his royal majesty, king zayed of dubai, or late president lee of Singapore, the man who turned Singapore from the poorest to one of the riches and most sophisticated country on earth, then you know Lagos would be the tour destination of every true citizen of planet earth.

Anambra is better than Oyo?
Same Oyo here in the west or another Oyo?

Oyo that has been existing before your fore-fathers started wearing clothes?

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by buhariguy(m): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2022
rollywise:
What I get from this article is: he did receive an award for best governor in a category. He was given one million dollar grant. He could have used it for himself like many other state governors will do of course you know what one million dollars can do yet he chose to use it for the state. I have said it before, take money away from politics and I bet you, no one will vie for any position yet obi has proven over time he's not after pubic funds. He remains till date the only past governor not collecting pension. But trust Nigerian system. Instead of commending him, they will seek anything to bring him down because he's a saint compared to their corrupt ways.
and obituary collected security vote without buying one vehicle for police.
What is $1m for billions he do collect as security vote.
Obi Pandora is the highest criminal in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by GeneralPula: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2022
Dmanlex:
At least Obi has good governance records than Tinubu and Atiku. Go and verfy
There’s nothing to verify.
Mention 1 significant thing peter obi did in Anambra as a Governor..

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by buhariguy(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2022
savenigeria1:

Who are the idiotic pig. You are calling a section of Nigeria Idiot just because you want a candidate from your region to rule Nigeria without caring the impact it will create in the nation building, co-existence of diverse Nigeria. You are just selfish and wicked to the extent of choosing to suffer in hardship and insecurities just because you hate a particular group of people who have done no harm to you in particular. May God punish you forever, you will suffer forever. It will never be well with you. Nothing good will ever come your way.
same to you and your family

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by mrkia(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:

So the statement that Bill Gates gave Obi an award for best governor in Nigeria is true?
yes, on eradication of polio only

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by GeneralPula: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2022
nams77:
Abeg create a thread on this to educate minds.
I wonder if the mods will push it to FP.
The man is not a saint but far better than the two main contestants.
How’s he better?
Give me 2 points that make him better than Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Altruisticboy: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2022
Akurakambe:
Tinubu urchins on rampage. How many times will you guys post this fake news here?

Daily trust fake journalist cannot complete their Bleep checking again? No more investigative journalism, shame on them

BTW, my town benefited from this project that is being factcheckd. Peter Obi used the money to build a Maternity complex at Niger Diocesan hospital umunze.

Go and verify.

Are u not ashamed. You people need send Obituary to jail. I hate the face of a liar.
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Electorate: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
FACT CHECK: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Best Gov Award In 2013?

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-peter-obi-build-10-hospitals-win-bill-and-belinda-gates-best-gov-award-in-2013

Its either the mods or seun are colliding to be anti obi and pro tinubu, why would a moderator push a Tinubu advocate post to frontpage when he clearly fails to market his candidate Tinubu but target Obi with is usual senseless factcheck, can't the mods do a simple check on posters profile before pushing their trash to frontpage?

Go and factcheck what was in the Bullion Van in Tinubus house.

Keep factchecking, you are only wasting your time, Obidients own Social Media and every online platform including nairaland...you will need alot of overtime and your efforts will still be fruitless.

Your e-mentor Reno Omokri is already feeling the heat...

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Altruisticboy: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2022
I want to write INEC that even if Obituary makes a 2nd position, he should be declared winner . Even if he wins 50,000 votes of 45 million intending to vote.

The award is actually for his lying.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by alizma: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Where is the $1m?
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by GeneralPula: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2022
nextstep:

Aren't you tired of ethnic politics? It has failed Nigerians since the 1950s. Let us all in this generation at least try to do something different from the previous generations who were born before Nigeria was an independent country.

There are some good politcians in this country irrespective of origin. Please give them a chance. I'm tired of suffering because we don't want to support competence.

If Osinbajo, or Akinwumi, or SLS were running, they would have my support. Will everybody agree with my short list? No, but I think we can see that they offer more promise for us.

Is Obi the best choice without flaws? Far from it. Is he better than most? I think so. Are there even better choices than him? Absolutely.

Igbos can never rule this country. Any other tribe can surely rule, but yeeboz? Never!

They started the first ever Nigeria coup that killed several Nigerians including the prime minister..

Go and read on the role Ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikwe okayed when they were with power..

Did you know that Ojukwu was the one that betrayed Ken saro wiwa during the formation of Niger delta region? Same Ojukwu betrayed Awolowo. Etc.

Their kinsmen have destroyed their future since way back. Their best bet is Biafra which they’re now forgetting.
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by GeneralPula: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2022
secretsofpeace:
Just like Tinubu used OPC to massacre Hausas in Lagos during his tenure as governor of lagos. Tinubu is the OPC patron and the North never forgets

Lies.

What do you know about OPC?

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Altruisticboy: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2022
LaSenior:
grin

Even if Obi is a liar yes

I will vote him

Every sensible Nigerian Will vote him

Obi this Obi that

The liberation of Nigeria will come from an unusual Man from a tribe not deem fit to rule from a tribe that has not been in authority since independence ...... Mark this words

You must vote for him since you are a big time liar yourself

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by GeneralPula: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2022
nams77:

I read your write up and will give it to you..you are good. One more thing, this show's that you are erudite and objective.
Now to the crux of the issue.. .
Is it wrong for the Igbos to feel bad and want out of the system after they have been neglected and disenfranchised by the powers that be? Every tribe has felt one form of neglect all the other but no tribe has suffered this level of hatred, horror and humiliation like the easterner. Almost every bile from different part of this country is targeted at them because one group or section points them as the enemy to enable this same group thrive and dominate. They say the Igbo man is too ambitious and will sell this country. I wonder who is calling the shots now and have sold the country to foreigners to plunder the country.

There is just this hatred for them over nothing real or substantial.
Who is the real enemy of Nigeria today? Who is holding this country by the jugular in a grip of Terror and fear? I guess you will want to say it is the Igbos?
A group that goes about their lawful business, obeying the laws in other people's region and doing ther legitimate business is your enemy?

If you observe this level of hatred in a locality against your person, Will you want to remain in such a contraption where every little misunderstanding that may not even concern you leads to the death and killing of your people?
Be objective and think impartially this time. Enjoy your day

You guys would have had your biafra if not for your Ojukwu.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Electorate: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2022
Throwback:

You mean your own type of revolution will never accept truth if it doesn't align with your prejudices?

We must never allow IPOB take control of Nigeria.

Everyone must sing the same song, and reason the same way. Else, they suffer what the SouthEast is still suffering without human rights due to the terror of a minority mob.

Naija no be SouthEast.

Sadly, you cant stop Obi from becoming your president, he is destined to...your attack on him will only make him a stronger candidate and he will eventually win.

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by rollywise(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2022
buhariguy:
and obituary collected security vote without buying one vehicle for police.
What is $1m for billions he do collect as security vote.
Obi Pandora is the highest criminal in Nigeria

A man is not poor because he doesn't have money. He is because he's poor in the mind. I see you struggling to find faults in a good man. You try to shut your eyes and ears to many good things he has done. You close your mouth to the many wonderful examples he has set as a public servant. But thank God your type represent a minute fraction of Nigerians cuz there are many Nigerians like me who knows and appreciates what's good
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Donwis05: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2022
Any "fact checks on Obi n Atiku usually ends up to be lies by this thiefnibu paid media urchins while any fact check on the epileptic, dementia with fake DOB, fake School attended, fake parents, fake identity and fake everything remains true.

Idiots everywhere
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by crowther15(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2022
Freethinker87:
Channels TV lied
DailyPost Lied
All Africa lied
Sun Newspaper lied

...but anonymous source on Twitter must be telling the truth. Fact Checker isonu

The Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) is an online organization with no office address or physical presence. It's a one man run organization with presence only on Twitter and YouTube. Possibly a media arm of Tinubu.

Go and Verify
Please a counter thread with this. A lot of people will not see it here cos is not the first page. Create counter and if it did not make front page, we will know they have collected bribe. Thanks.
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by enakata: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Sponsored fact checkers everywhere
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by mfm04622: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2022
DWJOBScom:
The previous person running the fact check was more objective compared to the current person

I always look forward to fact check and it's 95% fact!

Right now what we have is debatable and full of holes

Horrible people

Provide evidence of the holes. Facts.
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by richie240: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2022
Yorubas dont indoctrinate their children to hate as u do.
Its a no brained that yorubas are the mist hospitable group in Nigeria.
Despite d insecurities in Nigeria today, Yoruba land still remains d mist peaceful.land to tread.
How come its only igbos that are at logger heads with all d ethnic grps in Nigeria?
Even Igbos are at war with themselves which occasioned ur kinfold fleeing alaigbo for aw and north.
Na only Una waka cum abi?

[quote]You all seem to play the ostrich as trailer loads of well armed northern youths arrive Lagos, the SW as in other zones daily. While the other political zones take active steps to prevent the sworn land grabbers, you turn your attention to the Igbos. Sunday Igboho in his wisdom focused on the invaders inside the forests of the SW, where they have also claimed as their ancestral lands, but you chose the path of political appeasement. So far has it worked? Has the evil visited by the Fulanis abated in the SW?
I laff!
Which tribe has not suffered d onslaught of d Fulani as we speak?
Even d northeners are feeling d heat of insecurities caused by Fulani x-men and boko/I swap more than us in d south if d niger, so nor go there biko.

“They tarnish the image of the rest of us”. Please tell us which image the rest of you have. Please prove to us how people of your tribe have never been involved in international crime. Tell us how many of your political leaders are not serving jail terms over stealing of your commonwealth.
Except u were in d moon BTW 2018 and 2019, nigerian 'traders' were attacked in south Africa, Ghana and Togo respectively, and it wasn't news that d igbo traders were specifically targeted.

You need to narrate to us your personal experience of an Igbo person showing you hatred. Define hatred to us and prove how hatred only is found in one group of people in an entire nation.
My guy if I begin talk my experience we go sleep here. I have experienced hatred, bitterness, toxicity and bigotry in the hands of igbos well a.
Initially I used to wave.it away as d normal gra-gra igbo nature but d social media.opened my (and other liberal citizens) eyes to reality.
cool
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
FACT CHECK: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Best Gov Award In 2013?

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-peter-obi-build-10-hospitals-win-bill-and-belinda-gates-best-gov-award-in-2013
Channels TV

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour / Letter To Gen. Buhari By Prof. Banji Akintoye (A Must Read) / IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.