Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria (1125 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us / Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Obi's son seen here desecrating Nigeria's flag, same thing Iranian terrorists do against Israeli flags, and ignorant Nigerians wants to vote him. Vote a man that will unite Nigeria and destroy terrorists, not a man that will embolden his terrorists brothers.

Obi loves Biafra he and his family seeks destruction of Nigeria. Pictures do not lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Any other thing? Now smoke your Indian Hemp. Pray against frustration and suicide because tsunami is coming.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by 9jii(m): 6:34am On Aug 02, 2022
Ipob master will never rule this country

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by maybet081: 6:36am On Aug 02, 2022
This is one of urchins but dull and dumb
The smart urchins have tried this method many months ago but no way.it was counter productive.
And this bingo is just waking up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 02, 2022
9jii:
Ipob master will never rule this country
Never, let him go rule ipob republic. Obi encourage his son to become an IPOB terrorist.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by athaboi(f): 6:40am On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu has activated media attack on Peter Obi....hahahaha I thought they said he's not a threat! It's obvious Obi as it stands now is the most popular Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 02, 2022
maybet081:
The smart urchins have tried this method many months ago but no way.it was counter productive.
Bastard, do you know people are killed for desecrating a nation's flag like that. By desecrating and standing on the flag, he is saying death to Nigeria and Nigerians. As a Nigerian I declare him excommununicado. Obi's son must be arrested, you can't do this to American flag and go free, patriots will hunt you down.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 02, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Any other thing? Now smoke your Indian Hemp.
Obi's son must be arrested for this act. I feel angry as a Nigerian over the act of this spoilt kid, whose father stole Anambra's money and sent him abroad to live lavish with. This fool is spending Nigeria's money still saying "death to Nigeria"
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by googlepikins: 6:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:
Obi's son seen here desecrating Nigeria's flag, same thing Iranian terrorists do against Israeli flags, and ignorant Nigerians wants to vote him. Vote a man that will unite Nigeria and destroy terrorists, not a man that will embolden his terrorists brothers.

Obi loves Biafra he and his family seeks destruction of Nigeria. Pictures do not lie.

But Tinubu hate one Nigeria. He said it himself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Goodday90(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu will only be president of irabiji,nothing more
Or better stop odwa republic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by funb01: 6:52am On Aug 02, 2022
Because Peter Obi is gaining more popularity by the day and might ruin your candidate's chances to win next year's election, now Obi is Ipob, while Gov Soludo and Hope are not, right?

It has been said that you can't be supporting a particular candidate and be normal in reasoning. After all, most of you guys create threads just to generate comments. If not, you won't be talking about his son stepping on the Nigerian flag even after he has rebutted this claim.

Also, why isn't everybody calling Tinubu an Oduduwa's project since there's also a secession agitation from his region?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 02, 2022
Goodday90:
Tinubu will only be president of irabiji,nothing more
Or better stop odwa republic
Focus on your biafra, keep killing and burning your town, no president for terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 02, 2022
funb01:
Because Peter Obi is gaining more popularity by the day and might ruin your candidate's chances to win next year's election, now Obi is Ipob, while Gov Soludo and Hope are not, right?

It has been said that you can't be supporting a particular candidate and be normal in reasoning. After all, most of you guys create threads just to generate comments. If not, you won't be talking about his son stepping on the Nigerian flag even after he has rebutted this claim.

Also, why isn't everybody calling Tinubu an Oduduwa's project since there's also a secession agitation from his region?
Obi trained his son to be a biafran terrorist

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Goodday90(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

Focus on your biafra, keep killing and burning your town, no president for terrorists.
focus on your odunwa republic,are these ants cheering igboho?
You guys have abandon Igboho in Benin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Goodday90:
focus on your odunwa republic,are these ants cheering igboho?
You guys have abandon Igboho in Benin
Every Igbo I see talks and dreams of achieving Biafra, even Obi said he will release all biafran terrorist when he becomes president. Go get your biafra, Nigerians are tired of the hate and nonsense from your dot tribe.

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Goodday90(m): 7:00am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

Every Igbo I see talks and dreams of achieving Biafra, even Obi said he will release all biafran terrorist when he becomes president. Go get your biafra, Nigerians are tired of the hate and nonsense from your dot tribe.
so who are those supporting igboho and adeyinka,i guess they are ants and birds
Get in in your small mind the senile old man can only rule Lagos or irabiji,nowhere else
Go and get your odunwa republic,where organ mining will be legal

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2022
Goodday90:
so who are those supporting igboho and adeyinka,i guess they are ants and birds
Get in in your small mind the senile old man can only rule Lagos or irabiji,nowhere else
Go and get your odunwa republic,where organ mining will be legal
Continue with your biafra terrorism, because Obi will not win.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Sergio101(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

You are very daft!!

And forget that this is an anonymous forum, if they should keep you and I in the same room .......I won't hesitate to seize your existence (you may see it as a threat, or that I'm mobish in my comment but sincerely some idiots like you don't deserve to access any media).

First of all ......... Freedom fighting has never been, is never and can never be a crime (an already established fact that can't be changed by myopic wailing and name calling).

Now to the main point....... So Obi is now IPOB??. is it not rather better if you label every Igbo IPOB??

On what ground is Obi IPOB??(your claim that his son matched on Nigerian flag is a well known propaganda by you flying monkeys that can't be meaningful in your entire generation).

Secession course is threatening you but you can't love your fellow country men. Yet if asked how patriotic you are..... you will quickly shout " One Nigeria".

One thing I can assure you is that servitude is not in our dictionary as an igbo people if that's what you want IGBOS to be doing for your Nigeria. You are rather lord over (Beside I will like to know your tribe before addressing you well).

I hate Nigeria (there's nothing to be proud of as a Nigerian. if there's..... please tell me), but since your nation is against our good course to actualisation of our own independent nation.....it simply means that by subjugation we are rightfully Nigerians.

Outta here!!!
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Ayed44: 7:09am On Aug 02, 2022
It seems some people are seriously afraid of Peter Obi lately. The man with no structures.

I'm not Obi's fan but with the recent surge in his popularity, I need to have a critical study of him. I think there is something unusual about him.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=Sergio101 post=115300298][/quote]

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by PeterObi4LP: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2022
maybet081:

Don't mind the Fo.l day just dey break for him eye.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Goodday90(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

continue with your mining as tinubu will never win
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Goodday90:
continue with your mining as tinubu will never win
See Igbo man Ole,desperados. You want to get presidency to initiate Biafra republic and cede all our resources in port Harcourt etc to Igbo land, it won't work.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Sergio101(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

I suggest you go and buy obi's office portrait (though It will always give you heart attack whenever you look at it, meaning that your death is really near) because by 2023 when Obi must have assumed the office of presidency.......Mumus like you you won't afford to buy it.

It will skyrocket!!!
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Don't mind the Fo.l day just dey break for him eye.
Your father, Nnamdi Kanu and Obi are thieves and cunny men. desperados, You want to get presidency to initiate Biafra republic and cede all our resources in port Harcourt etc to Igbo land, it won't work.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2022
Sergio101:

I suggest you go and buy obi's office portrait (though It will always give you heart attack whenever you look at it, meaning that your death is really near) because by 2023 when Obi must have assumed the office of presidency.......Mumus like you you won't afford to buy it.

It will skyrocket!!!
You Kanu and your papa go die. Go get your biafra we don't need a secessionist president. Desperados. You want to get presidency to initiate Biafra republic and cede all our resources in port Harcourt etc to Igbo land, it won't work.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Goodday90(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

See Igbo man Ole,desperados. You want to get presidency to initiate Biafra republic and cede all our resources in port Harcourt etc to Igbo land, it won't work.
see Yoruba man
You want tinubu to become so agbero can become national,and omo nile
He tinubu will make oluomo minister of transport
We no want,what’s happens in Lagos should stay in lagos
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Sergio101(m): 7:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

You Kanu and your papa go die. Go get your biafra we don't need a secessionist president. Desperados. You want to get presidency to initiate Biafra republic and cede all our resources in port Harcourt etc to Igbo land, it won't work.

My morning is not for Subhuman.

Have a nice day.

Outta here !!!!
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2022
Sergio101:

My morning is not for Subhuman.

Have a nice day.

Outta here !!!!
Your mama and papa are pigs, cannibals.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 02, 2022
Goodday90:
see Yoruba man
You want tinubu to become so agbero can become national,and omo nile
He tinubu will make oluomo minister of transport
We no want,what’s happens in Lagos should stay in lagos
Let Obi go become biafra president.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Goodday90(m): 7:37am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

Let Obi go become biafra president.
let tinubu go become irabiji town president
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Iykopee(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

Tinubu is ododuwa nation and opc chief strike squad that killed many northerners in the past. Good enough he is a walking dead now. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Calls For Keyamo’s Removal As APC Presidential Campaign Spokesperson / Peter Obi Road To Aso Rock,only 4 States Remain For Him To Meet The Requirement / If Obi Wins,who Will Be Senate President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.