Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria (1157 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us / Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Sergio101:

You are very daft!!

And forget that this is an anonymous forum, if they should keep you and I in the same room .......I won't hesitate to seize your existence (you may see it as a threat, or that I'm mobish in my comment but sincerely some idiots like you don't deserve to access any media).

First of all ......... Freedom fighting has never been, is never and can never be a crime (an already established fact that can't be changed by myopic wailing and name calling).

Now to the main point....... So Obi is now IPOB??. is it not rather better if you label every Igbo IPOB??

On what ground is Obi IPOB??(your claim that his son matched on Nigerian flag is a well known propaganda by you flying monkeys that can't be meaningful in your entire generation).

Secession course is threatening you but you can't love your fellow country men. Yet if asked how patriotic you are..... you will quickly shout " One Nigeria".

One thing I can assure you is that servitude is not in our dictionary as an igbo people if that's what you want IGBOS to be doing for your Nigeria. You are rather lord over (Beside I will like to know your tribe before addressing you well).

I hate Nigeria (there's nothing to be proud of as a Nigerian. if there's..... please tell me), but since your nation is against our good course to actualisation of our own independent nation.....it simply means that by subjugation we are rightfully Nigerians.

Outta here!!!
You are just a stupid IPOB hypocrite. Stick to something.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 02, 2022
Iykopee:

Tinubu is ododuwa nation and opc chief strike squad that killed many northerners in the past. Good enough he is a walking dead now. grin
If Obi's son was standing on American flag, America will declare him excommununicado. patriotic leagues will hunt him, standing on a nation's flag is like declaration of war. This is a redline.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by maybet081: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

Bastard, do you know people are killed for desecrating a nation's flag like that. By desecrating and standing on the flag, he is saying death to Nigeria and Nigerians. As a Nigerian I declare him excommununicado. Obi's son must be arrested, you can't do this to American flag and go free, patriots will hunt you down.
Sniper will give you the rest you lack.
Obi is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2022
maybet081:

Sniper will give you the rest you lack.
Obi is guaranteed.
As president of biiafraud.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Advocate500: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2022
Stale, when you have nothing to tell nigeria, you will results to hate and bigotry.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Iykopee(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

If Obi's son was standing on American flag, America will declare him excommununicado. patriotic leagues will hunt him, standing on a nation's flag is like declaration of war. This is a redline.

cheesy cheesy

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Sunday2021: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2022
In a serious note, we have to be careful. For Ipob to suspend their agitation and begin supporting Nigerian election shows there is an underground plan. Mark my words! If obi become the president Nigeria Will never remain one.
I have said my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
In a serious note, we have to be careful. For Ipob to suspend their agitation and begin supporting Nigerian election shows there is an underground plan. Mark my words! If obi become the president Nigeria Will never remain one.
I have said my mind.
Exactly, Nigerians must play smart, we have no benefit in their personal agenda, we need a president that will come and work for all Nigeria. Ipob will do worse than bokoharam if their town man wins. It will be a waste of time for Nigeria.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

Never, let him go rule ipob republic. Obi encourage his son to become an IPOB terrorist.

Can we also say Tinubu is Oduduwa Nation
While atiku is Boko Haram grin grin
Today Obi is ipob, tomorrow Obi killed ipob grin
You no just understand where this thing dey pain you for head grin grin
Obi is the national project to give Nigerians a sense of Worth and hope for Nigeria.
2023 will be Apc vs Nigeria.
We will take out Apc first,then the contest will be left between atiku or Obi.
Let's see if Nigerians want to go back to their pdp vomit or just concentrate on moving forward with Obidiati.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2022
ablejesus26:

Obi is the national project to give Nigerians a sense of Worth and hope for Nigeria.
Let's see if Nigerians want to go back to their pdp vomit or just concentrate on moving forward with Obidiati.
I didn't see Atiku or Tinubu and his son doing this.

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2022
ablejesus26:

Who is we?
Dot nation is a minority and on its own. Everyone is wise, we can't help you achieve your selfish secessionists agenda. You are on your own.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2022
athaboi:
Tinubu has activated media attack on Peter Obi....hahahaha I thought they said he's not a threat! It's obvious Obi as it stands now is the most popular Nigeria
We are Nigerians, loyal to the land, not traitors and saboteurs like obi and his tribal Pandora crew.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

Who is we?
Dot nation is a minority and on its own. Everyone is wise, we can't help you achieve your selfish secessionists agenda. You are on your own.

Hahahaha I am not doing tribal nonsense grin
I know that's your only source of happiness bcus it's what your creator destined you to do so I will just let you enjoy yourself grin grin
Who is everyone grin grin all well meaning Nigerians rally and labor together to crush Apc and all that it holds.
We will leave Nigerians to decide if they want to go back to pdp vomit or move forward with Obidiati,but you see the evil Apc party,they must be sent back to the hell they crawled out from grin grin
Shun tribal bigotry.

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

I didn't see Atiku or Tinubu and his son doing this.

But you saw the propaganda from the camp of the enemies of Nigeria against Peter Obi grin
You didn't see where tinubu said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria grin
You didn't read Obasanjo's submittion on atiku grin grin
Peter Obi has already been vindicated bcus according to you he killed secessionists so that means he doesn't support it grin grin grin
Getat of here with your propaganda it's useless now grin

Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
ablejesus26:

But you saw the propaganda from the camp of the enemies of Nigeria against Peter Obi grin
You didn't see where tinubu said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria grin
You didn't read Obasanjo's submittion on atiku grin grin
Peter Obi has already been vindicated bcus according to you he killed secessionists so that means he doesn't support it grin grin grin
Getat of here with your propaganda it's useless now grin
You better go sell your sharwarma and leave politics alone for men.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
ablejesus26:

Hahahaha I am not doing tribal nonsense grin
I know that's your only source of happiness bcus it's what your creator destined you to do so I will just let you enjoy yourself grin grin
Who is everyone grin grin all well meaning Nigerians rally and labor together to crush Apc and all that it holds.
We will leave Nigerians to decide if they want to go back to pdp vomit or move forward with Obidiati,but you see the evil Apc party,they must be sent back to the hell they crawled out from grin grin
Shun tribal bigotry.
Ipobians are the worst tribal bigots in the world.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by Burruchaga71(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Not only IPOB. I hate nigeria too.
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

Ipobians are the worst tribal bigots in the world.

Well I think they are undecided
But nonetheless SE is fully Obidient like every other well meaning Nigerian grin
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

You better go sell your sharwarma and leave politics alone for men.

You better concentrate on your tribal gbasgbos that you are destined to do and leave politics alone grin
Re: Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria by PeterObi4LP: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

Your father, Nnamdi Kanu and Obi are thieves and cunny men. desperados, You want to get presidency to initiate Biafra republic and cede all our resources in port Harcourt etc to Igbo land, it won't work.

Go and bookmark today. Your fear will catch up with you and it shall come to pass. I keep asking this question, why are you guys threatened with Ibo Presidency?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Call For Igbos In The Finland. / Video: Obidients Storms Lagos Streets With Flags To Campaign For Obi & GVR / Tribalism? 6 Southwest Governors Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.